September 12, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@armanddushae That's wsup I used to play football at Laney, good to see other locals doing something positive in the fashion industry.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 13, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
Jake Ocean

Super inspiring interview with Jon Contino. Check it out
http://vimeo.com/49155684

http://www.distantlight.co

September 13, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
Broken Bank Clo

I got lost in everything that just happen but happy it's over.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 13, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
lightworks1crew

@jakelights nice post man

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 13, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
ricosway

jayzus what happened to hb talent.....came in here to say @ricosway your shit is so fucking whack lol. no need to pull out numbers because 12837912879837917297million tumblrfags can buy yo shit but don't you ever call your shit inspired or "original"

"Stay Original, Be An Individual - SNDVL" after reading this and taking one look at your designs... what a joke. of course there is a market for this type of shit for people who don't know any better.

whack ass fucking brands stop posting
peace

@12ip show me your brand, if yours is better than mine I'll stop posting, if not then you're irrelevant.

What does this have to do with how shitty your brand is? I don't own a brand bruh but me as well as pretty much everyone here is a consumer, I know my words are harsh but I'm just trying to do a service to the industry by warding off whack brands such as yours from the market.
Hope you can appreciate that bru.

@12ip you're a loser, your "harsh words" will continue to fall on deaf ears. I'm doing fine but feel free to continue to waste your time hating on me. My brand is not for everyone, it cost you nothing to pay me no mind.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
ricosway

3 Kings Tee

Link

I think its a cool enough design, I just can't see a lot of people wearing it (when adhering to current styles).

Dope. I'm always a fan of NBA theme tee's.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
stillwild

I like that he thinks of it as a competition.

total NY accent, but inspirational definitely.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 13, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Laurence of Arabia

This guys enthusiasm is infectious !! Inspiring too.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
Laurence of Arabia

The songs cool too !
September 13, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
DannyHH

September 13, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
tsandy

really like that sweatshirt man.
September 13, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
ricosway

really like that sweatshirt man.

ill
September 13, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
ricosway

Getting rid of all of our Summer collection but since I'm new I just wanted to get some of your opinions. Most of our designs are sneaker inspired, I wanted to stay true to my passion which is sneakers so this is lane we're in.

September 13, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
stillwild

Getting rid of all of our Summer collection but since I'm new I just wanted to get some of your opinions. Most of our designs are sneaker inspired, I wanted to stay true to my passion which is sneakers so this is lane we're in.

coke?

September 13, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Lemme get a free hoodie cool
Lol nah, but dope shit

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 13, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
foreground

We are here to make a clear statement that another brand out there "CALINOIZE" is apparently biting our design off and trying to make a profit off from something we worked so hard for our creation. This person (rapper stage name: onehunned), booth next to us at World of Dance San Francisco* & bought a sweater from us. 2 weeks later we found this being posted on his instagram. We Don't respect people that show no respect to other artists. Note that this is after we warned them, and they still persist with this disgusting act. They show absolutely no respect to other brands out there. Guys, plz stay away from CALINOIZE. Have anyone on here run into these type of problems before? I am sure this is common in the clothing industry, but this makes me mad.. They think slapping on some clipart trees onto someone else's work is their work..ridiculous

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

September 13, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
godleebarnes

that hoodie is fresh. would buy.
September 13, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
stillwild

We are here to make a clear statement that another brand out there "CALINOIZE" is apparently biting our design off and trying to make a profit off from something we worked so hard for our creation. This person (rapper stage name: onehunned), booth next to us at World of Dance San Diego & bought a sweater from us. 2 weeks later we found this being posted on his instagram. We Don't respect people that show no respect to other artists. Note that this is after we warned them, and they still persist with this disgusting act. They show absolutely no respect to other brands out there. Guys, plz stay away from CALINOIZE. Have anyone on here run into these type of problems before? I am sure this is common in the clothing industry, but this makes me mad.. They think slapping on some clipart trees onto someone else's work is their work..ridiculous

That's just blatant..

September 13, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
Frank_

With your brands how much of you do you put in it? Like for instant all my designs are influenced by maybe a song I was listening to or even something I was reason or seen... And I'm into film cameras alot more then digital so that's why I shot my lookbook in film... And every lookbook will have some type of theme due to how I'm feeling about the clothes and season.....

And also how is your design process? For me I will design something and then love it look back and hate it and before it goes to print I will change it like 4-5 times before I send the email with the fink design... And I eventually stop liking my old designs and focus on something else..
September 13, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
lightworks1crew

And also how is your design process? For me I will design something and then love it look back and hate it and before it goes to print I will change it like 4-5 times before I send the email with the fink design... And I eventually stop liking my old designs and focus on something else..

Thats exactly what I do. I have so many designs I've done that will never get printed.

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 13, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
spacycloud

As an emerging brand we are excited to be part of the upcoming DC Fashion Week.
September 13, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
al dente co.

xdung
@lightworks1crew

My design process broken down:

I actually have all the way to next fall designed. I spend hours on the internet and research what other brands have put out. Then I just start drawing things I like. Usually the design reminds me of someting from my childhood. I usually design 20 things and chose the 5 that I like most. The really great designs, I put in my "safe" for later use. I dont want to come out with some crazy dope design right away. I want to build my foundation and let my designs get better and better.

My fall Collection broken down:

RP Insipired Bunny - This is a temporary Logo. After this season, I won't print this one again for a while. I got the idea from richard prince's skull bunny. I drew my own version. I chose this because I love the playboy bunny and I love skulls.

94 Mentality - This is a rip from a 90's hardcore band called - 85' mentality. I flipped it and chose to put Wu-Tang on it. I'm a huge fan of Wu-Tang (even have the logo tattooed on me). 93' is when they dropped their first album. But I didn't discover it till 94. So in 94'-96' I swore I was the missing member to Wu-Tang so I dropped that shirt to remind me of the mentality I had in 94.

Bubble - I also love pop art. I also love different genres of music. Jazz, 90's pop, classical, etc. I grew up listening to madonna, sade, basia, swingout sisters.... I always had a crush on madonna so I used her for this shirt and added the comic bubble for the pop art.

Locally Respected - I felt it had a WW2 feel to it because of the Globe and stars.... I love the militart channel.

I also chose the name "AL DENTE" because i'm a huge foodie and wanna be master chef. I was actually head chef at a restaurant in Miami for a bit, but working in the kitchen wasn't my thing.

AL DENTE - means to cook something till it's tender but not over cooked, but not under cooked either; just right.

So that term describes my brand.

In the future you'll see influence from shit I like: golden age hip hop, food, music, history, b rated horror films. Hopefully I can expand to cut and sew in a few years.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 13, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
al dente co.

xdung
@lightworks1crew

My design process broken down:

I actually have all the way to next fall designed. I spend hours on the internet and research what other brands have put out. Then I just start drawing things I like. Usually the design reminds me of someting from my childhood. I usually design 20 things and chose the 5 that I like most. The really great designs, I put in my "safe" for later use. I dont want to come out with some crazy dope design right away. I want to build my foundation and let my designs get better and better.

My fall Collection broken down:

RP Insipired Bunny - This is a temporary Logo. After this season, I won't print this one again for a while. I got the idea from richard prince's skull bunny. I drew my own version. I chose this because I love the playboy bunny and I love skulls.

94 Mentality - This is a rip from a 90's hardcore band called - 85' mentality. I flipped it and chose to put Wu-Tang on it. I'm a huge fan of Wu-Tang (even have the logo tattooed on me). 93' is when they dropped their first album. But I didn't discover it till 94. So in 94'-96' I swore I was the missing member to Wu-Tang so I dropped that shirt to remind me of the mentality I had in 94.

Bubble - I also love pop art. I also love different genres of music. Jazz, 90's pop, classical, etc. I grew up listening to madonna, sade, basia, swingout sisters.... I always had a crush on madonna so I used her for this shirt and added the comic bubble for the pop art.

Locally Respected - I felt it had a WW2 feel to it because of the Globe and stars.... I love the militart channel.

I also chose the name "AL DENTE" because i'm a huge foodie and wanna be master chef. I was actually head chef at a restaurant in Miami for a bit, but working in the kitchen wasn't my thing.

AL DENTE - means to cook something till it's tender but not over cooked, but not under cooked either; just right.

So that term describes my brand.

In the future you'll see influence from shit I like: golden age hip hop, food, music, history, b rated horror films. Hopefully I can expand to cut and sew in a few years.

sidenote - WU TANG also has a song called 97' mentality.

September 13, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
Broken Bank Clo

We are here to make a clear statement that another brand out there "CALINOIZE" is apparently biting our design off and trying to make a profit off from something we worked so hard for our creation. This person (rapper stage name: onehunned), booth next to us at World of Dance San Diego & bought a sweater from us. 2 weeks later we found this being posted on his instagram. We Don't respect people that show no respect to other artists. Note that this is after we warned them, and they still persist with this disgusting act. They show absolutely no respect to other brands out there. Guys, plz stay away from CALINOIZE. Have anyone on here run into these type of problems before? I am sure this is common in the clothing industry, but this makes me mad.. They think slapping on some clipart trees onto someone else's work is their work..ridiculous

That's just blatant..

OH WOW.

I don't know these guys personally but a friend of mine is homies with them and the stay in my hood.
Sucks to see though.
There are way to protect your designs but if they changed a significatn amount of the designs (I think it's like 10%) you really can't do nothing about it but harrass and flame them...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 13, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
al dente co.

OH WOW.

I don't know these guys personally but a friend of mine is homies with them and the stay in my hood.
Sucks to see though.
There are way to protect your designs but if they changed a significatn amount of the designs (I think it's like 10%) you really can't do nothing about it but harrass and flame them...

That's just blatant..

SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME. I DROPPED A TANK BACK IN 2011 THAT SAYS "STAY HUNGRY" A COUPLE WEEKS AFTER DROPPING IT, A KNOWN DESIGNER FROM MIAMI HIT ME UP TO DESIGN FOR ME. I TURNED HIM DOWN SINCE HE WAS TOO EXPENSIVE. (HE DESIGNS FOR MIGHTY HEALTHY SOMETIMES)

ANYWAYS, HE STARTED A NEW LINE CALLED "HIPSTAR" AND THEY'RE MOTTO IS "STAY HUNGRY"

I HAVENT CALLED HIM OUT NOR DO I PLAN ON IT B/C HE USED A DIFFERENT FONT. BUT I KNOW HE GOT IT OFF MY DESIGN.

JUST WORK HARDER TO MAKE COOLER SHIT THAN THAT BRAND. PEOPLE TAKE DESIGNS ALL THE TIME. IT'S PART OF THE GAME.

"GOOD ARTISTS BORROW, GREAT ARTISTS STEAL"

September 13, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
foreground

OH WOW.

Sucks to see though.

That's just blatant..

SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME. I DROPPED A TANK BACK IN 2011 THAT SAYS "STAY HUNGRY" A COUPLE WEEKS AFTER DROPPING IT, A KNOWN DESIGNER FROM MIAMI HIT ME UP TO DESIGN FOR ME. I TURNED HIM DOWN SINCE HE WAS TOO EXPENSIVE. (HE DESIGNS FOR MIGHTY HEALTHY SOMETIMES)

ANYWAYS, HE STARTED A NEW LINE CALLED "HIPSTAR" AND THEY'RE MOTTO IS "STAY HUNGRY"

I HAVENT CALLED HIM OUT NOR DO I PLAN ON IT B/C HE USED A DIFFERENT FONT. BUT I KNOW HE GOT IT OFF MY DESIGN.

JUST WORK HARDER TO MAKE COOLER SHIT THAN THAT BRAND. PEOPLE TAKE DESIGNS ALL THE TIME. IT'S PART OF THE GAME.

"GOOD ARTISTS BORROW, GREAT ARTISTS STEAL"

Yeah it just makes me really angry. The thing is that when I first busted him, he took it down and he said:

"oh we dont have intention to steal your design and we mean no harm (to me this is bs, you bought the sweater from us & you posted this crap? ) If you feel offended we have already taken it off".

Then after awhile he came back with the second one, telling me that nobody cares about your little 'silly' clothing line. He even has the guts to 'Warn' me if I post any more negative things about the Calinoize, he will 'block' me. In what position does he has to warn me when he is the one copying us. This guy is ridiculous.. Today he finally took it down from his instagram. I hope this does not happen again.. I told him we will have more respect for him as an artist & performer if he would just leave us alone. As for the last statment, I don't agree to it. Stealing someone's work doesn't make you great. But I have to say that great artists out there definitely get copied.

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

September 13, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Castle Master

The Serpent Crest Tee - www.secret-castle.com

http://secret-castle.com/

September 13, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Laurence of Arabia

You can find the Skully Tees here at www.pirasy.bigcartel.com
September 13, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Laurence of Arabia

* dunno why the last pic came out small lmao !!
September 13, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Castle Master

@pirasy just a word of advice, I'm not hating but get some proper product photos and sort out your purchase options no one wants to "leave a comment for which colour-way you want". what happens if I forgot to comment? then you have to email me and what happens if I dont reply do you refund my money? Im just saying think of these things the internet game is hard with out being your own enemy. Once again I'm not hatin' so don't sound off about this comment

http://secret-castle.com/

Please login first to reply.