@xdung you got a Hokusai vibe I like it

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 14, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
Broken Bank Clo

How many people in this thread have payed for photoshop and illustrator

Hell nah

Got them both for free

CS5

gimp is free too. A close match to Illustrator and can be used to vector as well

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 14, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Frank_

@lightworks1crew yea the 1st drop was inspired buy a lot of Japanese/chinese cultore it first started with dragon ball z even tho which made me brach out to other parts and i love that their text is symbols....... the next set will be around people and values
September 14, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
halfbaked

Haven't posted on this joint in a minute but, here's a button design from our upcoming drop.
STANDARDZ® VA :: Standardzzz.com

Yo the buttons are dope as hell. Good color contrast

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 14, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
rare01

Paid full for $375 for web premium and trying out the creative cloud for $50/mo : (

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

About us
September 14, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
al dente co.

@lightworks1crew yea the 1st drop was inspired buy a lot of Japanese/chinese cultore it first started with dragon ball z even tho which made me brach out to other parts and i love that their text is symbols....... the next set will be around people and values

LOVE JAPANESE CULTURE. I HAVE A WHOLE 3 QTR SLEEVE OF JAPANESE ART.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 15, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
ricosway

I'm not looking for a hat manufacturer. But does anyone know a brand of blank "snap back" style caps? One that is low profile? That's the only thing I'm missing. Rothco has so cool camp caps but I'm not supreme, nore do I have a box logo that'll look cool on it. HELP!

And don't come at me with this "if you pay me, I got you"

I'm not looking to hop anyones fence. Just looking for a good fitting cap.

I have a blank snapback connect for you with no minimum, I'll include it in the email once we chop it up.
September 15, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
ricosway

We're about to take our Summer collection off of our store in two weeks so I wanted to look out for the homies who's looking for some dope apparel to match their kicks.

Promo code: "AngelGang"

Sole Individual on Instagram
Sole Individual on Twitter
Sole Individual on Facebook

I'd love to check out some more pictures from you guy's brands on Instagram, leave your usernames below

Thanks,
Rico
September 15, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

CREAM has been overkilled. There's an ice fricken cream shop here in Berkeley and like to put it on a shirt is just desperate as fuck you can get wack shit like that at target nigga. Or go to tshirt orgy. That'll run right up your alley.

Haha I love cream dude!
Not really, ice cream cookies, come on...

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 15, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
mbsmfgco

My buddy used to work for Adobe so I got the employee discount. Creative Suite for $100, can't beat that.

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

September 15, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
hkeys

I'm not looking for a hat manufacturer. But does anyone know a brand of blank "snap back" style caps? One that is low profile? That's the only thing I'm missing. Rothco has so cool camp caps but I'm not supreme, nore do I have a box logo that'll look cool on it. HELP!

Rothco camps are butt, too be honest if you don't have a specific plan for your snaps and/or worried about minimums, fitting, etc. I would suggest just searching your local Salvation Army's and what not. I found 8 all black blank snaps with green underbills for $1 each. It's all hit or miss but you can stack up for so damn cheap. I'm always on the lookout and just adding until we want to drop a hat or two.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 15, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
ricosway

thanks for the feedback on the other stuff fam, still workin on this raglan for the fall/holiday what you guys think

F these dudes feedback homie. I seen a lot of them try to flame you but remember do your own thing, everyone has to start from somewhere.

Your target market is already there you just have to be more creative to give them something that's still in your lane but doper than what they could already get. I would stick with KREAM although it's been done just think of different themes to do it in. I checked out your Instagram seems like you have a pretty good following starting out and that's the difference between you and most these guys. Most of these guys can't sell a tee but will try to tell you what's dope or not. It's funny, it's only a few guy's you should take advice from. With that being said, keep doing your thing.
September 15, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
FRWRD

I have a blank snapback connect for you with no minimum, I'll include it in the email once we chop it up.

Care to share? I've got patch/embroidery/inside tag manufacturer to trade. PM me.
September 15, 2012 @ 10:07 AM
zenithtribe23

@hypedfalcon
WEAKK
September 15, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
hypedfalcon

@zenithtribe23
http://ohmanclothing.com/
September 15, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
jaemznugyen

@dangerers i would buy a shirt with just your logo and the worst of the worst text.
September 15, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
mrdaleog

Doing an order for the first release from the URBN. by Live Love URBAN line, and not only is it the first release, but it is my companys 2 year anniversary.

-Buy a hoodie and get 25% off on the second with the code 'CORPORATE'
-Get 3 people to order on your behalf and receive a hoodie of your choice free
-If youre located in a state or country that currently has no Live Love URBAN customers, I'll give a discount for being a first-timer (State=15% | Country=20%)

SHOP here

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 15, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
chads

@mrdaleog Although I'm not particularly a fan of the design, I really like the idea of the reward system you've made and I think it a good way to spread the brand organically. Props for thinking outside the box!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 15, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Site is currently up. Still waiting on our fall products but here goes our site WCFRVS

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 15, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
mrdaleog

@mrdaleog Although I'm not particularly a fan of the design, I really like the idea of the reward system you've made and I think it a good way to spread the brand organically. Props for thinking outside the box!

Much appreciated.
But let me ask howcome youre not a fan of the design?

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 16, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
chads

Much appreciated.
But let me ask howcome youre not a fan of the design?

Your aesthetic just isn't my style, there is nothing wrong with the design and I think it is a good job of creating a simple logo. But based upon your previous designs, I can't see myself wearing it among the array of other brands I represent on a day to day basis.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 16, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
blsdfthla

"Blessed" OE snapback COMING SOON! (Fall 2012)

ONLY AT: blessedfaith.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @BlessedFaithLA

Email: BlessedFaithLA@gmail.com

September 16, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
spacycloud

One of the new jackets , yet un-named for showcasing at DC Fashion Week - Sept. 22 @ 6 p.m.

September 16, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
spacycloud

Trying to get a mini photoshoot going today before the show
SC
September 16, 2012 @ 12:09 PM
spacycloud

One more - have about 10 others
September 16, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
spacycloud

Our Logo
September 16, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
spacycloud

Current Line of Jackets

September 16, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
FRWRD

Our Tie Dye Globe tee's have sold out. Others still available! www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org

Please login first to reply.