Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 25, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
stillwild

SUMMER ^ NEVER ^ DIES
just an idea I have been playing around with
any thoughts on this would be awesome

Write out the whole thing on the chest. Get rid of the palm trees. Work on the composition of the back typography around the mark.

Floral doom mask >

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 25, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
HarborCo

SUMMER ^ NEVER ^ DIES
just an idea I have been playing around with
any thoughts on this would be awesome

Write out the whole thing on the chest. Get rid of the palm trees. Work on the composition of the back typography around the mark.

Floral doom mask >

You should do it with a different villain. Like lesser known ones. Like Solomon Grundy or something.

Also, there is a Batman book where the joker is on vacation, and he wears like a Hawaiian shirt the whole time. Just a thought, but you could use that possibly.

The shirt is dope, though.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 26, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
Angry Chair

new design. any feedback ?

can anyone guess the inspiration ?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

August 26, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
BSH

@dangerers that shirt is dope, i dont wear other brands but i would definitely cop.

New shirt coming next month.

www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com
August 26, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
mikessur

Entity

Instagram @Detvch :: Sales & Marketing Rep for Entity www.entitylife.com

August 26, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
dangerers

@BSH i appreciate it and im gonna start selling the logo shirts tuesday after my stickers come

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

August 26, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
granddelinquent

I think all the tees you guys posted were too overdone. Less is more, keep it simple. That's what all the big brands do. Look at Supreme, their logo is a fucking box yet it's so huge.
August 26, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
stillwild

I think all the tees you guys posted were too overdone. Less is more, keep it simple. That's what all the big brands do. Look at Supreme, their logo is a fucking box yet it's so huge.

your thought process is what is making streetwear so stagnant.

August 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Jake Ocean

i don't think you understand anything

http://www.distantlight.co

August 27, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
masterjona

Does anybody have any good templates? (t-shirts, tanktops, hoodies)
August 27, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
stillwild

Does anybody have any good templates? (t-shirts, hoodies, snapbacks)

August 27, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Search T-Shirtforums.com people have different taste on templates you should have some luck finding one searching on there.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 27, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
karakter1

take a closer look at the graphic tees by the big brands........don't kid yourself.
August 27, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
Broken Bank Clo

NVM files to big to send via email. Even as a zip file

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 27, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
hkeys

They all didn't become big by being simple. Having a combination of simple, clean, and bigger designs is what most people should have. As long as it fits in their theme. A simple/clean design can go well depending on placement, colors, and article of clothing. Perfect example of this would be a design on a pocket tee and a similar or bigger design on the back.

http://thedividedminds.com/

August 27, 2012 @ 10:52 AM
commonlyused

i got 5 different colorway ideas, but i dont know which 3 i should pick

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

August 27, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
stillwild

illustration is disappointing given previous releases. looks like something from squidbillies if you're familiar.
I like the front font.

otherwise, orange, green and black.

August 27, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
breshco

Maybe you could use something else than "Fuck It" on the shirt? What comes first in my mind is Huf and In4mation with their "Fuck It" -tees. What comes to the colors first two from the top (black & green).

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com

August 27, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
HarborCo

They all look good, but on the back you should have it say CMNLYUSD. It just is more understandable than CMLYUD, you know?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 27, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
thepoorboys

hey looking for some feedback on our stuff if u please could check it out http://thepoorboys.bigcartel.com/products or instagram @thepoorboys we are an upstart out of portland oregon started in march really enjoy this forum thanks!
August 27, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
HighlyHonored

Some new tees up and still some old up.

Use CODE "HBFAM" For 25% off.
Highlyhonored.com

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

August 27, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
masterjona

Thanks!
August 27, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
masterjona

Thanks!
August 27, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
masterjona

Thanks!
August 27, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
masterjona

@wcfrontrvnners Thanks!
August 27, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
waquaxy

fuck it. I like the commonly used shit. Squiggles are nice because everyone is always trying to be so beat. It's disgusting. I love vulgar language on clothing too. Shock factor is great, moms needs to get over it. I think cmnlyusd does make more sense but it's your label and Igbo know your label is called commonly used I'll understand whatever you choose. I like your shit man keep it chewie
August 27, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
stillwild

August 27, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
mrdaleog

Anyone have or know where I can get real looking t shirt mock ups in psd files? Ones such as this one:

If I can change the color of them on PS AND you have the front and back images...that'd be perfect. PM me if you have them/it.

Thanks!

Edit: This supplied image is a jpg...is there anyway I can change the color of just the shirt through photoshop?

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 27, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
commonlyused

illustration is disappointing given previous releases. looks like something from squidbillies if you're familiar.
I like the front font.

otherwise, orange, green and black.

thanks for the feedback. squidbillies, ive seen it but never watched it in my life.

Maybe you could use something else than "Fuck It" on the shirt? What comes first in my mind is Huf and In4mation with their "Fuck It" -tees. What comes to the colors first two from the top (black & green).

i feel it. i just looked at their "fuck it" releases and its far from what i did. the character i drew up is grimey and hes holding a joint and a 40oz like fuck it ima get wasted. i like huf and in4mation's release tho, but 'fuck it' could be universal

They all look good, but on the back you should have it say CMNLYUSD. It just is more understandable than CMLYUD, you know?

hey i know what you mean tho. but i think CMNLYUSD is too long. even if its more understandable i still think CMLYUD is better and short.. the more you see it the more people will know its commonly used.

fuck it. I like the commonly used shit. Squiggles are nice because everyone is always trying to be so beat. It's disgusting. I love vulgar language on clothing too. Shock factor is great, moms needs to get over it. I think cmnlyusd does make more sense but it's your label and Igbo know your label is called commonly used I'll understand whatever you choose. I like your shit man keep it chewie

this dude right here is the shit. fuck it!!

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

August 27, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
bnhds

The line has already dropped but was still wondering what some of you guys think? Browse through the lookbook and give me some opinions.
Thanks
twitter: https://twitter.com/bnhds
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boneheads-Clothing/375299372537067

Please login first to reply.