Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 11, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
garyoak

Stay positive fellas!
September 11, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@kocane That's wsup, thanks. I posted it up as a teaser. When the full shipment is in I'll post in here where to buy.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 11, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
stillwild

@ricosway

I don't care what numbers you do. Like I said, do it for the bread if you will. But claiming to rep a "lifestyle", that's a serious claim.

You wanna know whose a lifestyle brand? Abercrombie.

Lets see whose more sustainable in the end.

I'd rather have brand I can stand behind. Rather than a profitable shitshow.

I held back but lets be honest. You are pop-shit.

Me? I'm Wu-Tang. It might mean doing less units. It might mean having 300 followers versus 10000.

Having followers isn't a movement.
Having a movement, means having a movement.

Just like having a logo doesn't make you a brand.
or having a gun doesn't make you a killer...

Sorry man, the world's a big place, and street wear is a big market, even shitty brands can do well... that's word to karma loop...

Oh, and if you do have a movement, it's definitely a stagnant movement.
I won't be apart of ANYTHING, like that.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 11, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
al dente co.

Everyone wants to be a trendsetter with a movement, but no one wants to start a trend.
The premise of a good and successful, but even more sustainable business -- an idea that hasn't already been done.
To fill a need.

Half of these brands on this thread?

Half-baked. If you wanna do it for just the money that's cool. But don't expect any longevity as long as you look EXACTLY other brands -- the only thing separating you then, price.

I can't express how annoyed I am, EVERYTIME I read a brand's about.

"BLAH, we want to start a movement" (well what is itconfused

"Our movement is..." (enter FIFTY different, UNRELATED subjects, in an attempt to capture A HUGE MARKET THAT YOU ULTIMATELY CANNOT SERVE WELL, imagine if McDonalds tried to serve gourmet cuisine alongside a Mcwhopper. Exactly).

Stop calling your shit a lifestyle, if your answer to WHAT IS YOUR LIFESTYLE is, any form or variation of this.

That's not a lifestyle.

AND WHAT IS YOUR BRAND ABOUT?

FOR SOMEONE WHO HASNT PUT OUT ANYTHING AND IS PUSHING YOUR LINE BACK TILL LATE 2012, YOU DEF HAVE A LOT TO SAY.

IT'S NOT COOL TO TALK SMACK BUT HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. I CAN AGREE WITH YOU AND SAY I THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF BRANDS HERE THAT ARE BULLSHIT. BUT WHO AM I TO GO AHEAD AND AIR IT OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?

I WISH YOU LUCK MAN AND HOPE YOU COME OUT WITH HEAT. IF YOU DON'T I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON IT LATE 2012.

It's funny to hear this from you specifically.

When do I ever talk shit?

Anyone who knew me as gramsongrams, knows.

In fact, this is the first 100% negative post.

I stand by it.

I'll play the Lupe role and educate you pimpin.

Lets do a side by side comparison.
(You shouldn't need any designs for people to understand your company, if it truly serves a purpose first of all, designs only serve to substantiate your 'about').

Purpose --

Still Wild - Reconnecting People with Nature.

Al Dente Co. - No about section. So when I land on your landing page (as a consumer), I'm already turned off.
The only thing that I see is a skull that looks like a variation on the playboy logo (so automatically I think nothing).

The store. I take it this is the centerpiece of your brand (where the money comes from).

By the way, Al Dente refers to the texture of pasta (semi-firm)

so do you want me think you're kind of hard? (see Lurk Hard, they do that, and it's obvious)

or do you want me to think you're locally respected? why should I think that?

It's kind of sad that you're claiming that my brand is less than based on a firm idea,
when you're out and established and still can't figure out your brand.

From my one sentence, I bet you know what mine's about, exactly.

Cut away the layers of bullshit, why are you locally respected? Should that even be your slogan?

EVERYONE GIVE THIS IGNORANT LITTLE KID A STANDING OVATION. HE DISECTED MY BRAND AND EXPOSED ME.

I'M GOING TO LAUGH WHEN THE WORLD SHITS ON YOU. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FUCK THINGS UP FOR THE HUMBLE, HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL. I CAN WRITE AN "ABOUT ME" EXPLAINING HOW AMAZING I AM. BUT THOSE ARE JUST WORDS. I'LL LET MY AESTHETIC AND FOLLOWING SPEAK FOR ITSELF. YOU MIGHT THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT, YOU DON'T.

I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT FOR EVEN GIVING SOMONEONE OF YOUR TYPE THE SMALLEST BIT OF ATTENTION.

BE A FUCKING MAN, GROW SOME BALLS AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF INSTEAD OF USING SLANDER TO MAKE YOURSELF SEEM LIKE A BIG SHOT IN THE STREETWEAR OR CLOTHING BRAND WORLD.

OH AND A TIP OF ADVICE, LOSE THE GRAND THEFT AUTO FONT I SAW ON YOUR TWITPICS. THAT'S SO DAMN ORIGINAL.

THANKS FOR TAKING OUT THE TIME TO VISIT MY SITE TODAY. I'M DONE SPEAKING TO A FUCKTARD SUCH AS YOURSELF.

LET'S BE MATURE AND USE THIS THREAD TO NETWORK AND DISCUSS. NOT TO SLANDER PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE MORE THAN WRITE AN "ABOUT ME"

-
ER

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 11, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Frank_

Everyone wants to be a trendsetter with a movement, but no one wants to start a trend.
The premise of a good and successful, but even more sustainable business -- an idea that hasn't already been done.
To fill a need.

Half-baked. If you wanna do it for just the money that's cool. But don't expect any longevity as long as you look EXACTLY other brands -- the only thing separating you then, price.

"Our movement is..." (enter FIFTY different, UNRELATED subjects, in an attempt to capture A HUGE MARKET THAT YOU ULTIMATELY CANNOT SERVE WELL, imagine if McDonalds tried to serve gourmet cuisine alongside a Mcwhopper. Exactly).

Stop calling your shit a lifestyle, if your answer to WHAT IS YOUR LIFESTYLE is, any form or variation of this.

That's not a lifestyle.

FOR SOMEONE WHO HASNT PUT OUT ANYTHING AND IS PUSHING YOUR LINE BACK TILL LATE 2012, YOU DEF HAVE A LOT TO SAY.

IT'S NOT COOL TO TALK SMACK BUT HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. I CAN AGREE WITH YOU AND SAY I THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF BRANDS HERE THAT ARE BULLSHIT. BUT WHO AM I TO GO AHEAD AND AIR IT OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?

I WISH YOU LUCK MAN AND HOPE YOU COME OUT WITH HEAT. IF YOU DON'T I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON IT LATE 2012.

I stand by it.

(You shouldn't need any designs for people to understand your company, if it truly serves a purpose first of all, designs only serve to substantiate your 'about').

Purpose --

Al Dente Co. - No about section. So when I land on your landing page (as a consumer), I'm already turned off.
The only thing that I see is a skull that looks like a variation on the playboy logo (so automatically I think nothing).

The store. I take it this is the centerpiece of your brand (where the money comes from).

so do you want me think you're kind of hard? (see Lurk Hard, they do that, and it's obvious)

It's kind of sad that you're claiming that my brand is less than based on a firm idea,

Cut away the layers of bullshit, why are you locally respected? Should that even be your slogan?

but also not every brand has the same formula... to point 1 thing about al dente is that i like the mysterious factor about it...if he pushes it right and has good clothing it can be successful... and then dont be so critical not everybody is going to have a clear cut brand straight off the bat...we all are going to lack something...all these brands we buy now have been in the game 5+ even 10+ years
September 11, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
stillwild

I know I'm better than you.
To fill a need.

That's not a lifestyle.

I stand by it.

Purpose --

EVERYONE GIVE THIS IGNORANT LITTLE KID A STANDING OVATION. HE DISECTED MY BRAND AND EXPOSED ME.

I'M GOING TO LAUGH WHEN THE WORLD SHITS ON YOU. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FUCK THINGS UP FOR THE HUMBLE, HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL. I CAN WRITE AN "ABOUT ME" EXPLAINING HOW AMAZING I AM. BUT THOSE ARE JUST WORDS. I'LL LET MY AESTHETIC AND FOLLOWING SPEAK FOR ITSELF. YOU MIGHT THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT, YOU DON'T.

I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT FOR EVEN GIVING SOMONEONE OF YOUR TYPE THE SMALLEST BIT OF ATTENTION.

BE A FUCKING MAN, GROW SOME BALLS AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF INSTEAD OF USING SLANDER TO MAKE YOURSELF SEEM LIKE A BIG SHOT IN THE STREETWEAR OR CLOTHING BRAND WORLD.

OH AND A TIP OF ADVICE, LOSE THE GRAND THEFT AUTO FONT I SAW ON YOUR TWITPICS. THAT'S SO DAMN ORIGINAL.

THANKS FOR TAKING OUT THE TIME TO VISIT MY SITE TODAY. I'M DONE SPEAKING TO A FUCKTARD SUCH AS YOURSELF.

LET'S BE MATURE AND USE THIS THREAD TO NETWORK AND DISCUSS. NOT TO SLANDER PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE MORE THAN WRITE AN "ABOUT ME"

-
ER

It's funny because.
(I don't know you. I don't care about you as a person)
Brand-wise.
I know my designs are better.
My brand is better.

I have respect for some brands.
Other brands like yours and Highly Honored (whatconfused

GTFO. Go back to the drawing board.
Come up with something better.

The companies that LAST, Nike to new ones like Hall of Fame, Black Scale, ETC

You better believe that their brands are centered around more than copying what everyone else does (people copy them) like you.

Highly Honored, your line sheet BLATANTLY rips off Jay Z's made in America logo, it's not INSPIRED BY, ITS A RIP WTF?

c'mon.

you gotta come proper.

'til you can prove otherwise (or anyone for that matter)

I'm Jordan.

Good luck getting on the roster.

September 11, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
ricosway

@ricosway

I don't care what numbers you do. Like I said, do it for the bread if you will. But claiming to rep a "lifestyle", that's a serious claim.

You wanna know whose a lifestyle brand? Abercrombie.

Lets see whose more sustainable in the end.

I'd rather have brand I can stand behind. Rather than a profitable shitshow.

I held back but lets be honest. You are pop-shit.

Me? I'm Wu-Tang. It might mean doing less units. It might mean having 300 followers versus 10000.

Having followers isn't a movement.
Having a movement, means having a movement.

Just like having a logo doesn't make you a brand.
or having a gun doesn't make you a killer...

Sorry man, the world's a big place, and street wear is a big market, even shitty brands can do well... that's word to karma loop...

Oh, and if you do have a movement, it's definitely a stagnant movement.
I won't be apart of ANYTHING, like that.

We now understand why you are mad lol.

How am I not living a lifestyle? My brand is based around sneakers so most of my clothing is inspired by a sneaker. Matter fact I design my clothing to match with your sneakers. We attend sneaker shows, we interact with our supporters about sneakers every day, and we blog about sneakers on our website. Not to mention, I've been loving sneakers forever, they've always been apart of my life before my brand was even thought of. So how is Sole Individual not a lifestyle? You're sounding ridiculous right now. Trust me, people have to love your brand for it to sell, so your opinion is irrelevant. My brand is not for you and that's fine but don't hate because you're not doing well.

The fact remains you're mad because no one is paying attention to your "brand". So you mean to tell me you're doing this just because you love it so much and you don't plan to profit? I graduated worked full time for a year but since launching my line I've worked for myself. This is all I do, so yes I'm looking to profit off of it. Why wouldn't I do what I love to do for a living? You sound stupid right now man.

The fact remains you're bitter because you can't get your brand off of the ground. I went to your website and it's horrible to say the least. Logged on your twitter and you have 29 followers talking about you're a lifestyle brand? Who's living that corny lifestyle you're trying to portray? Haha. I didn't even know what your brand was about by looking at it, your logo I guess was a bunch of letters? I'm confused but from your message above what you criticized me of you're suffering from haha. Where are your clothes? I'm seeing you shouting out other brands, I'm confused.

You're a joke man, I knew you wouldn't be worth entertaining. People like yourself talk a lot but can't back anything up.

I wish you well!
September 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
stillwild

Of course, every brand has a different formula,
but the only kind of formula that DOESN'T work for every brand, universally, is to be about nothing.

I never said it can't be profitable.
I say, and stand by that, it can't be sustainable.

September 11, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
lightworks1crew

I dont see sneakers leaving the game anytime soon @ricosway so I think you can be "sustainable". DONT WORRY MAN.

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 11, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
ricosway

I dont see sneakers leaving the game anytime soon @ricosway so I think you can be "sustainable". DONT WORRY MAN.

@lightworks1crew I was thinking the same thing when he said that but again it was another ignorant comment from him that I didn't want to entertain.

Thanks for the love bro! I'm going to check out your brand right now homie.
September 11, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
stillwild

Funny.
Good thing you fall under the same damn category.

Like 95% of the brands who post.

Jesus, I usually keep quiet but WTF.

So much ado about NOTHING.

September 11, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
minsct

Kids beefing in this thread is hilarious. What ever happened to just doing you and not worrying about the other fucking 10,000 brands attempting to live the famous life. Quit talking and start walking.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

September 11, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Jake Ocean

Lots of negativity in this thread. This use to be about HB brands growing together and helping eachother get to the top. HB is a strong community and have helped many people get out and make it, This isnt a competition in here

Seriously..
Enough with the damn competition. Keep it constructive. No fights here.

http://www.distantlight.co

September 11, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
lightworks1crew

I dont make shit for anyone but myself and thats good enough for me

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 11, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
stillwild

It is A FUCKING COMPETITION.
Are these not businesses?
Are you not STRIVING TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE? (the definition of competition in a nutshell).
If your not well.. more power to you.

All this BUDDY BUDDY shit is lame. Honestly HALF THE COMMENTS AREN'T EVEN CONSTRUCTIVE.
It's about helping each other?

"DOPE LOVE THAT SHIRT"

is not constructive.

Debate, arguments, DISAGREEMENT, are actually the foundation of progress, SO FUCK THAT, I'll feel free to disagree with anyone. (i.e. the united states for those of you from the country).

Sorry for the honesty, but honestly, even you MINSCT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ABOUT?

A stylish amalgam of nothing is still nothing.

September 11, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
karakter1

hahahahah....ive been missing all this good shit!
September 11, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
stillwild

that's a lot of shit you're talking.
lets see your brand then?

September 11, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
stillwild

what's the most funny?
I tried to be constructive (and nice) at first (somehow that got lost amidst the bludgeoning of stupidity I got with).

September 11, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
rare01

@stillwild --- It's fine to hate . But just so you know at the end of the day, the Creator/owner decides what's the best for the brand and calling it whatever style they want.

Better to concentrate on what you are creating instead of sitting here ranting about it. Just saying

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1
September 11, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
minsct

Sorry for the honesty, but honestly, even you MINSCT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ABOUT?

I'll tell you what i'm not about. Putting up with kids who can't contain themselves, kids who act like they have something to prove and kids who think they know it all. Keep on keepin it real.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

September 11, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
karakter1

my 2cents...

first your designs need to look good! appeal to customer...you want people to see your tee, and in the first 5 seconds, say "that shit is dope"

now, all of that brand meaning and lifestyle and description and shit...is all secondary, and sometimes even irrelevant.

some of you guys continue to focus on all of the wrong things first!

you got your:
facebook
tumblr
instagram
twitter
webstore
lifestyle description
logo buttons
stickers
.................................but neglect to put in countless hours drawing, designing, researching, re-designing, printing and selling product!
September 11, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
stillwild

@stillwild --- It's fine to hate . But just so you know at the end of the day, the Creator/owner decides what's the best for the brand and calling it whatever style they want.

Better to concentrate on what you are creating instead of sitting here ranting about it. Just saying

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

Really?

That's what you have to say?

Obviously I know. I don't use the Force. I can't make anyone do anything.
But I live in America, and as far as I understand, our ability to say WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT, in America transcends borders, and I felt obliged to let loose how I feel about some of the brands on this thread.

I'm a good multi-tasker friend.

September 11, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
karakter1

people post brands looking for advice or input........im not looking for either.

just here to drop some info.
September 11, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
stillwild

my 2cents...

first your designs need to look good! appeal to customer...you want people to see your tee, and in the first 5 seconds, say "that shit is dope"

now, all of that brand meaning and lifestyle and description and shit...is all secondary, and sometimes even irrelevant.

some of you guys continue to focus on all of the wrong things first!
.................................but neglect to put in countless hours drawing, designing, researching, re-designing, printing and selling product!

I agree with MOST of this! Totally what I wanted to say in a nutshell (lets see if you guys try to bludgeon THIS guy with stupidity too.)

However I think brand meaning is tied with, if not more important than design, for importance to a brand (in my book, theres no good design without a good foundation).

September 11, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
stillwild

people post brands looking for advice or input........im not looking for either.

just here to drop some info.

fair enough.
just curious where this information is coming from that you're spouting -- you portray yourself as someone with immense experience.

I don't need to see your brand, I am curious about your credentials though (of course anonymity is your right if you choose, so dear god don't say that).

September 11, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
stillwild

I'll tell you what i'm not about. Putting up with kids who can't contain themselves, kids who act like they have something to prove and kids who think they know it all. Keep on keepin it real.

This is the second time you've referred to me as "kid."

Your assumption only serves to prove how unintelligent you are, if you must stoop to personal insults.
You'll notice whatever critiques you have of me, I have never attacked the individual (while I've been personally attacked numerous times in the past couple pages, personally).

It's the weapon of a child, to attack personally when intellectual conversation becomes no longer an option (the case here, obviously).

So, unless you don't get ID'd anymore (which I highly doubt based on your responses), then you should probably store the word "kid" in reference to other people, in the same whack place that you brand originated from.

Sorry for the honesty pal.

September 11, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Kids beefing in this thread is hilarious. What ever happened to just doing you and not worrying about the other fucking 10,000 brands attempting to live the famous life. Quit talking and start walking.

Amen.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 11, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
rare01

It is A FUCKING COMPETITION.
Are these not businesses?
Are you not STRIVING TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE? (the definition of competition in a nutshell).
If your not well.. more power to you.

All this BUDDY BUDDY shit is lame. Honestly HALF THE COMMENTS AREN'T EVEN CONSTRUCTIVE.
It's about helping each other?

"DOPE LOVE THAT SHIRT"

is not constructive.

Debate, arguments, DISAGREEMENT, are actually the foundation of progress, SO FUCK THAT, I'll feel free to disagree with anyone. (i.e. the united states for those of you from the country).

You are a fucking idiot and you are contradicting yourself. If you are business oriented and your shit is so fresh and off the hook and other brands consists of "lifestyle" shit, you should be happy about it cos you are kicking asses big time

And what the fuck is your problem with posts like "I like that shit"? Are you mad cos no one's got love for you and your awesome green website ?

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1
September 11, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
mrdaleog

@stillwild While I dont agree with everything you said, I can respect the honest feedback you're giving and on what topic you're giving it on.

I'd like to put myself on anyones chopping block and ask you guys, specifically StillWild, to critique my 'about' page or website for that matter.

Link

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 11, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
stillwild

@stillwild While I dont agree with everything you said, I can respect the honest feedback you're giving and on what topic you're giving it on.

I'd like to put myself on anyones chopping block and ask you guys, specifically StillWild, to critique my 'about' page or website for that matter.

This sort of response? LITERALLY, all that I can ask, want, thank you.

I'll totally take a look man.

Please login first to reply.