Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 17, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
tvrkxblvzr

im going to be honest
it is garbage, it looks too much like obey/supreme/other dead streetware
we need something fresh this seems like rehashes of other brands.

Yea im thinking your talking about that shirt, idk about the designs, doesn't remind me of anything out right now. What about the logo and name? YOu think it alright?
September 17, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
legitballin

dont let me make you think im singling you out i hate most of the designs and brands in this thread
September 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
tvrkxblvzr

@tvrkxblvzr start over the 1 shirt design you released looks straight obey copy and it doesnt help that you have the obey hat on and the gas mask is cool but its on to many designs and isnt that bird from 1 of the hundreds collabs?
yea thats right hahaha didn't like it my self that much. Hmm I dont think so, gonna check and see.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
tvrkxblvzr

dont let me make you think im singling you out i hate most of the designs and brands in this thread
Hahaha no worry bro, I take feedback seriously, Too know what bad and what is not. Im not those people that get all butt hurt when someone says it suck haha but thanks for the feedback tho.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
southshorematt

A few items from our fall collection

shit looks dope!
September 17, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I'm at work and can't make a official "sample" profile but here is a quick look of what I have for my Fall/Winter drop

Let me know what you think. I'm using this drop as more of a promo kind of thing. This was the process I went through with the whole rebranding thing because of some of my previous releases weren't going in the direction I wanted really.
So I'm focusing more on the name and the logo like I SHOULD have done when I first started. I was so focused on making quick cash to fund my other shirts, things slept away from me.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 17, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
JStorm803

^^Good stuff.

Also..what do you guys think of streetwear brands doing the simplest of designs and putting them on shirts? Is it genius or lazy?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 17, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Castle Master

Use the code 24H on purchases of 50 euro or more to receive 15% off in the next 24hours at

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/

http://secret-castle.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
stillwild

I'm at work and can't make a official "sample" profile but here is a quick look of what I have for my Fall/Winter drop

Let me know what you think. I'm using this drop as more of a promo kind of thing. This was the process I went through with the whole rebranding thing because of some of my previous releases weren't going in the direction I wanted really.
So I'm focusing more on the name and the logo like I SHOULD have done when I first started. I was so focused on making quick cash to fund my other shirts, things slept away from me.

It shows. There's an obvious cohesion in this collection. You were always money with the theme, but I think you've got something cool here.

Are these drafts or more finished?

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 18, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Frank_

@jstorm some people like minimal designs i love a graphic t but sometimes i dont want a big graphic
September 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
commonsclothing

Hey guys, quick question. Do any of you guys have ideas about where I can get tees printed? All the screenprinters in my area are geared towards supplying businesses with tees rather than providing people who want to make a profit with tees. Any suggestions?
September 18, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
Broken Bank Clo

It shows. There's an obvious cohesion in this collection. You were always money with the theme, but I think you've got something cool here.

Are these drafts or more finished?

These are pretty much the finished mock ups.
Two shirts I am redoing. Banks & Robbers cause I didn't make enough the first go round (only 16) and those were gone quick. And the 2 colored logo coin and pig because I printed on gildan and hated those shirts but also different placement.

Pretty much all other designs I have that I didn't show have a core them around them. Either money, banks, Sledgehammers (for breaking banks)

Shoe shirts are cool and help bring in money but I felt pissed off when I looked back at it all. Should have made them more of an exclusive thing rather then main focus.

Close up of the Bet On Bank one

And this one I'll be getting ready for November...

September 18, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
blsdfthla

"Blessed" OE snapback COMING SOON! (Fall 2012)

ONLY AT: www.blessedfaith.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @BlessedFaithLA

Email: BlessedFaithLA@gmail.com

September 18, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Frank_

@blsdfthla i had the idea for a oe snapback for sooo long but i never had the funds now its the thing to do now so that idea will never come
September 18, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
JonnyRabbit

Free stickers just for today only. anmlhse.com/freestickers

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

September 18, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
scratchclothing

i appreciate everyone's feedback
September 18, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
STiTCH GOODS

What's up everyone? I've never used these forums before, but I've been looking around and they seem like awesome places to get feedback!

I was hoping to get some feedback/opions from all of ya on this hoodie design. What do ya think? What would you change?

Also, it would be ahhmazing if people checked out the website and left feedback there! Cheers!
Oh ya... stitchgoods.com
September 18, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Yayarea16

Just began the long journey of starting your own brand. I would love to get feedback on it. Thank you in advanced!
LucidSF
September 18, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
minsct

what do you guys think of streetwear brands doing the simplest of designs and putting them on shirts? Is it genius or lazy?

I believe simplicity can be a beautiful thing, but there is a crossroad between genius and lazy. One of the hardest things to do in design (in which I believe some of the best designers do well) is to make a design as simple as possible while still relaying a dynamic message. Some of the best logos in the world are unbelievably simple yet speak volumes.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

September 18, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
qrct1

One more - have about 10 others

DESIGNER OF THE YEAR

aeterna13.com

September 18, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
Jake Ocean

what do you guys think of streetwear brands doing the simplest of designs and putting them on shirts? Is it genius or lazy?

I believe simplicity can be a beautiful thing, but there is a crossroad between genius and lazy. One of the hardest things to do in design (in which I believe some of the best designers do well) is to make a design as simple as possible while still relaying a dynamic message. Some of the best logos in the world are unbelievably simple yet speak volumes.

I agree with minsct. It's a very popular misconception. Creating 'simple' designs isn't simple at all, it takes a lot of skill to achieve simplicity.

http://www.distantlight.co

September 18, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
stillwild

I agree with minsct. It's a very popular misconception. Creating 'simple' designs isn't simple at all, it takes a lot of skill to achieve simplicity.

I think it's damn near impossible to create simplicity straight away, but rather the best simplicity comes after that millionth sketch, when you've reduced and reduced, rather than started with a brilliant absence of content.

@STiTCH GOODS

sick logo!

September 18, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
stillwild

@vega_box

Yeah. I mean with shoe shirts, I'm sure SOMEONE's gonna buy, who doesn't wear/love sneakers?
I just feel like if I'd personally rather make something I have to dig a little deeper for, that not only myself, but something that's about, SOMETHING, something ultimately larger (in concept and theme, but of course with elements of myself) than myself even, people will ultimately have deeper connection, than if I print a t-shirt you could imagine seeing retail at Urban Outfitters/ Zoomiez (yes HUF is at Zoomiez, ZOOYORK, etc.. but at first they weren't so g-pass from me).

this direction is a better look, keep grindin fam.

September 18, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
angelooo

One more - have about 10 others

DESIGNER OF THE YEAR

+ + +

September 18, 2012 @ 01:09 PM

Inactive

anyone looking for a 5 panel mfg? i know a new zealand one that has low minimums. PM me, will give info for a very small fee.
September 18, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
karakter1

@vega_box
...people will ultimately have deeper connection, than if I print a t-shirt you could imagine seeing retail at Urban Outfitters/ Zoomiez (yes HUF is at Zoomiez, ZOOYORK, etc.. but at first they weren't so g-pass from me)....

they type of consumer that likes a brand or design, but will only buy it if its in a particular store...is not a very smart one, and is only a small % of the tshirt buying community as a whole.
September 18, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
spacycloud

Thanks perhaps this is not the right demo, but with strategic alliances forming with Vans, et. al. and almost 1500 fb likes I think we are on the right track. Create, have fun.

http://www.facebook.com/SpacYcloUd
September 18, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
karakter1

at some point...you have to think bigger than the hypebeast kind of consumer that wants everything to remain small, exclusive , for themselves and the people that they think are cool...

most brands have moved well beyond that type of consumer and target the larger streetwear audience....brands are in 5x more stores than 5 years ago, and accessible to everyone through multiple -Brand owned webshops, and online megastores.

....i know that as a hypebeast kind of consumer, some of you frown on certain retail options, but as a potential business owner....what you may consider "selling out"..or "falling off"...may have actually expanded a brand into a bigger and more steady customer base.
September 18, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
Broken Bank Clo

at some point...you have to think bigger than the hypebeast kind of consumer that wants everything to remain small, exclusive , for themselves and the people that they think are cool...

most brands have moved well beyond that type of consumer and target the larger streetwear audience....brands are in 5x more stores than 5 years ago, and accessible to everyone through multiple -Brand owned webshops, and online megastores.

....i know that as a hypebeast kind of consumer, some of you frown on certain retail options, but as a potential business owner....what you may consider "selling out"..or "falling off"...may have actually expanded a brand into a bigger and more steady customer base.

I thought of that same thing last weekend when I went to the mall walked into Revolution. I didn't see a lot of exclusive brands there but more of the smaller lines. They did have AKOO (T.I. brand) and Truckfit (Lil Wayne) but I also say more of the Indy, I guess you can say, brands there as well.
And you would think why would a rapper want to put his brand next to smaller line priced possibly cheaper and why Hundreds and what not woud not.

But would you dislike Boutique established brand less if you saw them have a account at say Zoomies...?

September 18, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
al dente co.

I thought of that same thing last weekend when I went to the mall walked into Revolution. I didn't see a lot of exclusive brands there but more of the smaller lines. They did have AKOO (T.I. brand) and Truckfit (Lil Wayne) but I also say more of the Indy, I guess you can say, brands there as well.
And you would think why would a rapper want to put his brand next to smaller line priced possibly cheaper and why Hundreds and what not woud not.

But would you dislike Boutique established brand less if you saw them have a account at say Zoomies...?

once you reach that success level, it's what you do with it that determines your credibility. kids are hating on supreme b/c more people know about it now. i doubt james jebbia is mad at that... supreme is worth over 40 million dollars.

You really can't control who buys your stuff. I'd say, how you keep your company ran or where it's sold at can determine if you became a sellout. for example, look at diamond supply. he's denied offers from nordstrom and saks 5th avenue to lisence and sell his brand. he said no. he also creates a certain line exclusive for pacsun and zoomies. he keeps his main line exclusivley sold online and to certain boutiques and at his flagship store.

had he gone the fubu or rockawear route, then yeah that's wack.

with success comes integrity. remember why you're in the game.

a lot of hypebeast kids have shit twisted. i'm 27 years old... i got into streetwear in 2004 a when you had to dig deep. i would wait in line for dunks and classic running shoes. i wore the hundreds, lamar and dauly, and brands like that before the hype took over. a lot of these hypebeast kids don't even know where and how or why shit developed. so i feel they have no say in what "selling out" is.

it's always about the money even though i'm not doing it for the money. but at the end of the day, i want to eat off this and feed my family off this.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

Please login first to reply.