Originally posted by Inactive UserAnyone have or know where I can get real looking t shirt mock ups in psd files? Ones such as this one:
If I can change the color of them on PS AND you have the front and back images...that'd be perfect. PM me if you have them/it.
Edit: This supplied image is a jpg...is there anyway I can change the color of just the shirt through photoshop?
1. Select the Magic Eraser and set the tolerance to about 10 and then erase the white background
2. Select the area outside the shirt and do Select > Inverse
3. Create a new layer and use the paint bucket and fill it with white
4. Right click the new layer and select blending options.
5. In blending options, change the blend mode to multiply. Select Color Overlay on left and change blend mode to multiply.
6. Now you can easily change your color in color overlay!