August 24, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
tjonesd289

Just started a new clothing brand, Arte Sempre Link. Tell me what you guys think!

Man, I think you are really on to something.... print more of these shirts though!
As a Californian, I saw this and thought "Dammmmn!" went to cop but you are sold out of the shirts!
Wish the hoodie was simpler with just the design. If you put this design on hats, tanks, shirts, etc. they would be flying off the shelf here in Cali
I think you could def get more than 32 for them, fwiw.
August 24, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
artesempre

@wcfrontrvnners Yes I do, each design is hand drawn. I do murals and canvas's as well. Check out my site www.zioziegler.com

I can also do custom personal art if you'd like
August 24, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
casein_point

@wcfrontrvnners Yes I do, each design is hand drawn. I do murals and canvas's as well. Check out my site www.zioziegler.com

This stuff is ill man. Keep up the good work!
August 24, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
DannyHH

August 24, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
al dente co.

Hey,
I lurk a lot on this forum but rarely ever post. I'm going to try posting more often. I'm diggning a lot of the brands here. anyways... I'm based out of Miami, Fl. and i just dropped my fall collection. I would like feedback from any of you.... my website is

www.aldenteco.com

I'm a newb at using this forum so I really don't know how to reply back to people and what not. But if you have any questions or comments, let me know.

-
Eric R.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

August 24, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
al dente co.

This is dope! I rarely post on this, i'm more of a lurker, but ive been seeing your posts and i really dig this shirt.

August 24, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
al dente co.

just a logo shirt

Man I'd definitely grab one.

@dangerers do you have a site?

Make that a white graphic on a tie dye. That would look dope

@robogarrett i would but i havent tie dye anything since i was a kid and im probably just gonna mess shirts up lol. i have a bigcartel but there's nothing on there im waiting until stickers come before i sell the logo shirts so i could send some free stickers.

Love this shit!

August 24, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
al dente co.

These are two of the shirts I dropped for the Fall.....

FEEDBACK WOULD BE AWESOME!

August 24, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
stillwild

bro,
I'm just impressed you're chillin on a 911.
that's bucket list.
but also,

seriously cool shirt.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 24, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
karakter1

@anmlhse
Saw you guys are now on Karmaloop. Was wondering if you've seen anything with it yet? (sales, traffic, more website views, etc)

Sales are crushing on KL since the past 20 days we've been on it. Can't tell much about referral stats because there's no direct links to our site, but we have noticed a 25% increase in sales in our own online shop. We offer our products a bit lower than KL, and offer international shipping as low as $5. We've also had more stores contact us since. The exposure is a good look, but it def has it's pro/cons.

For small brands, I would suggest you wait it out until you are able to bulk up on products, a wider fan base, financial stability, and experience. The money may look good and so may the opportunity, but you have to be able to fulfill a contract with KL. You will basically be giving out products for free until your monthly check comes in and you still have to be able to fulfill orders on your own site without any hiccups. Again, it's a great opportunity, but I suggest small brands crunch numbers before jumping at it. We've been able to give out hundreds of product because we've prepared a lot of our items for mass distribution and 1 month loss isn't an issue because we've been able to build our capital over the years.

congrats on joining the Loop family...

im not sure if i follow you in regards to giving away product and taking a month loss...

in comparison to selling on your own site, (where you get paid first, then ship) , the loop drop-ship format is simply delayed payment. ( you ship the 100 tees...then get one big check at the end of the month)

i wouldn't consider that a loss.....in fact, once you deal with more stores, 50% of your accounts will be delayed payment....
August 25, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
JonnyRabbit

congrats on joining the Loop family...

im not sure if i follow you in regards to giving away product and taking a month loss...

in comparison to selling on your own site, (where you get paid first, then ship) , the loop drop-ship format is simply delayed payment. ( you ship the 100 tees...then get one big check at the end of the month)

i wouldn't consider that a loss.....in fact, once you deal with more stores, 50% of your accounts will be delayed payment....

I wouldn't say it's a loss at all. In fact it is a better deal than having your gear in consignment shops and possibly some wholesale. But just shedding some light for other brands on waiting a month before your first payment when you start off. For example, if you sell 100 shirts at $30, that's $3000 (before KL fees) that you wont see for a month and also 100 shirts you have to subtract from your own inventory. It is definitely not a loss, but only if you can sustain your business for the first month without direct payments.

But who knows, it may be a good situation for a small brand that's not able to push their products on their own site. Again, there's pros/cons, but it's up to each brand to figure that on their own.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

August 25, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
THIS. Worldwide

Introducing THIS. Worldwide... Based in Chicago USA, THIS. Worldwide is an effort to build a new consciousness for today's citizen through style and design. The brand name THIS. is a declaration of truth, pointing out what undeniably stands right in front of us. Our brand encompasses this message and creates classic quality clothing and accessories for those that respect the old but strive for a new “truth”.

THIS. Worldwide recently released our inaugural FW2012 Delivery 1 Collection. Entitled "Ethos", the release was focused on displaying the real heart of the brand. Learn more at www.thisworldwide.com.

Peace and love.

looks dope man

@casein_point @wcfrontrvnners @gramsongrams @cityofsavages
appreciate those words gentlemen.

www.thisworldwide.com

August 25, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
stuffedclothing

Just dropped some new shirts! Check us out Link
August 25, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
hkeys

Anyone with a blank cuffed beanie source PM me, willing to trade sources.

http://thedividedminds.com/

August 25, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
dangerers

just a logo shirt

One of the few proper tees in the thread IMO.

coming from you that means alot

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

August 25, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
karakter1

Anyone with a blank cuffed beanie source PM me, willing to trade sources.

http://www.apparelsource.com/Sportsman_SP12.htm|Z3J9MW85L07OVMCM41146.3135764236

August 25, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
rawtee

@aldenteco check my blog ;) >>> http://rawtee.com/2012/08/al-dente-video-lookbook-2012/

http://rawtee.com

August 25, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
doubledukes

guwop guwop guwop
August 25, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
stillwild

SUMMER ^ NEVER ^ DIES
just an idea I have been playing around with
any thoughts on this would be awesome

Write out the whole thing on the chest. Get rid of the palm trees. Work on the composition of the back typography around the mark.

Floral doom mask >

August 25, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
HarborCo

SUMMER ^ NEVER ^ DIES
just an idea I have been playing around with
any thoughts on this would be awesome

Write out the whole thing on the chest. Get rid of the palm trees. Work on the composition of the back typography around the mark.

Floral doom mask >

You should do it with a different villain. Like lesser known ones. Like Solomon Grundy or something.

Also, there is a Batman book where the joker is on vacation, and he wears like a Hawaiian shirt the whole time. Just a thought, but you could use that possibly.

The shirt is dope, though.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 26, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
Angry Chair

new design. any feedback ?

can anyone guess the inspiration ?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

August 26, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
BSH

@dangerers that shirt is dope, i dont wear other brands but i would definitely cop.

New shirt coming next month.

www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com
August 26, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
mikessur

Entity

Instagram @Detvch :: Sales & Marketing Rep for Entity www.entitylife.com

August 26, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
dangerers

@BSH i appreciate it and im gonna start selling the logo shirts tuesday after my stickers come

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

August 26, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
granddelinquent

I think all the tees you guys posted were too overdone. Less is more, keep it simple. That's what all the big brands do. Look at Supreme, their logo is a fucking box yet it's so huge.
August 26, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
stillwild

I think all the tees you guys posted were too overdone. Less is more, keep it simple. That's what all the big brands do. Look at Supreme, their logo is a fucking box yet it's so huge.

your thought process is what is making streetwear so stagnant.

August 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Jake Ocean

i don't think you understand anything

http://www.distantlight.co

August 27, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
masterjona

Does anybody have any good templates? (t-shirts, tanktops, hoodies)
August 27, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
stillwild

Does anybody have any good templates? (t-shirts, hoodies, snapbacks)

August 27, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Does anybody have any good templates? (t-shirts, hoodies, snapbacks)

Search T-Shirtforums.com people have different taste on templates you should have some luck finding one searching on there.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

Please login first to reply.