Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Sep 04, 2012 @ 19:43
Hii Everyone. We are here to reintroduce our clothing line here on hypebeast. Those who have been in this thread long enough will notice our products look very familiar, and thats correct because we were in business under a different name couple months ago. Recently we've finally situated ourselves in a brand new name, now known as Foreground. Here are some new product photos we've recently taken for our lookbook. Comments/feedback are welcome.

www.foregroundclothing.com
www.facebook.com/foregroundclothing

FOREGROUNDĀ® | Rise Independently www.foregroundclothing.com

Sep 04, 2012 @ 20:05
What up fam. We just dropped our Fall 2012 Collection and Lookbook and i wanted to share with you guys a couple shots from our lookbook.

More here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.350131401740898.82082.126317067455667&type=1

www.edmflavor.com

edmflavor.com

Sep 04, 2012 @ 20:09
@pirasy I'm feelin the brand.. shit looks cool

JOIN THE ARMY www.ARMYOFKINGS.com

Sep 04, 2012 @ 20:32
Looks good Edm!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Sep 04, 2012 @ 20:47
Hey guys. Just came out with a few shirts a few days ago and wanted to get some feedback.

www.mrcycloth.com

Been working on the brand for a minute and I've been doing ok but I'm slowly transitioning from making it a side thing to maybe a legitimate business.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sep 04, 2012 @ 21:17
@armyofkings Cheers for feedback bro ! Im currently working on more designs to release later in the year, my focus is brand awareness...I decided where best but start on Hypebeast Forums aha !
Sep 04, 2012 @ 21:20
@pirasy NICE, IM KINDA IN THE SAME POSITION AS YOU.. MY ONLINE STORE OPENS NEXT TUESDAY

JOIN THE ARMY www.ARMYOFKINGS.com

Sep 04, 2012 @ 21:51
Tweet at me @paccujay_pirasy

Sep 04, 2012 @ 22:09
So we just go a call from a reporter telling us that they found the brand on this thread and that they want to write about us... Sort of confused, but excited.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Sep 04, 2012 @ 22:26
@pira$y

trill shit.

except the skull with color, not so awesome.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Sep 04, 2012 @ 23:14
Cheers for all of the feedback guys, Its really helpful ! And all the best to everybody !

@gramsongrams Thanks for the feedback !
Sep 05, 2012 @ 00:44
Heritage pack drops September 8th in extremely limited quantities. All pockets hand-sewn in-house. Drop in at www.minsct.com

Fantastic work, the floral will sell so fast - reserve me one haha blushing

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Sep 05, 2012 @ 01:22
What do you guys think is this a similarity bite of OUR OFFICIAL logo? Or am i just jumping the gun?

theirs

and Ours

a little video of a weak sneaker show that they put together where we vendoring at.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 02:30

www.VNDTA.com

Instagram: kingkast1

Sep 05, 2012 @ 03:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
What do you guys think is this a similarity bite of OUR OFFICIAL logo? Or am i just jumping the gun?

theirs

and Ours

a little video of a weak sneaker show that they put together where we vendoring at.

Do you know who Staple is?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 03:57
^^ Yeah i know who Staples is. They are one of the OGs in this industry.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 04:32

Staple him self is an OG. Depends on who had it first. Because, if anything Staple Design could've had that made years ago and just released it if it's new. But, I've seen tons of other brands do very similar designs to that also. If you're going to file action, good look with that I guarantee his legal game is proper.

http://thedividedminds.com/

Sep 05, 2012 @ 04:48

How's the logo? /critique
Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:14

theirs

and Ours

Do you know who Staple is?

not at all.

http://www.distantlight.co

Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:18

Staple him self is an OG. Depends on who had it first. Because, if anything Staple Design could've had that made years ago and just released it if it's new. But, I've seen tons of other brands do very similar designs to that also. If you're going to file action, good look with that I guarantee his legal game is proper.

Im not going to getting into anything legal. All i ask was to see if that design is a bite of mine thats all. I got jacked 3 times by mainstream so this is nothing new.

Inactive User

Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:20
@hellah-fresh You're fine.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:51

opinions?
also you know when you order shirts online from places like karmaloop or ccs how they come in those plastic bags. where do you go about getting those?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:52
Is there any substance or reasoning behind the brand name and logo?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 06:46
Any body who delt with Independent Co do you like the IND4000 better or the SS4500
Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:14
Any body who delt with Independent Co do you like the IND4000 better or the SS4500

I just ordered some SS4500, The IND4000 looked a bit baggy and heavy to me .
Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:16

opinions?
also you know when you order shirts online from places like karmaloop or ccs how they come in those plastic bags. where do you go about getting those?

I would go without the PREMIUM QUALITY text. Doesn't fit with the font you used for the Logical text and also it would look cleaner without those.

You can get the poly bags from many places just use google.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/previewclothing | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:30

www.boove.dk | www.facebook.com/boovedk | insta: @boovedk

Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:33

I just ordered some SS4500, The IND4000 looked a bit baggy and heavy to me .

yea i was thinking 10oz sounds a big heavy
Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:38

nah and your presentation is wayyy off
Sep 05, 2012 @ 08:55
Your first glance to our new survival bracelets handmade by us.
Each may withstand up to 550 lbs of breaking strength.

www.foregroundclothing.com

FOREGROUNDĀ® | Rise Independently www.foregroundclothing.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.