Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

August 31, 2012 @ 19:15:46
top pic is nice
August 31, 2012 @ 19:39:11

This is a shot of one of the shirts I created. (have a few more styles including camo and american flag). Looking for a little feedback on if you think a design like this would sell or not. I have about 120 of them already created.

I REALLY CAN'T TELL WHAT IT IS. DO YOU HAVE A BETTER PIC. FROM THE LOOKS IF IT IT'S A SHIRT WITHA BLACK STRIPE?

TRY AND POST A FRONT PICTURE OF THE SHIRT, I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW LOL.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

August 31, 2012 @ 19:40:05

USE CODE SALE2012

www.aldenteco.com

August 31, 2012 @ 19:42:54
Originally posted by Inactive User

This is a shot of one of the shirts I created. (have a few more styles including camo and american flag). Looking for a little feedback on if you think a design like this would sell or not. I have about 120 of them already created.

I REALLY CAN'T TELL WHAT IT IS. DO YOU HAVE A BETTER PIC. FROM THE LOOKS IF IT IT'S A SHIRT WITHA BLACK STRIPE?

haha well it's a plain design. Plain shirt with colored strips up each sides. Will have pictures of the camo and flag strip shirts soon.
August 31, 2012 @ 19:49:47

Your Caps lock is on, bro.

edmflavor.com

August 31, 2012 @ 19:51:35

haha well it's a plain design. Plain shirt with colored strips up each sides. Will have pictures of the camo and flag strip shirts soon.

WORD. I LOVE SIMPLE SHIT. HEATHER GREY AND A BLUE STRIPE WOULD LOOK COOL. THE CAMO COULD WORK TOO....

YOU MIGHT BE ONTO A NEW TREND LIKE THE PATTERN POCKET T SHIRTS.

LOOKS COOL BUT I'M NOT SURE IF ITS FOR ME. IF YOU DO PATTERNS KIDS WILL GO APESHIT. BUT I'M NOT SURE YOUR INTENTIONS WITH YOUR BRAND.

EITHER WAY. GOOD LUCK.

August 31, 2012 @ 19:56:27
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A NICE FITTING SNAPBACK.

BLANK ALL AROUND. NO BRANDS ON THE INSIDE LIKE CITYHUNTER.

August 31, 2012 @ 19:59:16

Your Caps lock is on, bro.

HAHAHA SORRY. I'M OCD AND LIKE MY CAPS LOCK.

this better?

August 31, 2012 @ 20:27:42

Inactive User

A picture of my childhood friend and music artist, wearing our Limited "Rvnners" Crewneck we sold a few months back.
August 31, 2012 @ 20:28:21

A picture of my childhood friend and music artist, wearing our Limited "Rvnners" Crewneck we sold a few months back.

that thing is ill mang. nice work.
August 31, 2012 @ 20:46:54

Inactive User

@casein_point Thanks fam.
August 31, 2012 @ 20:54:52
THIS IS FROM ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO. I MIGHT BRING IT BACK ON A CREW NECK.

THOUGHTS???

HATE IT OR LIKE IT?

August 31, 2012 @ 21:01:06
THESE ARE ALSO FROM ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO.

I'M THINKING OF DOING THE SAME WITH THESE BUT IN TIE DYE T SHIRTS.

THOUGHTS?

August 31, 2012 @ 21:03:46
In my opinion Tie dye is dead and should have never come back, but with that said if done right it can look well.
August 31, 2012 @ 21:06:49
In my opinion Tie dye is dead and should have never come back, but with that said if done right it can look well.

NOT RAINBOW TIE DYE

CAMO

August 31, 2012 @ 21:07:28
any tie die
August 31, 2012 @ 21:14:01
any tie die

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

August 31, 2012 @ 21:24:11
@wcfrontrvnners nice, good flip of the 'skins logo
August 31, 2012 @ 21:25:51
We just released a new hoodie on the online store, check out the City of Savages "Ashes to Ashes" (Burnout) Hoodie
August 31, 2012 @ 21:26:19

HOW DO I ADD MY SITE AND SHIT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY POSTS?

August 31, 2012 @ 21:28:48
@aldenteco not bad but they for some reason it just doesn't fit in with the rest of the brand to me personally.
August 31, 2012 @ 21:29:08
@aldenteco http://hypebeast.com/forums/settings/
August 31, 2012 @ 21:33:28
@aldenteco http://hypebeast.com/forums/settings/

AHHH SHIIIIIIT.
HA THANKS HOMIE

August 31, 2012 @ 21:35:30

Inactive User

Thanks, we appreciate the constant love from ya'll.
August 31, 2012 @ 22:21:01

Nice design! Got a licensing agreement with Tom and Jerry? Might not even matter since a lot of brands have been going unnoticed with these kind of graphics.
August 31, 2012 @ 22:24:07
@wcfrontrvnners no problem
August 31, 2012 @ 22:24:30
@aldenteco no problem
August 31, 2012 @ 22:27:34

Nice design! Got a licensing agreement with Tom and Jerry? Might not even matter since a lot of brands have been going unnoticed with these kind of graphics.

Its all fun and games until you get hit with a cease and desist letter
August 31, 2012 @ 22:30:53

Was about to say the same. Looks like a good design for Animal House too... lol

WB and Disney usually go pretty hard on that kind of stuff. I have a whole release based on some old school Disney Characters that I want to do but debating if I should.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 01, 2012 @ 01:20:51

Was about to say the same. Looks like a good design for Animal House too... lol

WB and Disney usually go pretty hard on that kind of stuff. I have a whole release based on some old school Disney Characters that I want to do but debating if I should.

I like the shirt. You should change them up a bit so you dont get burned, if it happens. You'd be in a shit abyss

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x