Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 13, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Thinking about doing Strapbacks this fall. Opinions needed.
I already found a source, the hats will feature a brown leather strap with a gold buckle, along with a suede like brim as seen done by Huf on their 6 Panels.

I'm digging those. Maybe do a pinstripe one?

what softwear do you use to make this?

From Vector Magic to Adobe Illustrator.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 13, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Daniel Steez

Peep our website...

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

August 13, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Peep our website...

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

I know you already blowin' up and all but why do you still leave the Alstyle tag in your shirts or was that just a missed oull tag

Question guys is it better to get custom tags for the shirt or is it better to get the size, material etc on the back of the shirt printed on.

I'd say start with printing your washing info on the inside of collars, saves ordering labels which generally have high minimums, saves labour costs and you can get away with making up one screen and masking out rings around each size.

Very True.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 13, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
fictionfield

Not exactly a new new line, but I never posted in this thread. I released my first four shirts in March of this year. I released another shirt, as seen below, titled "Discover 'til Death" shortly after the initial release. Let me know what you think. I appreciate all feedback and I hope that some of you will follow along with the building of my brand. I have several more shirts coming out this fall. "Like" the Facebook page to be entered in a nice contest I currently have going on. Thanks for taking a look.

Facebook
Twitter
Store
August 13, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
sunshiii

^ I like it, but it really reminds me of BBC. Rocketship and the spaceman.

Detail is everything.

August 13, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
commonlyused

@blackdave yo thanks man. yea id like to get some tags done, that would make everything so much more legit. but i do have custom tags that i made like this. hope to get some tags done soon.

I like those tags a lot. how you making them?

imagination smile

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

August 13, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
DreamCast

Back and looking for some more feedback...

I feel like you're biting Acropolis.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 13, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
stillwild

trash comment. your style is comprised by you biting off the lifestyle of benny gold and the skate culture supreme represents and if you're not a skater -- that doesn't make you a poser. it does make you a fan. shit you might even call it an inspiration.

http://thehundreds.com/blog/2012/08/13/the-box/

read that then come at me.
I like the last design, I don't see any continuity.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 13, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
hiimshane

Wood buy/10
August 13, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
sunshiii

trash comment. your style is comprised by you biting off the lifestyle of benny gold and the skate culture supreme represents and if you're not a skater -- that doesn't make you a poser. it does make you a fan. shit you might even call it an inspiration.

http://thehundreds.com/blog/2012/08/13/the-box/

read that then come at me.
I like the last design, I don't see any continuity.

I'm not a fan of The Hundreds at all as a clothing brand, but Bobby is extremely inspirational and intelligent. That's an awesome blog entry. Very inspiring.

Detail is everything.

August 14, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
thecollective

I like it, but the very first rose design looks a lot like one of bloodbath's tees

August 14, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Daniel Steez

Peep our website...

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

I know you already blowin' up and all but why do you still leave the Alstyle tag in your shirts or was that just a missed oull tag

Question guys is it better to get custom tags for the shirt or is it better to get the size, material etc on the back of the shirt printed on.

I'd say start with printing your washing info on the inside of collars, saves ordering labels which generally have high minimums, saves labour costs and you can get away with making up one screen and masking out rings around each size.

Very True.

We're not blowing up at all right now but we are working on getting our tags printed. We're definitely not 100% legit until we have that sorted out.

Thanks for the input.

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

August 14, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
Daniel Steez

Working on building my brand outside my typically market, which has been freestyle skiing.

Just launched the Collective Cables, which are unique woven textile iPhone cords.

I know the new iPhone will have a different port, and already planning for that. Millions of people will still have an Apple product with the 30-Pin connector.

Let me know your thoughts!

dope! i think you could blow up as long as you market these right.

This is real dope..good luck with it!

August 14, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
messer

Thanks for all of the feedback i really appreciate it!

I am really not trying to bite any other brand, Im honestly just putting my headphones on and just letting my mind go to work....

I do see similarities in that bloodbath tee but honestly Im just trying to design interesting tees and if I worry about other brands having slightly similar tees ill never be able to produce anything...
August 14, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
thecollective

I am really not trying to bite any other brand, Im honestly just putting my headphones on and just letting my mind go to work....

I do see similarities in that bloodbath tee but honestly Im just trying to design interesting tees and if I worry about other brands having slightly similar tees ill never be able to produce anything...

youre welcome!
if you get any of those tees into production ill def cop
August 14, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
messer

Also if anyone is willing to share information on where you think the best place to wholesale tees from or get 5 panels made let me know..

Allthough i doubt anyones willling to share I figured id ask...
August 14, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Frank_

Also if anyone is willing to share information on where you think the best place to wholesale tees from or get 5 panels made let me know..

Allthough i doubt anyones willling to share I figured id ask...

who sale ts alstyle
August 14, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
VNDTAkast

Just dropped this.

www.VNDTA.com

August 14, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
PHILTMNJ

@vndtakast Dope! Keep it up.

Check out our Summer lookbook!

TASTEMAKERS NJ SUMMER '12 LOOKBOOK
August 14, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
messer

I dont know much about printing shirts yet but is it correct for me to print more detailed/colored designs i will need to print using DTG and not screen printing?

Also what are most of you guys getting your websites hosted by? I figure i can use a bigcartel store...
August 14, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
Frank_

yes for more detailed with will need something other then screenprinting i am wondering the same thing...how to get photos printed onto a shirt.....

you can host your story with bigcartel ...shopify and alot of others
August 14, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
VNDTAkast

yes for more detailed with will need something other then screenprinting i am wondering the same thing...how to get photos printed onto a shirt.....

Its still silk screened. you just end up using a lot more screens.

I did this, which is a painting of a vintage chick with tattoos on her for a company in LA.

they ended up using 6-7 screens.

www.VNDTA.com

August 14, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Peep our website...

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

Very True.

We're not blowing up at all right now but we are working on getting our tags printed. We're definitely not 100% legit until we have that sorted out.

Thanks for the input.

get that ASAP dude. Or at least tear that outer AAA tag if you are using the tear away blanks. You don't want people to know that kind of info. First thing they;ll think is the brand is cheap and maybe even lazy.
It's something really small but can add a better feel to the consumer. At least he won't feel ripped off if he knows you are getting the shirt for $1-2.50 and turning around and selling it for $25-30 just because you added a design to it. Feel me?

August 14, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
Broken Bank Clo

halftone (consist of dots to make shadows. The bigger the dots the darker the print, smaller more spread dots make shades and greys)

index printing (4-6 screens color separated to make colors from mixtures of the basic colors CYMK. The arrangements of the dots will make shadows and what not. Online companies can be paid to make these separations for you and for cheap depending on who you go with. Most printers will charge you $45+ a hour for art fee's for something like this. Better to outsource)

DTG (unlimited colors. Only limited to what ink the printer takes. No bright colors, glow in the dark and fluorescent colors either)

August 14, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
messer

How does heat transfer work? I feel as if thats the shittest way to do it but im not 100%
August 14, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
wcfrontrvnners

So far so good, PM me when you drop that leaves one.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 14, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Broken Bank Clo

How does heat transfer work? I feel as if thats the shittest way to do it but im not 100%

there is heat transfer sublimation and and heat transfer themoflex and heat transfer paper

best to worst in that order
Sublimation is not that bad to be honest.

August 14, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
Broken Bank Clo

NVM

August 14, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
Daniel Steez

Peep our website...

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

Very True.

Thanks for the input.

get that ASAP dude. Or at least tear that outer AAA tag if you are using the tear away blanks. You don't want people to know that kind of info. First thing they;ll think is the brand is cheap and maybe even lazy.
It's something really small but can add a better feel to the consumer. At least he won't feel ripped off if he knows you are getting the shirt for $1-2.50 and turning around and selling it for $25-30 just because you added a design to it. Feel me?

You're absolutely right..thanks!

August 14, 2012 @ 11:18 AM
flauwekul

Just dropped this.

Look pretty dope, logo reminds me really much of Patta though. Maybe a bit to much. But that doesnt mean it's not a dope logo btw :D

Please login first to reply.