Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 22, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@angry-chair Yeah, I'm trying to avoid something too pricey, it's looking like I'm going to stick with Alstyle 1701 simply because they last.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 23, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Broken Bank Clo

@wcfrontrvnners that beanie cool

I'm going to have to fucks with you guys on a colab some time in the future. I like that logo a lot

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 23, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
Jake Ocean

@anmlhse
Saw you guys are now on Karmaloop. Was wondering if you've seen anything with it yet? (sales, traffic, more website views, etc)

http://www.distantlight.co

August 23, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
stillwild

@anmlhse
Saw you guys are now on Karmaloop. Was wondering if you've seen anything with it yet? (sales, traffic, more website views, etc)

also, I like the "a" logo.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 23, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
mrdaleog

Second jacket I'm contemplating working with.

would like to see how those end up at the end...only thing i dont like is the 4 pockets

Yeah man...might remove them. Debating whether the top or bottom pockets

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 23, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Frank_

would like to see how those end up at the end...only thing i dont like is the 4 pockets

does it have pockets at the bottom or only the pouches? IF so i would say maybe keep 1 pocket on the right add some military patches with your own twist or even remove them all...depending on the outcome i would defiantly cop
August 23, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
hkeys

Some people like screen printed tags on the inside of their shirts but I prefer woven labels. Here's our second version of our tags. Entering sweatshop mode soon for our Fall/Winter release.

http://thedividedminds.com/
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

August 23, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
JStorm803

just a logo shirt

Man I'd definitely grab one.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 23, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
thecollective

Some gear I'm planning on dropping this Fall. Opinions?

haha
literally EVERY brand is using the wisdom script in their designs
not dissing, just an observation.
August 23, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@wcfrontrvnners that beanie cool

I'm going to have to fucks with you guys on a colab some time in the future. I like that logo a lot

All for networking in new areas, that'd be dope.

August 23, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
HarborCo

just a logo shirt

@dangerers do you have a site?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 23, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
cityofsavages

@wcfrontrvnners new stuff is looking good.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 23, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
HarborCo

just a logo shirt

Make that a white graphic on a tie dye. That would look dope

August 23, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@wcfrontrvnners new stuff is looking good.

Thanks I appreciate that.

August 23, 2012 @ 10:35 AM
dangerers

just a logo shirt

@robogarrett i would but i havent tie dye anything since i was a kid and im probably just gonna mess shirts up lol. i have a bigcartel but there's nothing on there im waiting until stickers come before i sell the logo shirts so i could send some free stickers.

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

August 23, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
HarborCo

just a logo shirt

@robogarrett i would but i havent tie dye anything since i was a kid and im probably just gonna mess shirts up lol. i have a bigcartel but there's nothing on there im waiting until stickers come before i sell the logo shirts so i could send some free stickers.

I know a place in VA that sells tie dyes relatively cheap. You could probably buy them in bulk. I feel like that logo on a tie dye would just make people flip.

Anyway, the place is called Milky Wave Tye Dyes

August 23, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
mrdaleog

does it have pockets at the bottom or only the pouches? IF so i would say maybe keep 1 pocket on the right add some military patches with your own twist or even remove them all...depending on the outcome i would defiantly cop

Good looks on the feedback. They are pockets on the top and bottom.

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 23, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
mrdaleog

just a logo shirt

I do agree that it would look dope on a tie dye, but don't do the multi-colored ones since that's more if a summer feel and summer is almost over. You could go the route that COMMONLY USED (apologies if I butchered the name) posted a couple pages back. He did the olive bleach tie dye...its super clean.

August 23, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
dubkidz

Sup guys, Im about to re-launch my line.
Would love some Feedback

ye.

Niiiice! They're good but I personally like the one with the tiger the most. Already considered printing the robot head on a t-shirt?

Thnx bro, and yea man I do plan to get the robot printed. I just need to make a few changes to it,
Check this one out

(actually give me one moment)
August 23, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
dubkidz

Sup guys, Im about to re-launch my line.
Would love some Feedback

ye.

Graphic design/presentation is sick. Good luck on these

Thanks alot!
August 23, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
Djazz

@dubkidz No problem, man. Looking forward to your progress smile I'll be posting my own works here soon, to!

Take No Days Off //

August 23, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
THIS. Worldwide

Introducing THIS. Worldwide... Based in Chicago USA, THIS. Worldwide is an effort to build a new consciousness for today's citizen through style and design. The brand name THIS. is a declaration of truth, pointing out what undeniably stands right in front of us. Our brand encompasses this message and creates classic quality clothing and accessories for those that respect the old but strive for a new “truth”.

THIS. Worldwide recently released our inaugural FW2012 Delivery 1 Collection. Entitled "Ethos", the release was focused on displaying the real heart of the brand. Learn more at www.thisworldwide.com.

Peace and love.

www.thisworldwide.com

August 23, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
casein_point

Introducing THIS. Worldwide... Based in Chicago USA, THIS. Worldwide is an effort to build a new consciousness for today's citizen through style and design. The brand name THIS. is a declaration of truth, pointing out what undeniably stands right in front of us. Our brand encompasses this message and creates classic quality clothing and accessories for those that respect the old but strive for a new “truth”.

THIS. Worldwide recently released our inaugural FW2012 Delivery 1 Collection. Entitled "Ethos", the release was focused on displaying the real heart of the brand. Learn more at www.thisworldwide.com.

Peace and love.

looks dope man
August 23, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Peace and love.

I don't know why but the first thing that came to mind is the movie "Higher Learning" presentation and stuff looks good. Keep it up

August 23, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
stillwild

Peace and love.

couple things..

chi-city what up, such a dope city.

it's so cool when a brand just seems like it WOULD come from the motherfuckers who made it. Cheers for doing that.

good direction. fix up that hour glass logo I say.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
artesempre

Just started a new clothing brand, Arte Sempre Link. Tell me what you guys think!

August 24, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@artesempre You draw all those patterns yourself?

August 24, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
angelooo

Peace and love.

PROPS(!) Mad nice.

+ + +

August 24, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Jake Ocean

hey guys - i'm looking for some beanie suppliers (specifically cufffed) was wondering if anyone would like to do a trade. pm if you're interested!

http://www.distantlight.co

August 24, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
welchy3

just a logo shirt

One of the few proper tees in the thread IMO.

Please login first to reply.