September 12, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
tsandy

Anyone know a place that makes good quality keychains?
September 12, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
stillwild

Everyone who hosts through go daddy, check your e-mail; there's one month of free credit for all registered accounts available to you!

Talk about customer service/ relationships!

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 12, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
stillwild

Camaraderie is key, right ?

All day.

September 12, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
armyofkings

@highlyhonored you are right about that man..

JOIN THE ARMY www.ARMYOFKINGS.com

September 12, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
stuffedclothing

@ricosway Haha ya I appreciate you checking it out
September 12, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
aaronstrdywngs

@qrct1 its cool man, no worries. In terms of skills you needs, I totally agree that it takes more than just playing around with your theme to make your site look credible. At the moment, I still feel that mine doesn't really showcase what my brand is all about. Im still learning. But to be honest I pretty much self taught myself some basic web design, read wordpress documents and also learnt some basic HTML. If you put the man hours in, then it will pay off and not only will you have a site to run your business from, but you will have a skill that you can utilise. Id recommend going onto wordpress.org and reading their support forums and docs, they are really helpful. If your looking for a quick site without using bigcartel or anything like that, then get a web designer to help you, because it is quite time consuming.
Thanks.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
aaronstrdywngs

oh and @ricosway thanks for the feedback on the site bro, appreciate it.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
stillwild

People need to recognize that brands have targeted audiences, Hypebeast these days is a unique audience. Im just saying many brands posting in here wont be getting what they want to hear from Hypebeast.

Taken from Media Lab 101 (source of HB ads)

76% of our readers are in the key age range of 19-32.
Over 90% of our readers are single.
Over 90% are male.
60% have an income of over $25,000 USD
66% say they’re definitely interested in buying products featured on hypebeast.com
Our readers are educated: 66% have college degrees or higher
74% of our readers access hypebeast.com everyday.

September 12, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
zoidanum

@bradenjust
Without knowing jackshit about your brand, the first thing I was thinking of when I read Butterstick was how some guys are going to turn that into some sexual/pervert joke. The name is basically a perfect template for somthing along those lines. Now if your main designs would be half nude girls on shirts it would kinda play along (almost like T.i.t.s.).
It would definately not be some kind of brand name that would sound appealing to me.
Compared to Just Fun. Idk man that doesn't really ring any bells either. Finding a good name can be as hard as coming up with a good logo. In the end if you like something just run with it, ignore jokesters and such.
September 12, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
ArmandDushae

@aldenteco
- the pouches were just my unique foot in the door. now that i'm on KL Kazbah i have all intentions of raising hell w/my belts, t-shirts & headwear ( my original "dream" ) so maybe eventually you'll see something you can dig.

@ricosway
-fasho, I look forward to that email.

By the way everybody I just got sales to Switzerland & Germany today. I'm now convinced Karmaloop Kazbah is KEY for expanding internationally .

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

September 12, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
stillwild

By the way everybody I just got sales to Switzerland & Germany today. I'm now convinced Karmaloop Kazbah is KEY for expanding internationally.

Local (international, swiss, german) trade shows?
Visiting shops and making the personal connection?

When I do expand to Europe, I doubt I'll do trade shows at first, but certainly, I'll be traveling to ________, to check out the physical space and meeting the people I'll be selling to.

I've seen HB brands who just post here get international sales as well..

September 12, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
karakter1

@armanddushae

congrats...the Loop is no joke!
September 12, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
karakter1

@stillwild

when dealing with direct sales (kinda)...a webstore or drop ship site is def a good way to get international.

when dealing with international boutiques...you can do decent biz through emails and phone calls...but it is def nice to meet up with people in person!

(getting a international distribution company is the way to go though)
September 12, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
qrct1

@aaronstrdywngs thanks again. can never look away from free advice!

aeterna13.com

September 12, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
bigsteeg

3 Kings Tee

Link

September 12, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
princeandprez

@stillwild

when dealing with direct sales (kinda)...a webstore or drop ship site is def a good way to get international.

when dealing with international boutiques...you can do decent biz through emails and phone calls...but it is def nice to meet up with people in person!

Ideally, do you use a single company to distribute/ package/ label/ ship everything at once? We're looking to roll a line out on KL and in local stores in the next few months, but actually getting people the product seems to be the hardest part.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

September 12, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
princeandprez

3 Kings Tee

Link

I think its a cool enough design, I just can't see a lot of people wearing it (when adhering to current styles).

September 12, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@princeandprez

But your avatar on a sweatshirt and I will buy it.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 12, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Laurence of Arabia

People need to recognize that brands have targeted audiences, Hypebeast these days is a unique audience. Im just saying many brands posting in here wont be getting what they want to hear from Hypebeast.

Taken from Media Lab 101 (source of HB ads)

76% of our readers are in the key age range of 19-32.
Over 90% of our readers are single.
Over 90% are male.
60% have an income of over $25,000 USD
66% say they’re definitely interested in buying products featured on hypebeast.com
Our readers are educated: 66% have college degrees or higher
74% of our readers access hypebeast.com everyday.
thats some awesome information right there, the market seems to be thriving !!
September 12, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
princeandprez

@princeandprez

We plan to for the winter line!

September 12, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
ArmandDushae

By the way everybody I just got sales to Switzerland & Germany today. I'm now convinced Karmaloop Kazbah is KEY for expanding internationally.

Local (international, swiss, german) trade shows?
Visiting shops and making the personal connection?

When I do expand to Europe, I doubt I'll do trade shows at first, but certainly, I'll be traveling to ________, to check out the physical space and meeting the people I'll be selling to.

I've seen HB brands who just post here get international sales as well..

I'm personally NOT spending the money to skip over the Atlantic to go visit any one shop. Anyways I hand-make everything so I can never go too far from the factory in Cali. But yeah you can post on HB & get international sales but nowhere near what karmaloop will do for you. 6 countries in 12 days has been my personal experience

September 12, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@princeandprez

We plan too for the winter line!

How much?

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 12, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
princeandprez

@princeandprez

How much?

Not sure yet, around 30.

September 12, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
ArmandDushae

3 Kings Tee

Link

that shirt is dope.

September 12, 2012 @ 11:02 PM

Inactive

jayzus what happened to hb talent.....came in here to say @ricosway your shit is so fucking whack lol. no need to pull out numbers because 12837912879837917297million tumblrfags can buy yo shit but don't you ever call your shit inspired or "original"

"Stay Original, Be An Individual - SNDVL" after reading this and taking one look at your designs... what a joke. of course there is a market for this type of shit for people who don't know any better.

whack ass fucking brands stop posting
peace

@12ip show me your brand, if yours is better than mine I'll stop posting, if not then you're irrelevant.

What does this have to do with how shitty your brand is? I don't own a brand bruh but me as well as pretty much everyone here is a consumer, I know my words are harsh but I'm just trying to do a service to the industry by warding off whack brands such as yours from the market.
Hope you can appreciate that bru.
September 12, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@princeandprez

How much?

Not sure yet, around 30.

Alright.. Let me know when

September 12, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
karakter1

@stillwild

Ideally, do you use a single company to distribute/ package/ label/ ship everything at once? We're looking to roll a line out on KL and in local stores in the next few months, but actually getting people the product seems to be the hardest part.

I get labels done at 1 place....have them shipped to me, or to my printer.
I order my blanks from another place....have them ship the tees directly to my printer.
The printer labels and prints the tees......i pick them up. (I wuna personally see them joints before we do anything else)

once i get all of my perfectly printed and labelled tees:
For domestic stores...i pick the order and box them up myself and ship to the store.

For international stores...if you have a Distribution Company that you work with...you ship them a huge order, and they will sort and distribute them to the stores that they represent.
September 12, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@armanddushae What part of Oakland are you out of?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 12, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
karakter1

@princeandprez

when dealing with Kloop Kazbah....you have to individually pack and ship each order.
September 12, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
ArmandDushae

@armanddushae What part of Oakland are you out of?

im from north oakland but the factory started at NIMBY in the east. Then Downtown, Then Berkeley, then Antioch, Now its out in Pittsburg. Then in January we packin it up to LA

Please login first to reply.