Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 17, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@wcfrontrvnners red and navy blue

Thanks, I'm going to have some navy blue and burgandy tees dropping later on this year.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 17, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
scratchclothing

A few items from our fall collection

September 17, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
ricosway

ill fam
September 17, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
ricosway

I have a question for all the people who have successful brands when it comes to sales. When you release Tops in colors other than black, white , or grey do they sell as much? For an example releasing a burgandy hoodie along with a black hoodie with the same design at the same time. What colors for Tops other than black, white, and grey have you guys been successful selling a lot of quantities?

Red is my top selling color

Although I haven't used it yet, I suggest going with the burgundy hoodie, that's an ill color.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
ryder

I have a question for all the people who have successful brands when it comes to sales. When you release Tops in colors other than black, white , or grey do they sell as much? For an example releasing a burgandy hoodie along with a black hoodie with the same design at the same time. What colors for Tops other than black, white, and grey have you guys been successful selling a lot of quantities?

Red is my top selling color

Although I haven't used it yet, I suggest going with the burgundy hoodie, that's an ill color.

I can move a turquoise shirt pretty well along side the common black grey and red. But i honestly try and stay within black, grey and reds just because i know they have a higher chance of selling. I have been wanting to try some burgundy with white but havent fit it in with anything yet.

----

Working on some hats for winter, what do you guys think of this? Our city tagline is "city of champions" so we are playing off some of that on winter pieces. Honest crits welcomed

edmflavor.com

September 17, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
Castle Master

Secret Castle X Mr.Phomer

Our lastest collaboration with artist Mr.Phomer
Printed on a Tee :
http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/product/the-guardians-tee

and Hoody:
http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/product/the-guardians-pullover

http://secret-castle.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
casein_point

Printed on a Tee :

and Hoody:

Is there any significance of the knife on the front? I was expecting to see something related and then on the back its a castle, kinda threw me off. I like the design on the back but looks weird with the knife on to front IMO.
September 17, 2012 @ 01:45 PM
tidal

Hypothetical situation here. Purely hypothetical!

If someone wants to start their own brand, lets use 5 panel caps as an example. Would it matter where it was made to you and why?

This hypothetical person is not a resident in the USA / Canada so the argument of "paying extra for the products to put food on the tables for hard working Americans who produce them" is off the table.

Lets say one hat design is manufactured in China costs roughly 2 euros for a custom design, the other option, made in USA costs 20 euros for the same custom design. They would both have the same DESIGN, EXACT same materials and the same QUALITY. Would it bother you that the hat is made in China? And how do you think it would affect the image of the brand. Sourcing for quality 5 panel manufacturers is a very underground subject with people willing to pay money just to get the information of a quality 5 panel manufacturer in the USA?

If you can find an honest quality manufacturer in China for your custom 5 panel caps would you agree that it could be a better option making the end price cheaper and then in turn giving the designer more money to create limited high quality designs for more and more people?

This is not a place to argue and yell at each other with the caps lock on looking for and argument. Simply wanting some input on how you think it affects the image of the brand simply by the origin of the cap.
September 17, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
Castle Master

Printed on a Tee :

and Hoody:

Is there any significance of the knife on the front? I was expecting to see something related and then on the back its a castle, kinda threw me off. I like the design on the back but looks weird with the knife on to front IMO.

The knife is a signature of Mr. Phomer and the idea that the three guys on the back are guardians.
A small knife is also on the back beneath the design

September 17, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@castle-master I think the knife on the front is cool
September 17, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
Laurence of Arabia

If someone wants to start their own brand, lets use 5 panel caps as an example. Would it matter where it was made to you and why?

This hypothetical person is not a resident in the USA / Canada so the argument of "paying extra for the products to put food on the tables for hard working Americans who produce them" is off the table.

Lets say one hat design is manufactured in China costs roughly 2 euros for a custom design, the other option, made in USA costs 20 euros for the same custom design. They would both have the same DESIGN, EXACT same materials and the same QUALITY. Would it bother you that the hat is made in China? And how do you think it would affect the image of the brand. Sourcing for quality 5 panel manufacturers is a very underground subject with people willing to pay money just to get the information of a quality 5 panel manufacturer in the USA?

If you can find an honest quality manufacturer in China for your custom 5 panel caps would you agree that it could be a better option making the end price cheaper and then in turn giving the designer more money to create limited high quality designs for more and more people?

This is not a place to argue and yell at each other with the caps lock on looking for and argument. Simply wanting some input on how you think it affects the image of the brand simply by the origin of the cap.

If its ethically made, durable and I like the design I wouldn't worry where its made.

I must say, if somethings made in Japan I instantly think highly of the product lol, but if its not, it wont deter me from buying as long as it follows the guidelines i listed.

@shieldx
September 17, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
tidal

If its ethically made, durable and I like the design I wouldn't worry where its made.

I must say, if somethings made in Japan I instantly think highly of the product lol, but if its not, it wont deter me from buying as long as it follows the guidelines i listed.

@shieldx

Some people agree that it harshens the image of the product and in turn people start to stick their nose up and its hard to launch the initial product due to the lack of interest, simply because its "Made in China." Im fairly sure if this hypothetical person were to slap a "Made in USA" people wouldn't be so prejudice and probably wouldn't even know the difference. Long lasting locally sourced materials sent to China because it costs too much to do it locally, I don't see the problem here? Still hundreds of people are turned off and automatically believe products made in China are simply cheap shit..
September 17, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
casein_point

Printed on a Tee :

and Hoody:

The knife is a signature of Mr. Phomer and the idea that the three guys on the back are guardians.
A small knife is also on the back beneath the design

No doubt, I was just wondering anyways. I like the design of the shirt but that had just thrown me off. But since its a signature of a collabo that would make sense as to why it would be there.
September 17, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
noneotherclothes

does anyone know a good place to get blank hoodies?

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

September 17, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
Castle Master

@pirasy Thanks man

@casein_point no worries man I love the feedback smile

September 17, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@shieldx

Some people agree that it harshens the image of the product and in turn people start to stick their nose up and its hard to launch the initial product due to the lack of interest, simply because its "Made in China." Im fairly sure if this hypothetical person were to slap a "Made in USA" people wouldn't be so prejudice and probably wouldn't even know the difference. Long lasting locally sourced materials sent to China because it costs too much to do it locally, I don't see the problem here? Still hundreds of people are turned off and automatically believe products made in China are simply cheap shit..

I totally agree with what you're saying. Like I said before, I dont mind where it is made as long as its ethical, however I know many many people who are fussy and to some extreme cases, wouldn't buy a product just because its made in China (which I find ridiculous). If it's cheaper then go for it, as long as it isn't detrimental to the overall quality of the garment, people are a bit too snooty about these things which is a shame, but I think they are a minority.
September 17, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
cityofsavages

That pinstripe one is very good. Smart decision using the Reds they have a great colorway and a lot of kids who wear fitted/snapbacks already have a Reds cap.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 17, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
cityofsavages

@castle-master nice good presentation.

September 17, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Castle Master

@cityofsavages Thanks man smile

EVGD

shit's nice, but I'd change the font of the 88. maybe not something too varsity looking, but i think the font can be improved in some way. good luck

God Hates Lames

cityofsavages

We still feature other indie brands on our blog email us @ cityofsavages@gmail.com for a post.

September 17, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
cityofsavages

shit's nice, but I'd change the font of the 88. maybe not something too varsity looking, but i think the font can be improved in some way. good luck

Didn't even notice that but yeah a font similar to that of the actual team would look better.

September 17, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
hkeys

For Hoodies and Crews you can't go wrong with navy's and burgundy's alongside a black or heather.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
hkeys

If you can have a sample made of the hat from both manufacturer's and see that the quality is the exact same, then go with the cheaper one. Especially, if you are starting up and funds are limited. Yes, people who are highly in depth with this industry prefer made in USA goods but for starting out I don't see anything wrong with it. If you are skeptical on how it will sell/what people will think about it, then don't say "Made In China" and don't lie and say "Made In USA" if people ask you then you tell em it's from China, but the quality is tip top condition. (If it is of course) if the quality ends up sucking then oh well.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 17, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
halfbaked

Second one looks a bit too busy in the back.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 17, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@ricosway @hkeys Thanks, I'll be doing some in the future.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 17, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
casein_point

Second one looks a bit too busy in the back.

I agree, maybe just use the S and C and then put scratch underneath the S following the curve. Just a thought.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
tvrkxblvzr

Yo waddupp, what do you guys think of my clothing line? started in 2012 and still thinking if I should continue. Heres some of my design that I never made into shirts. My logo is located on the bottom left Trains & Rebels.

Only released one design. Im still thinking about changing name to something more simple or something different. I was thinking Season Co. or Tree Supply Co. Idk yet but I wanna know what you guys think about Trains and Rebels and the designs.
September 17, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
Frank_

@tvrkxblvzr start over the 1 shirt design you released looks straight obey copy and it doesnt help that you have the obey hat on and the gas mask is cool but its on to many designs and isnt that bird from 1 of the hundreds collabs?
September 17, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
legitballin

Yo waddupp, what do you guys think of my clothing line? started in 2012 and still thinking if I should continue. Heres some of my design that I never made into shirts. My logo is located on the bottom left Trains & Rebels.

Only released one design. Im still thinking about changing name to something more simple or something different. I was thinking Season Co. or Tree Supply Co. Idk yet but I wanna know what you guys think about Trains and Rebels and the designs.

im going to be honest
it is garbage, it looks too much like obey/supreme/other dead streetware
we need something fresh this seems like rehashes of other brands.

Please login first to reply.