Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Sep 07, 2012 @ 00:02
gem released.
stickermule is sick.

I guess, I mean for 4000 stickers 3' x3' is $600+ vs $360 at psprint idk.

Take it from me friend. I got a good amount of stickers for an amazing price -- passed them out.
Got oh so many "can I have another sticker? mine looks terrible due to peeling, UV exposure, etc".

I'll pay out of pocket to make sure I get good reviews on everything I put out.

Here's another hint. A lot portion of your business is probably gonna come from personal referrals (conscious or not). So it's worth it.

IF the site doesn't seem to specialize in sticker, but is one of those "do-it-all" places. Go elsewhere, immediately. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- it's hard to do more than one thing good.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Sep 07, 2012 @ 00:15
I guess, I mean for 4000 stickers 3' x3' is $600+ vs $360 at psprint idk.

Take it from me friend. I got a good amount of stickers for an amazing price -- passed them out.
Got oh so many "can I have another sticker? mine looks terrible due to peeling, UV exposure, etc".

Here's another hint. A lot portion of your business is probably gonna come from personal referrals (conscious or not). So it's worth it.

IF the site doesn't seem to specialize in sticker, but is one of those "do-it-all" places. Go elsewhere, immediately. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- it's hard to do more than one thing good.

Yeah that makes sense, I mean its worth to pay .25 a sticker if its going to last outdoors for a few years.

But what is alot of stickers? I don't know how fast I can get rid of 1000 ya know..
Sep 07, 2012 @ 01:07

Yeah that makes sense, I mean its worth to pay .25 a sticker if its going to last outdoors for a few years.

But what is alot of stickers? I don't know how fast I can get rid of 1000 ya know..

Just order how many you need. If you are going ot be stashing them in the shirts you make then double what you think you will print. Half in the shirts the other half to hand out. Also get some extra stickers to bomb areas.
Sticker are the easiest form of advertising next to business cards. If anything I make sure my business cards and stickers are impressive, because people have to feel this sticker is cool enough to slap on something I carry around with my on a regular basis so they don't mind looking at it everyday. Same thing with a business card it needs to be something they would like to keep in their wallet without feeling like they need to throw it away next time they clean out their pockets.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Sep 07, 2012 @ 01:19
@castle-master Your clothes have a nice aesthetic to it. I really like your stuff, i can see it going far.
Thanks for the kind words

http://secret-castle.com/

Sep 07, 2012 @ 02:26
Sticker advertising is also so easy and useful, word to Benny Gold.

Sep 07, 2012 @ 04:51
what y'all think of my brands new pins?
Sep 07, 2012 @ 05:04

those are sick. just pmed you

http://www.distantlight.co

Sep 07, 2012 @ 06:47

ill.
trade resources? I have some dope sources.
been looking for a good enamel pin source.

Sep 07, 2012 @ 06:55

Dope!

Instagram: kingkast1

Sep 07, 2012 @ 07:19
@aldenteco Hey - someones jacking your swag! http://instagram.com/p/PQ1Ha2LvoU/

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Sep 07, 2012 @ 08:04

ill.

pretty sure you were hating on my brand a while back, why should i help?
Sep 07, 2012 @ 08:09

ill.

pretty sure you were hating on my brand a while back, why should i help?

Not really my place, but I want to put a word in here.
It seems like a lot of the time on this thread, its about 1uping each other, and I think that completely misses the point.
This is about showing other people your brand, to inspire healthy competition and comunicate different resources and discoveries.
If you don't like him personally - put that aside. Unless its a professional reason for not giving out the info (which I'm sure is valid, and reasoned), just politely say no.
Personal and business dont work well together.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Sep 07, 2012 @ 08:37
@maxeumanzor

That's not fair.
I've never in this thread said any variation of "your brand just plain sucks, and I hate it, quit."

I always give constructive criticism, and my perspective. Take it or leave, but it's never bashing.

Keep it 100. I said that in my first post.

Sep 07, 2012 @ 10:25
We want to welcome back our Raw Kulture online store! Come by and check out our new styles for both Men & Women. We are now offering FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders! That Simple.

Stay tune because we will be dropping new products ever few weeks!

Raw Kulture
you create it, we support it.
www.rawkulture.bigcartel.com
Sep 07, 2012 @ 10:53
We want to welcome back our Raw Kulture online store! Come by and check out our new styles for both Men & Women. We are now offering FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders! That Simple.

Stay tune because we will be dropping new products ever few weeks!

Raw Kulture
you create it, we support it.
www.rawkulture.bigcartel.com

"They told me make my money frontin' on that weed style/
I tell 'em I be too old for it"

No but in all seriousness. I don't get your brand. The designs aren't cohesive and your slogan "you create it, we support it" confuses me more.

I went to your website but I don't get to create anything...

Inactive User

Sep 07, 2012 @ 11:29
Originally posted by Inactive User

Pictures sent to me from the factory of our Sample Strapback & Beanie

Nice! Tan suede?

Yes sir it is, can't wait for them to come in. Thanks for the love, this is the first time around for my brand with 6 panels
Sep 07, 2012 @ 14:00

Pictures sent to me from the factory of our Sample Strapback & Beanie

Looks like RONNIE FIEG

al dente company // aldenteco.com

Sep 07, 2012 @ 14:38
Originally posted by Inactive User

Nice! Tan suede?

Yes sir it is, can't wait for them to come in. Thanks for the love, this is the first time around for my brand with 6 panels

Like that 5-panel mang. good work
Sep 07, 2012 @ 15:01
Wow boove has a tumblr picture for a shirt smh

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Inactive User

Sep 07, 2012 @ 15:22
@aldenteco never heard of them and the logos look nothing alike.
Sep 07, 2012 @ 16:45
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Sep 07, 2012 @ 17:14
We lauched our Facebook giveaway!
Like our page and enter here: http://www.facebook.com/LITW12

www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org
Sep 07, 2012 @ 18:01
Hello Folks,

The website is 100% ready for the public to navigate, you can find it here on
(WWW.PIRASY.BIGCARTEL.COM) !

We now ship, not just in the United Kingdom, but now internationally !

Spread the word, any constructive feedback is welcome.

Stay tuned as more designs will be coming before the end of the year.

(Invalid img)
Sep 07, 2012 @ 20:45
@aldenteco never heard of them and the logos look nothing alike.

DO SOME RESEARCH IF YOUR DOWN. HE'S A SNEAKER DESIGNER, HAS A CLOTHING LINE, AND OWNS A STORE IN NEW YORK CALLED KITH. HE ALSO USES GOOD QUALITY MATERIALS FOR HIS STUFF... SUEDE, LEATHERS, ETC.

YEAH, THE LOGO LOOKS SIMILAR.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOUR HAT IS UGLY OR YOUR LOGO SUCKS. IT JUST LOOKS SIMILAR.

THERE WAS NO HATE IN MY COMMENT.

FYI, I ONLY COMMENT ON THINGS THAT CATCH MY ATTENTION OR ON WHAT I LIKE. SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL DUDE. MAD PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW REAL "HATE" TOWARDS YOUR BRAND. MAD PEOPLE WILL SHOW LOVE TOWARDS IT TOO. JUST BE READY.

Sep 07, 2012 @ 21:03
WHO WANTS SOME FREE SHIRTS....

THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO EMAIL ME "INFO@ALDENTECO.COM" WILL GET FREE SHIT. (DOMESTIC ONLY)

CHECK OUT THE SITE AND LOOK BOOK AND EMAIL ME WITH YOUR SIZE AND ADRESS.

www.aldenteco.com

Sep 07, 2012 @ 21:35
Sep 07, 2012 @ 21:38
@wcfrontrvnners that beanie looks dope, everything looks like it's great quality.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Inactive User

Sep 07, 2012 @ 22:58
@aldenteco I have more important things to do. Thanks though.

Inactive User

Sep 07, 2012 @ 23:11
@cityofsavages Thanks fam, I'll know by Monday.
Sep 07, 2012 @ 23:31
Ok, I've posted the following here before but I've gotten sidetracked with school as of late.

I am looking for a top of the line graphic designer that is based in one of the following cities (in order of preference): Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Atlanta. I have over 40 ideas for shirts and two concepts for high-end dresses, with a few accessories on the side as well. Please contact me if interested. I was raised in the Los Angeles area (the Valley, to be specific) and went to school in Chicago (UChicago) for a year and have been in Kansas City for the last two years. I will attempt to transfer to UCLA by September of 2013 and will begin planning releases.

this is not the website to look for designers.
check out
www.dribbble.com
www.mintees.com
www.bandjob.com
to get in touch with professional designers.

http://www.distantlight.co

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0