Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 31, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
JonnyRabbit

Nice design! Got a licensing agreement with Tom and Jerry? Might not even matter since a lot of brands have been going unnoticed with these kind of graphics.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

August 31, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
cityofsavages

@wcfrontrvnners no problem

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 31, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
cityofsavages

@aldenteco no problem

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 31, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Nice design! Got a licensing agreement with Tom and Jerry? Might not even matter since a lot of brands have been going unnoticed with these kind of graphics.

Its all fun and games until you get hit with a cease and desist letter

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

August 31, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Was about to say the same. Looks like a good design for Animal House too... lol

WB and Disney usually go pretty hard on that kind of stuff. I have a whole release based on some old school Disney Characters that I want to do but debating if I should.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 1, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
lightworks1crew

WB and Disney usually go pretty hard on that kind of stuff. I have a whole release based on some old school Disney Characters that I want to do but debating if I should.

I like the shirt. You should change them up a bit so you dont get burned, if it happens. You'd be in a shit abyss

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 1, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
lightworks1crew

@vega_box Yo homie im diggin the cop & rock shirt....ewwwweeee

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 1, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
scratchclothing

Footage from us at Magic 2012
vimeo.com/48537244#at=0
September 1, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
nocturnalworkshop

got a survey question... why do skaters and people in the action sports industry like to wear clothing (especially tees) that are 1-2 sizes too big for them?
September 1, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
stillwild

got a survey question... why do skaters and people in the action sports industry like to wear clothing (especially tees) that are 1-2 sizes too big for them?

for your own good, as a skater and knowing many, let me tell you.

on the whole -- they don't. skate = slim fit. stereotypical.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 1, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
al dente co.

I like the shirt. You should change them up a bit so you dont get burned, if it happens. You'd be in a shit abyss

THANKS... WE DID A RUN OF ABOUT 50 IN WHITE AND 50 IN BLACK...

I'M WORKING ON CHANGING IT UP A LITTLE BIT.

I HAD ADDED THE BUTCHER KNIVES, BEFORE IT WAS A BOMB AND A BAT.

THANKS MAN.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 1, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Broken Bank Clo

@vega_box Yo homie im diggin the cop & rock shirt....ewwwweeee

appreciate the view fam cool

Trying to step my game up for fall/winter stuff

September 1, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
Bulldog

It's been quite a while since I've stopped through this thread. Good to see the abundance of creativity still prevalent.

Setting personal trials and tribulations aside, these past months I've been plodding away with artwork primarily for both print and album purposes. It's been amazing to work with some very talented artists across artistic fields.

In the meantime, I've placed all of the La Mash logo collection on sale, for the sake of pursuing new ventures. If you're a fan of the La Riders set, my art, or just the Bomber logo itself, do swoop a tee for the low. As a bonus, enter the promo code DELAHYPE to get 25% off your order.

(www.delamash.com)

www.justinungar.com

September 1, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
AndyRocksBluu

It's been quite a while since I've stopped through this thread. Good to see the abundance of creativity still prevalent.

Setting personal trials and tribulations aside, these past months I've been plodding away with artwork primarily for both print and album purposes. It's been amazing to work with some very talented artists across artistic fields.

In the meantime, I've placed all of the La Mash logo collection on sale, for the sake of pursuing new ventures. If you're a fan of the La Riders set, my art, or just the Bomber logo itself, do swoop a tee for the low. As a bonus, enter the promo code DELAHYPE to get 25% off your order.

(www.delamash.com)

I always was a fan of your logo. I love how simple and clean it is.

September 1, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
Bulldog

Much appreciated! I've got a genuine love for the Bomber logo, aha. Identity projects such as that are just fun work in general. The opportunity to create the face of a brand can be very rewarding.

www.justinungar.com

September 1, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Much appreciated! I've got a genuine love for the Bomber logo, aha. Identity projects such as that are just fun work in general. The opportunity to create the face of a brand can be very rewarding.

@la mash you did the logo yourself?

September 1, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
Bulldog

Absolutely. La Mash is a design studio and creative entity, the tees and accessories came about as a fun way to rep it. I handle nearly all aspects of La Mash, both business and creative, from start to finish.

www.justinungar.com

September 1, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
runnerupapparel

Hey everybody! I recently started a brand called Runner Up Apparel. www.runnerupapparel.com
Let me know what you guys think. Here are some product shots from my webstore

September 1, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I like the runner
Hey everybody! I recently started a brand called Runner Up Apparel. www.runnerupapparel.com

I like the relax tee

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 1, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
branny

How do you guys feel about company Facebooks? Here's pretty much what I'm getting at:

A) Don't release a Facebook until your company has a strong following (Even though it is a great marketing tool)

B) Start with a Facebook off rip and hope for the likes to come ( Not having a few thousand likes makes your company look weak and may question buyers as to why no one likes the company)

Its sad its almost unprofessional to NOT have a Facebook as well.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
minsct

How do you guys feel about company Facebooks? Here's pretty much what I'm getting at:

A) Don't release a Facebook until your company has a strong following (Even though it is a great marketing tool)

B) Start with a Facebook off rip and hope for the likes to come ( Not having a few thousand likes makes your company look weak and may question buyers as to why no one likes the company)

I'd say you should have a facebook page the day you launch your brand. It definately does not hurt and gives you more chance to gain exposure. The internet is one of your best marketing tools. Use it!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

September 1, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
hkeys

I think if you do have a Facebook for your brand keep your post relevant to the brand. Can't stand when "brands" share and post those dumb Tumblr pics or the ones that share the irrelevant cliche ones that have nothing to do with their brand or their quality.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 1, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
nocturnalworkshop

Anybody have info on making custom hats? 5-panels?

PM me with your requirements and I'll get you some info
September 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
LUXDIV

anyone know the crown size for new era fitteds?
September 1, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
al dente co.

LOVE YOUR HAT!!!!!!!!

I JUST PM'D YOU.

I'M FEELING ALL THE SHIRTS MINUS THE HANDS ONE.

smile

September 1, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
al dente co.

(www.delamash.com)

I LIKE YOUR LOGO A LOT.

September 1, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
stillwild

True.
Why not use facebook ads to get your product in front of the right people, then launch a page if the leads work out.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 1, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Absolutely. La Mash is a design studio and creative entity, the tees and accessories came about as a fun way to rep it. I handle nearly all aspects of La Mash, both business and creative, from start to finish.

@la mash i can respect that. Keep up the good work

September 1, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Example of risky yet good advertising.
Matches perfect with my ATM/CC style business cards

September 1, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I think if you do have a Facebook for your brand keep your post relevant to the brand. Can't stand when "brands" share and post those dumb Tumblr pics or the ones that share the irrelevant cliche ones that have nothing to do with their brand or their quality.

They do that for the hits. Post recent news or youtube videos that have a lot of hits so when people search those terms on google hit links to their facebook pop up as well. SEO key wordsand such. It's smart to filter in views and possible likes.

Please login first to reply.