FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 10, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
stillwild

Hi smile
I started this brand exactly a year ago to just bring a smile to peoples faces. over the year, the brand to me has grown into never letting go of those big dream, or change your big personality. Big Dudes Apparel is about acceptance, and being you. Tell me what you think smile

www.bigdudesapparel.com

Twitter: @Bigdudesapparel
Tumblr: bigdudesapparel.tumblr.com

<br>

I have new product dropping at the end of this month.

dude sick.
the busted tee got a chuckle, can't front.

reminds me of johnny cupcakes.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 10, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
HarborCo

reminds me of the made in america budweiser logo(jay z's commercial)

Speaking of that Budweiser commercial! Jay-Z rocking my boy Jalils tee in the last few seconds. The Cross tee releases August 19th.

I like how they play TV on the radio. Great song

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 10, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
flauwekul

I made the front design pretty long ago. And thought it would look dope on a Tee
Still need to make the back design, but it's gonna be something like the back design below.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

August 10, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
Black Dave

what i have so far. i had other tees, one more other snapback and beanies but they are out of stock

follow the tumblr
or like the Facebook page
]

next year I want to see custom shirt tags for your brand man. good work though. it's a nice tough that isn't as expensive as you may think
August 10, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
TheNative

What's good everyone! Been following this forum for awhile now, and I gotta say props to everyones work. This business is a lot harder than most people think, and you gotta respect anyone out there grinding to make their dreams come true. I started a brand last year called The Native, and so far I've only done two drops with the first one being stickers and tees. Just recently I dropped part one of my summer line and I'm working hard to get the second line out. I'm from Guam so it's somewhat difficult to source out here, so I often find it hard to stay on calendar. I want my brand to represent everyone being that no matter where you are from we are all natives of some place so I try to incorporate different languages and cultures within my designs. Within my designs you will often see some Native American influence but it's not to say that it's a Native American brand, but it is just my own personal touch because I am partly Native American Indian and have always been fascinated by the culture.

Here are some photos from my look-books. Please feel free to let me know how things are looking, swing by the Facebook page and like it to stay in the loop! Facebookpage. Thanks!

Facebook.com/TheNativeWorldwide :: IG @TheNativeWorldwide

August 10, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
stillwild

what up HB fam. some of you may know me from my previous project "twenty eight grams". for those of your (if any of you) were curious im going in a different direction (kind of). i wanted to poll the concept, call it market research and get some opinions.

cheers. no name yet but more to come.

fill out this nice form to help and e-mail to david@twentyeightgrams.com

please don't post here, I might not see it.

it's simple I promise.

thoughts on the current status of Earth:
opinions on what should change (if anything):
thoughts on companies who are ethically responsible. does it matter? :
would you pay more for ethically responsible products?:
why or why not?:

August 10, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
monsterbaby

Hello Hello, Been a lurker of the site and forums and now after a lot of thought and ideas some members of my family and I are putting together a little something, just wondering what people think of our logo:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8js57DBZw1rdq1v0o1_500.jpg

Keep posted on our facebook, tumblr and twitter thanks. More to come in October
[url=http://]http://crocutaclothing.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/crocutacrocutaclothing
https://twitter.com/crocutaclothing
August 10, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Rushnred

Hey wuts up....so i have been reading these forums and have seen some great stuff..... Im in the process of creating a clothing brand called Rushn Red and right now Ive been working by myself and the help of my brother. We just got done with some of our photoshoots you can see the pics at www.rushnred.com and would like to get some of your opinions of what you guys think of the brand. Also, I would like some advice on how you guys went about networking with people to learn more about this business and meeting people to help my brand grow thanx!!!!
August 10, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
ryder

Hello Hello, Been a lurker of the site and forums and now after a lot of thought and ideas some members of my family and I are putting together a little something, just wondering what people think of our logo:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8js57DBZw1rdq1v0o1_500.jpg

Keep posted on our facebook, tumblr and twitter thanks. More to come in October
[url=http://]http://crocutacrocutaclothing.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/crocutacrocutaclothing
https://twitter.com/crocutaclothing

Unless your using DTG to print your shirts id say change your logo so theres only a couple colors used and no transparencies

edmflavor.com

August 10, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
monsterbaby

thanks ryder, anyone got any other tidbits for us, we can use all the help we can get
August 10, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
BDJonny

Hi smile
I started this brand exactly a year ago to just bring a smile to peoples faces. over the year, the brand to me has grown into never letting go of those big dream, or change your big personality. Big Dudes Apparel is about acceptance, and being you. Tell me what you think smile

www.bigdudesapparel.com

<br>

dude sick.

Haha thank you. I realized that after the fact, So I made sure the new work is more original smile
August 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
stillwild

Hi smile

www.bigdudesapparel.com

<br>

dude sick.

Haha thank you. I realized that after the fact, So I made sure the new work is more original smile

it is. I was just sayin is all.

August 10, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Hey wuts up....so i have been reading these forums and have seen some great stuff..... Im in the process of creating a clothing brand called Rushn Red and right now Ive been working by myself and the help of my brother. We just got done with some of our photoshoots you can see the pics at www.rushnred.com and would like to get some of your opinions of what you guys think of the brand. Also, I would like some advice on how you guys went about networking with people to learn more about this business and meeting people to help my brand grow thanx!!!!

Decent look book. Some of the shots don't have as much product being shown as others but it gives a general feel.

I see you are hosted by FatCow but how did you do your lookbook. i have been working on a format for mine something better then Wix

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 10, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
mrdaleog

what i have so far. i had other tees, one more other snapback and beanies but they are out of stock

follow the tumblr
or like the Facebook page

you can also order this shirt, also available in black here

I like what I see man. Good work and keep it up!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 10, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
commonlyused

@blackdave yo thanks man. yea id like to get some tags done, that would make everything so much more legit. but i do have custom tags that i made like this. hope to get some tags done soon.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

August 10, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Robin

pretty dope..specially the filthy few shirt! really dig it
August 10, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
DannyHH

I was going to put this on a hoody, But i somewhat fear using a triangle.. Thoughts?
August 10, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I was going to put this on a hoody, But i somewhat fear using a triangle.. Thoughts?

The Triangle does have a better look to it. I would go with eaither or to be honest.
Why are leaning away from the triangle?

August 10, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
Angry Chair

triangle looks pretty good. id go with it

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

August 10, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
stillwild

What's good everyone! Been following this forum for awhile now, and I gotta say props to everyones work. This business is a lot harder than most people think, and you gotta respect anyone out there grinding to make their dreams come true. I started a brand last year called The Native, and so far I've only done two drops with the first one being stickers and tees. Just recently I dropped part one of my summer line and I'm working hard to get the second line out. I'm from Guam so it's somewhat difficult to source out here, so I often find it hard to stay on calendar. I want my brand to represent everyone being that no matter where you are from we are all natives of some place so I try to incorporate different languages and cultures within my designs. Within my designs you will often see some Native American influence but it's not to say that it's a Native American brand, but it is just my own personal touch because I am partly Native American Indian and have always been fascinated by the culture.

Here are some photos from my look-books. Please feel free to let me know how things are looking, swing by the Facebook page and like it to stay in the loop! Facebookpage. Thanks!

logo is great.

August 10, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
DannyHH

Sometimes it seems triangles are automatically associated with BS.
But, I've always liked plain and clean cut hoodies.
August 10, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Sometimes it seems triangles are automatically associated with BS.
But, I've always liked plain and clean cut hoodies.

True. But if it has a meaning behind it could fit.

Triangle flows better with the "Highly" part of your brand name.
Circle don't really have a high point if I were to make the connection that way

Here is another branding shirt I did. I'm doing a lot of what some may say are "simple" designs.

August 10, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
mrdaleog

@vega_box I think you should do one with the logo B you were sketching out some pages back. It's clean.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 10, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
mrdaleog

I'm planning to release this for pre-order next week.

August 10, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
Broken Bank Clo

@vega_box I think you should do one with the logo B you were sketching out some pages back. It's clean.

That one is going to be done as well. I have to plan my future moves out strategically.
If you are going to do a release making them flow together helps IMHO. I don't want to put a bunch of random shirts together anymore and drop them one on one but have a themed release each season if I can.
It will make it look more planned. More oragnized. It helps the design process as well.
Now it can also bite you in the ass cause then you may have some shirts that may look similar to one another if they happens shrink the drop down and save it for next season.

August 11, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
JStorm803

Lot of lines using that Chief lately...

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 11, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
thecollective

thinking of starting a brand called Affinity Co.

Did a quick rough first design, check it out and give feedback please.

August 11, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
thecollective

Lot of lines using that Chief lately...

seriously.
August 11, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
vintagesocks

I'm all about that norse lately.
August 11, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
Frank_

@thecollective im gonna steal that design...

Please login first to reply.