Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Sep 15, 2012 @ 09:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm not looking for a hat manufacturer. But does anyone know a brand of blank "snap back" style caps? One that is low profile? That's the only thing I'm missing. Rothco has so cool camp caps but I'm not supreme, nore do I have a box logo that'll look cool on it. HELP!

And don't come at me with this "if you pay me, I got you"

I'm not looking to hop anyones fence. Just looking for a good fitting cap.

I have a blank snapback connect for you with no minimum, I'll include it in the email once we chop it up.

Care to share? I've got patch/embroidery/inside tag manufacturer to trade. PM me.
Sep 15, 2012 @ 10:07
@hypedfalcon
WEAKK
Sep 15, 2012 @ 10:11
@zenithtribe23
http://ohmanclothing.com/
Sep 15, 2012 @ 18:35
@dangerers i would buy a shirt with just your logo and the worst of the worst text.

@ja.emz

Sep 15, 2012 @ 19:32
Doing an order for the first release from the URBN. by Live Love URBAN line, and not only is it the first release, but it is my companys 2 year anniversary.

-Buy a hoodie and get 25% off on the second with the code 'CORPORATE'
-Get 3 people to order on your behalf and receive a hoodie of your choice free
-If youre located in a state or country that currently has no Live Love URBAN customers, I'll give a discount for being a first-timer (State=15% | Country=20%)

SHOP here

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Sep 15, 2012 @ 21:45
@mrdaleog Although I'm not particularly a fan of the design, I really like the idea of the reward system you've made and I think it a good way to spread the brand organically. Props for thinking outside the box!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Sep 15, 2012 @ 22:56
Site is currently up. Still waiting on our fall products but here goes our site WCFRVS
Sep 15, 2012 @ 23:27
@mrdaleog Although I'm not particularly a fan of the design, I really like the idea of the reward system you've made and I think it a good way to spread the brand organically. Props for thinking outside the box!

Much appreciated.
But let me ask howcome youre not a fan of the design?

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Sep 16, 2012 @ 02:12

Much appreciated.

Your aesthetic just isn't my style, there is nothing wrong with the design and I think it is a good job of creating a simple logo. But based upon your previous designs, I can't see myself wearing it among the array of other brands I represent on a day to day basis.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Sep 16, 2012 @ 03:33
"Blessed" OE snapback COMING SOON! (Fall 2012)

ONLY AT: blessedfaith.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @BlessedFaithLA

Email: BlessedFaithLA@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2012 @ 12:04
One of the new jackets , yet un-named for showcasing at DC Fashion Week - Sept. 22 @ 6 p.m.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 12:06
Trying to get a mini photoshoot going today before the show
SC
Sep 16, 2012 @ 12:09
One more - have about 10 others
Sep 16, 2012 @ 12:38

Our Logo
Sep 16, 2012 @ 12:44
Current Line of Jackets

Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:13

Our Tie Dye Globe tee's have sold out. Others still available! www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:05
Im working on my brand, but there has to be a business savvy to it also. I'm not going to investment in some half-assed designs without a marketing scheme. It's one thing to have a bigcartel site, but its another thing for exposure. The cool thing is where I'm from, there are NO black owned clothing companies, just soul food spots and barber shops. It's about location, vision and timing. I respect hustling, but there has to be a business side too it. Planning out our dreams.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:18

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:39
off the keyboard

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Sep 16, 2012 @ 21:40
AMERICA

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Sep 16, 2012 @ 21:50
I forgot to post here but I'm doing a sticker contest over at my fb page. if you'd like to participate you can like and share this post. I'm sending out messages to everyone later so you can still get in if you want to.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473232256034310&set=a.392137280810475.94075.363029310387939&type=1&theater

http://www.distantlight.co

Sep 17, 2012 @ 00:54
Much appreciated.

Your aesthetic just isn't my style, there is nothing wrong with the design and I think it is a good job of creating a simple logo. But based upon your previous designs, I can't see myself wearing it among the array of other brands I represent on a day to day basis.

I respect your opinion.

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:05
@spacycloud I don't think your brand fits with HB's demographic.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Inactive User

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:51
I have a question for all the people who have successful brands when it comes to sales. When you release Tops in colors other than black, white , or grey do they sell as much? For an example releasing a burgandy hoodie along with a black hoodie with the same design at the same time. What colors for Tops other than black, white, and grey have you guys been successful selling a lot of quantities?
Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:59
@wcfrontrvnners red and navy blue

Sep 17, 2012 @ 03:00
@wealthyrepublic this pic does it much better justice, looks well crafted.

Inactive User

Sep 17, 2012 @ 04:07
@wcfrontrvnners red and navy blue

Thanks, I'm going to have some navy blue and burgandy tees dropping later on this year.
Sep 17, 2012 @ 05:32
A few items from our fall collection

Sep 17, 2012 @ 06:34
A few items from our fall collection

ill fam
Sep 17, 2012 @ 06:38
I have a question for all the people who have successful brands when it comes to sales. When you release Tops in colors other than black, white , or grey do they sell as much? For an example releasing a burgandy hoodie along with a black hoodie with the same design at the same time. What colors for Tops other than black, white, and grey have you guys been successful selling a lot of quantities?

Red is my top selling color

Although I haven't used it yet, I suggest going with the burgundy hoodie, that's an ill color.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0