49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1
August 16, 2012 @ 06:18:18
Working on a mascot /logo for a brand i'm working on called Transcend. It's a rubber duck, tell me what you guys think

This is the sticker, and tanks

Where are you selling these? I'm interested in looking at them some more
August 16, 2012 @ 06:33:08

Inactive User

Do any of you guys use a brand with the same collar fit as Alstyle's 1301 but the same durability as the 1701? I'm searching for a new brand that has both a good fit and great durability after washing
August 16, 2012 @ 06:40:00

simple design. actually made with program "paint" xD lol
but i like it.
Brand: Cultive. Believe&Prosper

goon-label.com

August 16, 2012 @ 06:41:27
i just noticed the triangle outline is off -.- sorry

goon-label.com

August 16, 2012 @ 08:31:23
i think so much today is being unique and different that people forget.
a brand is a business. passion is dope, but that dollar is also what.
people are more likely to relate to something concrete vs abstract.

abstract - mishka.
weird shit. they're weird, their fans are weird, other people eh.

concrete - undrcrwn
sports related street wear

middleground brand - a crazy, multishaded thing. each shade of your brand, how "complex" it is, takes away from that association, be it more right or left brain (creative, ordered) -- a starbucks logo vs GE (general electric) for example.

winwel.co and polerstuff.com are great examples of companies that excel in the "jack of all trades" thing

I just say beware reppin too many different meanings, or this really cool complicated idea, unspecific idea. No one might understand in the end, or feel enough value to buy,

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 16, 2012 @ 08:34:53
our instagram @ rare1

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

first reaction.
what
second reaction.
thought process on your website.
i don't wanna sign up. i took a chance coming here -- it told me nothing in the first space. (i got here through instagram). I like to know what I am looking at. '

I've seen your designs and I don't see a cohesive thread. The skull "the war is over" (passive) and batman "badass" (aggressive).

I wouldn't visit again because there was nothing in that experience that made me want to.

Before you can get people to sign up for your newsletter or care that you're going to launch. You need to create a rich brand experience.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:58:32
our instagram @ rare1

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

first reaction.
what
second reaction.
i don't wanna sign up. i took a chance coming here -- it told me nothing in the first space. (i got here through instagram). I like to know what I am looking at. '

I've seen your designs and I don't see a cohesive thread. The skull "the war is over" (passive) and batman "badass" (aggressive).

I wouldn't visit again because there was nothing in that experience that made me want to.

Before you can get people to sign up for your newsletter or care that you're going to launch. You need to create a rich brand experience.

What he said. Also, i think your trying to hype up your brand way to early and youve peaked out. And the "One of a kind" slogan you're rolling with is awfully controversial with the blatant copy of Absolute Vodka's type face.

edmflavor.com

August 16, 2012 @ 12:10:50

Just made a special black edition of my kiluminati tee shirt, still hand screenprinted, what's your thoughts ?
August 16, 2012 @ 13:51:44

Does anyone know where I can get beanies made like this, but with my brand name on them where it says MNWKA?

I understand you can always ask but seriously, just do some damn research! google.com is your best friend so use it.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 16, 2012 @ 14:03:24

Just made a special black edition of my kiluminati tee shirt, still hand screenprinted, what's your thoughts ?

dope. id cop.
August 16, 2012 @ 17:13:02

Does anyone know where I can get beanies made like this, but with my brand name on them where it says MNWKA?

I understand you can always ask but seriously, just do some damn research! google.com is your best friend so use it.

sacrilege, it's not fuckin OFWGKTA, it's Mishka.
as he said, google will tell you that and more.
the internet is way more helpful than i'll ever be.

August 16, 2012 @ 18:48:56
Does anyone here pay for another screen just for their large Tees? Cause so far I've only printed small-large with one screen but it bugs me how the large shirt looks so big compared to the design and I feel that it really takes away from the look. Thanks!

This is a real life situation for me as well.
But I just go with it. You can opt to make the screen 2" bigger for 2xl and up but of course you'll have to pay an extra screen charge. It's up to you. If you don't have many people who ask for your brand who wear larger then a 2xl or 3xl don't worry about it. Once you get larger and have more income to cater to this buyers then do it.
Just focus on building your core buyer first before you cater because custom stuff gets very expensive if you are not doing your own silk screening in house.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 16, 2012 @ 18:59:03
For the record, google is fucking AWFUL at finding camp/5-panel/beanie manufacturers.

diamonds are forever.

August 16, 2012 @ 19:28:34
The beanies like that arent too hard to find. I've found it a few times when I was thinking of making some.

Instagram: kingkast1

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2012 @ 20:34:45
For the record, google is fucking AWFUL at finding camp/5-panel/beanie manufacturers.

You just need to know what to look for blushing

Wampumny.com

We have two shops in New York. One in SoHo and one in Bridgehampton. We carry very few other brands because we want to expand our own. We've did a collaboration with Katin where we did black, grey, and neon green board shorts. We are also planning on doing collaborations with HUF and Imperial Motion. Check us out. Thanks.

Your store in NY looks dope, love the wood you got going on in it!

edmflavor.com

August 16, 2012 @ 20:50:17
our instagram @ rare1

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

first reaction.
what
second reaction.

What he said. Also, i think your trying to hype up your brand way to early and youve peaked out. And the "One of a kind" slogan you're rolling with is awfully controversial with the blatant copy of Absolute Vodka's type face.

@gramsongrams

in brief
- Our instagram is a plog that expresses our thought process, inspirations ( just like how your website is posting "random" pictures )
- Not sure why you labeled our "war is over" design as passive. In case you've missed it the whole design reads "War is over if the power of love overcomes the love of power" and I don't think it's a passive message if you understood the meaning behind it.
- We get some of our inspirations from Military themes ( badges, camouflages ) , skull & bones, biker styles, classic movies villains (our brand directions are posted here
- Sucks to lose you & thank you for the criticism

@ryder

- We do understand the heavy resemblance with Absolut Vodka's type face. It's something that we personally enjoy and felt suitable for that particular banner

This is done by well-known and best street wear brands fuct if you wanna discuss about blatant copying

Thanks for the feedback. We are not trying to hype up our brand yet, that will come later once we have all of our graphics ready and site fully operational.

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2012 @ 21:24:33
Thought of a logo. Upsidedown bitch lightbulb.

diamonds are forever.

August 16, 2012 @ 22:56:17
Starting our new line WayStoked ... What do you think?? http://waystoked.com
August 16, 2012 @ 23:27:49
Question:

Do you as a customer find is excessive or "cluttered" when a online store has a design that they printed on say 2 or 3 different color shirts, if each color shirt has it's own place in the store rather then them all being one listing?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 16, 2012 @ 23:31:38
Question:

Do you as a customer find is excessive or "cluttered" when a online store has a design that they printed on say 2 or 3 different color shirts, if each color shirt has it's own place in the store rather then them all being one listing?

I like when the colors are a different listing. Unless the company has like 5 pages of just tees then I usually don't think it is excessive. I also think as a start up brand, it can make it appear that you have more product offering than you actually do.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 17, 2012 @ 00:00:45
@rare01 Difference between parodies and copying. That's a parody of the Ford logo, there intentions weren't to rip it off
August 17, 2012 @ 00:44:19

Limited Drop at 1314 grant av SF CA 94133

ISLAM NATION X Foreign Society.

Please Let me know what you guys think...

Buy Sale & Trade... LIMITED Supply by Foreign Society.

August 17, 2012 @ 00:53:28

@rawtee Yo pm me details, need dis tee...

Don't badmind me.

August 17, 2012 @ 01:26:49

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User

Limited Drop at 1314 grant av SF CA 94133

ISLAM NATION X Foreign Society.

Please Let me know what you guys think...

Bay area also? Do you have the bottom left hoodie in black?
August 17, 2012 @ 04:23:54
hi guys. this is slightly off topic but i don't know where else to ask this
for 100% cotton tees, even if you line dry, do they still shrink a little because of the agitation in the washing machine?
August 17, 2012 @ 04:36:33
hi guys. this is slightly off topic but i don't know where else to ask this
for 100% cotton tees, even if you line dry, do they still shrink a little because of the agitation in the washing machine?

A lot of companies I have spoken to pre-wash the tees before sale so if they do shrink it will be a very small amount that most of the time will not be noticeable.
August 17, 2012 @ 06:05:16

Cultive. Believe & Prosper.

goon-label.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x