Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 17, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
cityofsavages

@castle-master nice good presentation.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 17, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Castle Master

@cityofsavages Thanks man smile

http://secret-castle.com/

EVGD

A few items from our fall collection

shit's nice, but I'd change the font of the 88. maybe not something too varsity looking, but i think the font can be improved in some way. good luck

God Hates Lames

cityofsavages

We still feature other indie brands on our blog email us @ cityofsavages@gmail.com for a post.

September 17, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
cityofsavages

shit's nice, but I'd change the font of the 88. maybe not something too varsity looking, but i think the font can be improved in some way. good luck

Didn't even notice that but yeah a font similar to that of the actual team would look better.

September 17, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
hkeys

I have a question for all the people who have successful brands when it comes to sales. When you release Tops in colors other than black, white , or grey do they sell as much? For an example releasing a burgandy hoodie along with a black hoodie with the same design at the same time. What colors for Tops other than black, white, and grey have you guys been successful selling a lot of quantities?

For Hoodies and Crews you can't go wrong with navy's and burgundy's alongside a black or heather.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
hkeys

Hypothetical situation here. Purely hypothetical!

If someone wants to start their own brand, lets use 5 panel caps as an example. Would it matter where it was made to you and why?

This hypothetical person is not a resident in the USA / Canada so the argument of "paying extra for the products to put food on the tables for hard working Americans who produce them" is off the table.

Lets say one hat design is manufactured in China costs roughly 2 euros for a custom design, the other option, made in USA costs 20 euros for the same custom design. They would both have the same DESIGN, EXACT same materials and the same QUALITY. Would it bother you that the hat is made in China? And how do you think it would affect the image of the brand. Sourcing for quality 5 panel manufacturers is a very underground subject with people willing to pay money just to get the information of a quality 5 panel manufacturer in the USA?

If you can find an honest quality manufacturer in China for your custom 5 panel caps would you agree that it could be a better option making the end price cheaper and then in turn giving the designer more money to create limited high quality designs for more and more people?

This is not a place to argue and yell at each other with the caps lock on looking for and argument. Simply wanting some input on how you think it affects the image of the brand simply by the origin of the cap.
Hypothetical situation here. Purely hypothetical!

If someone wants to start their own brand, lets use 5 panel caps as an example. Would it matter where it was made to you and why?

This hypothetical person is not a resident in the USA / Canada so the argument of "paying extra for the products to put food on the tables for hard working Americans who produce them" is off the table.

Lets say one hat design is manufactured in China costs roughly 2 euros for a custom design, the other option, made in USA costs 20 euros for the same custom design. They would both have the same DESIGN, EXACT same materials and the same QUALITY. Would it bother you that the hat is made in China? And how do you think it would affect the image of the brand. Sourcing for quality 5 panel manufacturers is a very underground subject with people willing to pay money just to get the information of a quality 5 panel manufacturer in the USA?

If you can find an honest quality manufacturer in China for your custom 5 panel caps would you agree that it could be a better option making the end price cheaper and then in turn giving the designer more money to create limited high quality designs for more and more people?

This is not a place to argue and yell at each other with the caps lock on looking for and argument. Simply wanting some input on how you think it affects the image of the brand simply by the origin of the cap.

If you can have a sample made of the hat from both manufacturer's and see that the quality is the exact same, then go with the cheaper one. Especially, if you are starting up and funds are limited. Yes, people who are highly in depth with this industry prefer made in USA goods but for starting out I don't see anything wrong with it. If you are skeptical on how it will sell/what people will think about it, then don't say "Made In China" and don't lie and say "Made In USA" if people ask you then you tell em it's from China, but the quality is tip top condition. (If it is of course) if the quality ends up sucking then oh well.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
halfbaked

Second one looks a bit too busy in the back.

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

September 17, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@ricosway @hkeys Thanks, I'll be doing some in the future.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 17, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
casein_point

Second one looks a bit too busy in the back.

I agree, maybe just use the S and C and then put scratch underneath the S following the curve. Just a thought.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
tvrkxblvzr

Yo waddupp, what do you guys think of my clothing line? started in 2012 and still thinking if I should continue. Heres some of my design that I never made into shirts. My logo is located on the bottom left Trains & Rebels.

Only released one design. Im still thinking about changing name to something more simple or something different. I was thinking Season Co. or Tree Supply Co. Idk yet but I wanna know what you guys think about Trains and Rebels and the designs.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
Frank_

@tvrkxblvzr start over the 1 shirt design you released looks straight obey copy and it doesnt help that you have the obey hat on and the gas mask is cool but its on to many designs and isnt that bird from 1 of the hundreds collabs?
September 17, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
legitballin

Yo waddupp, what do you guys think of my clothing line? started in 2012 and still thinking if I should continue. Heres some of my design that I never made into shirts. My logo is located on the bottom left Trains & Rebels.

Only released one design. Im still thinking about changing name to something more simple or something different. I was thinking Season Co. or Tree Supply Co. Idk yet but I wanna know what you guys think about Trains and Rebels and the designs.

im going to be honest
it is garbage, it looks too much like obey/supreme/other dead streetware
we need something fresh this seems like rehashes of other brands.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
tvrkxblvzr

im going to be honest
it is garbage, it looks too much like obey/supreme/other dead streetware
we need something fresh this seems like rehashes of other brands.

Yea im thinking your talking about that shirt, idk about the designs, doesn't remind me of anything out right now. What about the logo and name? YOu think it alright?
September 17, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
legitballin

dont let me make you think im singling you out i hate most of the designs and brands in this thread
September 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
tvrkxblvzr

@tvrkxblvzr start over the 1 shirt design you released looks straight obey copy and it doesnt help that you have the obey hat on and the gas mask is cool but its on to many designs and isnt that bird from 1 of the hundreds collabs?
yea thats right hahaha didn't like it my self that much. Hmm I dont think so, gonna check and see.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
tvrkxblvzr

dont let me make you think im singling you out i hate most of the designs and brands in this thread
Hahaha no worry bro, I take feedback seriously, Too know what bad and what is not. Im not those people that get all butt hurt when someone says it suck haha but thanks for the feedback tho.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
southshorematt

shit looks dope!
September 17, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I'm at work and can't make a official "sample" profile but here is a quick look of what I have for my Fall/Winter drop

Let me know what you think. I'm using this drop as more of a promo kind of thing. This was the process I went through with the whole rebranding thing because of some of my previous releases weren't going in the direction I wanted really.
So I'm focusing more on the name and the logo like I SHOULD have done when I first started. I was so focused on making quick cash to fund my other shirts, things slept away from me.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 17, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
JStorm803

^^Good stuff.

Also..what do you guys think of streetwear brands doing the simplest of designs and putting them on shirts? Is it genius or lazy?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 17, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Castle Master

Use the code 24H on purchases of 50 euro or more to receive 15% off in the next 24hours at

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/

http://secret-castle.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
stillwild

I'm at work and can't make a official "sample" profile but here is a quick look of what I have for my Fall/Winter drop

Let me know what you think. I'm using this drop as more of a promo kind of thing. This was the process I went through with the whole rebranding thing because of some of my previous releases weren't going in the direction I wanted really.
So I'm focusing more on the name and the logo like I SHOULD have done when I first started. I was so focused on making quick cash to fund my other shirts, things slept away from me.

It shows. There's an obvious cohesion in this collection. You were always money with the theme, but I think you've got something cool here.

Are these drafts or more finished?

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 18, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Frank_

@jstorm some people like minimal designs i love a graphic t but sometimes i dont want a big graphic
September 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
commonsclothing

Hey guys, quick question. Do any of you guys have ideas about where I can get tees printed? All the screenprinters in my area are geared towards supplying businesses with tees rather than providing people who want to make a profit with tees. Any suggestions?
September 18, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
Broken Bank Clo

It shows. There's an obvious cohesion in this collection. You were always money with the theme, but I think you've got something cool here.

Are these drafts or more finished?

These are pretty much the finished mock ups.
Two shirts I am redoing. Banks & Robbers cause I didn't make enough the first go round (only 16) and those were gone quick. And the 2 colored logo coin and pig because I printed on gildan and hated those shirts but also different placement.

Pretty much all other designs I have that I didn't show have a core them around them. Either money, banks, Sledgehammers (for breaking banks)

Shoe shirts are cool and help bring in money but I felt pissed off when I looked back at it all. Should have made them more of an exclusive thing rather then main focus.

Close up of the Bet On Bank one

And this one I'll be getting ready for November...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 18, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
blsdfthla

"Blessed" OE snapback COMING SOON! (Fall 2012)

ONLY AT: www.blessedfaith.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @BlessedFaithLA

Email: BlessedFaithLA@gmail.com

September 18, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Frank_

@blsdfthla i had the idea for a oe snapback for sooo long but i never had the funds now its the thing to do now so that idea will never come
September 18, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
JonnyRabbit

Free stickers just for today only. anmlhse.com/freestickers

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

September 18, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
scratchclothing

i appreciate everyone's feedback
September 18, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
STiTCH GOODS

What's up everyone? I've never used these forums before, but I've been looking around and they seem like awesome places to get feedback!

I was hoping to get some feedback/opions from all of ya on this hoodie design. What do ya think? What would you change?

Also, it would be ahhmazing if people checked out the website and left feedback there! Cheers!
Oh ya... stitchgoods.com

Please login first to reply.