Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 7, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@cityofsavages Thanks fam, I'll know by Monday.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 7, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Jake Ocean

Ok, I've posted the following here before but I've gotten sidetracked with school as of late.

I am looking for a top of the line graphic designer that is based in one of the following cities (in order of preference): Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Atlanta. I have over 40 ideas for shirts and two concepts for high-end dresses, with a few accessories on the side as well. Please contact me if interested. I was raised in the Los Angeles area (the Valley, to be specific) and went to school in Chicago (UChicago) for a year and have been in Kansas City for the last two years. I will attempt to transfer to UCLA by September of 2013 and will begin planning releases.

this is not the website to look for designers.
check out
www.dribbble.com
www.mintees.com
www.bandjob.com
to get in touch with professional designers.

http://www.distantlight.co

September 7, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
al dente co.

@aldenteco I have more important things to do. Thanks though.

COOL DUDE GET BACK TO DOING THOSE IMPORTANT THINGS.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 8, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
thrillmatic

@jakelights

Thanks for the look out. Some of those directories have fees involved. Not worth it, but I'll work with what you gave me.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 8, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
Frank_

Since summer is about to end and we have a odd number of left over shirts we are having a sale so if you needed anything time to cop something now.

September 8, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Jake Ocean

Whats up guys,
I'm a huge fan of this community and love the forums.
I have three 50% off coupon codes to give out. Theres only 3 of them, so once there used there gone.
Use the code 'hypebeastlove' and you'll get your whole order half off.
Good luck to who gets it first!
Shop: http://www.distantlight.co/products

September 8, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
Laurence of Arabia

@ryang how does one get a feature on your site, i checked it out...its cool !
September 8, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
Hellah Fresh

September 8, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Castle Master

Our patches are droppin' early next week www.secret-castle.com

Heres a test shot of one:

http://secret-castle.com/

September 8, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
deathcats

what y'all think of my brands new pins?

I sent you a pm, those look amazing!
September 8, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
rare01

@maxeumanzor logo reminds me of stussy , pins are dope though

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1
September 8, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
outsndingthought

What's up guys. My name is Ahmad and I am the founder of a new clothing company titled Outstanding Thoughts. We are currently in the foundational stages of building of something I think can be truly incredible. It is going to not only be a clothing company, but an online lifestyle magazine and news information site (in a satire form for the latter of course). The reason I say it could be incredible is that we are launching the company with an attached charity of our making. We plan to slowly build the company to a degree that we are able to turn it into a 100% non-profit, with all money going to the charity after costs of production, etc. Here is our first two images: First a shout-out to Mr. Barack Obama for the November election. It is titled "Back in Black," a play on the ACDC song of the same name.

Second, a play on the phrase Original Gangsters, tilted "21st Century OG"

I would love some feedback if anyone has. Thank you!
September 8, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
dangerers

My logo shirts are on my store now.
Link

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

September 8, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
stillwild

Cold.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 8, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
dieseldan

Check out our site www.SWAGNET.net. What are your thoughts

anything with swag is a no.
September 8, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
jfergny

My logo shirts are on my store now.
Link

I dig this. Do you have a website or a Facebook that I can follow?
P.s. would love to see this done on black with white print

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

September 8, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
thecollective

what y'all think of my brands new pins?

dopppeee
been seeing pics of your tees all over tumblr too, you guys are killing it
September 8, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Crispy1

http://www.facebook.com/CrispyApparel
http://www.facebook.com/SeoulHiphop
http://www.facebook.com/JavonIsUnique
September 9, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
effustephen

I really wish I could produce these, factory minimums & wholesale prices vs small brands ain't the business!

effulgencesf.com

September 9, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
mission.jako

Eastern Manner is a Nor’ East inspired handcrafted goods company specializing in hand-pressed skateboards and quality goods. Each Eastern Manner skateboard is designed, hand-pressed, shaped, and detailed by Eastern Manner in East Amwell, New Jersey. By keeping a low quantity of inventory, we assure quality in every skateboard that we create. All labor and materials are USA based and made.

Not exactly a "line", but I figured I'd post up our stuff and see what you guys think about it. Appreciate any feedback.

easternmanner.com
Instagram: @easternmanner
Facebook
September 9, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Broken Bank Clo

I really wish I could produce these, factory minimums & wholesale prices vs small brands ain't the business!

If you are checking with major producers yeah that's going to hurt with 100+ count.
are those snapbacks or fitted
and who have you checked with already on minimums?
You can pm me if you want I may be able to lead you in a fairly decent direction @effustephen

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 9, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
BSH

photog friend sent me some photos from an outdoor adventure

www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com
September 9, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
bzrk

"HOPE" Cultive Clothing. what you guys think?
you can tell its inspired by Micheal Fairly. smile

goon-label.com

September 9, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
stillwild

Eastern Manner is a Nor’ East inspired handcrafted goods company specializing in hand-pressed skateboards and quality goods. Each Eastern Manner skateboard is designed, hand-pressed, shaped, and detailed by Eastern Manner in East Amwell, New Jersey. By keeping a low quantity of inventory, we assure quality in every skateboard that we create. All labor and materials are USA based and made.

easternmanner.com
Facebook

easily the most polished brand to post.
Not exactly a "line", but I figured I'd post up our stuff and see what you guys think about it. Appreciate any feedback.

Can you tell me the wood you used/ is there clear grip tape on the deck/ none upon delivery?

Also, is there a bit of concave nearer to the tail? and some camber near the nose?

Your board reminds me of something that would've been in a bowl contest way back when, just like a zippy cruiser.

Cheers, awesome shit mane.

September 9, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
leoncloud

those are fuckin fire. money does get tight tho

Leon Cloud. phoclouds.tumblr.com

September 9, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
mission.jako

easternmanner.com
Facebook

Can you tell me the wood you used/ is there clear grip tape on the deck/ none upon delivery?

Also, is there a bit of concave nearer to the tail? and some camber near the nose?

Your board reminds me of something that would've been in a bowl contest way back when, just like a zippy cruiser.

Hey man, thanks so much, it's awesome to know people dig something we've put so much time into.

1. The wood that we source is North American Hard Rock Maple. It's cut from a little skate-based sawmill out in Arkansas. You can find out more about the wood, wool, and leather on our website's material page. As for grip, we just send out Black Jessup with all orders, just to make the process of getting the deck easier and more affordable. It does not come on the skateboard when purchased though.

2. As for the concave, these cruisers were pressed and shaped in a regular deck mold, so the concave is the same as any AWS, 5BORO, Real, etc., deck that you would get, it just has a cruiser shape, with a 7.5" width and a slime fishtail design. We made something that is shaped as a cruiser but can be skated as a regular deck.

Thanks for the support!
September 9, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Castle Master

Cold.

Cold?

http://secret-castle.com/

September 9, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
stillwild

easternmanner.com
Facebook

Hey man, thanks so much, it's awesome to know people dig something we've put so much time into.

1. The wood that we source is North American Hard Rock Maple. It's cut from a little skate-based sawmill out in Arkansas. You can find out more about the wood, wool, and leather on our website's material page. As for grip, we just send out Black Jessup with all orders, just to make the process of getting the deck easier and more affordable. It does not come on the skateboard when purchased though.

2. As for the concave, these cruisers were pressed and shaped in a regular deck mold, so the concave is the same as any AWS, 5BORO, Real, etc., deck that you would get, it just has a cruiser shape, with a 7.5" width and a slime fishtail design. We made something that is shaped as a cruiser but can be skated as a regular deck.

Thanks for the support!

Wool risers?! Holy shit.
/endrant

Cold.

Cold?

Awesome.

September 9, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
aceweil

New to the site, but had to ask...any chance you could share where that denim 5 panel with the orange brim is from? Would love to get my hands on a few of those as a blank version. If you wouldn't mind sharing I would really appreciate any info.
September 9, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Jake Ocean

New to the site, but had to ask...any chance you could share where that denim 5 panel with the orange brim is from? Would love to get my hands on a few of those as a blank version. If you wouldn't mind sharing I would really appreciate any info.

Those are honestly soo sick. Definitely do not let let those go.

Please login first to reply.