Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 6, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
AmericanLegend

@angry-chair
doesn't look like fight gear or mma type stuff it looks like something Bro's would wear
like SRH and all that BroHoe dirtbiking shit. but if that's what youre trying to get it it's cool but I don't think HB users have that type of aesthetic. But on the back of the jacket you should make the words like curve across the back like on the dramamine coaches jacket, and use just like a stencil type font

taste the glamour

August 6, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Angry Chair

@AmericanLegendMe

just for you bro

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

August 6, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
AmericanLegend

@AmericanLegendMe

just for you bro

way better, big improvement

taste the glamour

August 6, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Broken Bank Clo

So, i've been lurking on this forum for awhile now, liking what i see from a lot of you guys and what not and have decided i want to jump in on this with my own brand.

I've made some designs, all of which are photos i've taken that i'd like to print on an Alstyle 1301 shirt, using a DTG printer in order to achieve the full-color photo print.

I have a decent amount of money saved up, but to my dismay, am having a terrible time finding a decent deal on a DTG printer.

If anyone has any info that would help me out, PM me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Seems like a lot of people are floating on the DTG style prints. You can hit me up to if you want.

I'm happy to announce that I am doing my first "Colab" shirt.
It was a design I did for a local Facebook Shoe Group here in San Diego.
Basically my "vision" on a shoe Seal that both repersents the City and the Hobby

Here is sample mock up I'm putting together for them.
Hopefully this will help with some advertising and getting the name out there.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 7, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Angry Chair

this dude i'm sponsoring wearing my 1st tee. he's about to have his debut cagefight soon.

August 7, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
al dente co.

QR FOR MOBILE BROWSING
smart phones & tablets compatible

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

What's going on. Check out my site, aldenteco.com and our blog, we have some previews of our lookbook. I would love feed back.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

August 7, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
stillwild

preach bruh benny gold, preach.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 7, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
lndco

@maxeumanzor diggin' it man
August 7, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
al dente co.

Just another release

i really like this... simple and clean. kinda reminds me of stussy with the logo. but that's cool.

August 7, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
al dente co.

I snapped some pictures with my iphone during our video look book shoot. Feel free to comment.

aldenteco.com

August 7, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
sunshiii

I know pictures get the best response in this thread, but I'm curious; say a brand had "visvim-like" quality/process, at half the price...would you buy it?

What I'm trying to ask is if something is of great quality, at the RIGHT price, would you pay for it? Or are you a 'design over everything' type of person? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Detail is everything.

August 7, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
ryder

So, i've been lurking on this forum for awhile now, liking what i see from a lot of you guys and what not and have decided i want to jump in on this with my own brand.

I've made some designs, all of which are photos i've taken that i'd like to print on an Alstyle 1301 shirt, using a DTG printer in order to achieve the full-color photo print.

I have a decent amount of money saved up, but to my dismay, am having a terrible time finding a decent deal on a DTG printer.

If anyone has any info that would help me out, PM me, it would be greatly appreciated.

We bought a DTG(Fast T Jet 2) when we first started. If i could go back, i doubt id buy one, but it got us in the direction were at now.

The one we got was used, and didnt come with a manual, so tons of sweat equity went into getting that thing working, and then running properly, and also maintaining it. It eats up a lot of your time, but if the machine is working perfectly its pretty sweet to be able to print off only one shirt. It also cuts down on costs because you can print to order.

Personally, I would advise against buying one. Use the capital on other things while outsourcing the printing.

edmflavor.com

August 7, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Damon Nash

We bought a DTG(Fast T Jet 2) when we first started. If i could go back, i doubt id buy one, but it got us in the direction were at now.

The one we got was used, and didnt come with a manual, so tons of sweat equity went into getting that thing working, and then running properly, and also maintaining it. It eats up a lot of your time, but if the machine is working perfectly its pretty sweet to be able to print off only one shirt. It also cuts down on costs because you can print to order.

Personally, I would advise against buying one. Use the capital on other things while outsourcing the printing.

Thank you for the input, but i just noticed i phrased that completely wrong. What i should've said was DTG printing service. I lack the spare $10k+ pocket change to attempt to purchase an actual printer on my own.

http://damonnash.bandcamp.com/album/interim-ep http://soundcloud.com/damon-nash

August 7, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Angry Chair

simple photo graphic

August 7, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
ryder

Thank you for the input, but i just noticed i phrased that completely wrong. What i should've said was DTG printing service. I lack the spare $10k+ pocket change to attempt to purchase an actual printer on my own.

haha gotcha. DTG is still cool, but you really gotta be careful with what type of designs you print. We had multiple shirts that we printed that would literally warp after multiple washes. We were printing on 5301's and washing on cold and hang drying them and it still happened. Ill see if i can find a pic, but a straight print would legit become curved or slanted. And in some cases it was very noticeable. One shirt was so bad, it was a straight 5"x15" print down the side of the shirt, and after a few washes it had almost warped so the bottom was around the center of the shirt.

edmflavor.com

August 7, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
messer

Back and looking for some more feedback...

August 7, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
sunshiii

^ I like the direction of it, could use a bit more originality. That second picture just screams Black Scale to me personally.

Detail is everything.

August 7, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
rare01

QR FOR MOBILE BROWSING
smart phones & tablets compatible

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

What's going on. Check out my site, aldenteco.com and our blog, we have some previews of our lookbook. I would love feed back.

@aldenteco looking good ! what's the brand about ?
August 7, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
rare01

ver. I
SPECS. GLOW IN DARK
SOLD OUT

ver. II coming soon
SPECS CLASSIFIED
██ █ ███ ███

Brought to you by Rare one of a kind

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1
August 7, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
Damon Nash

haha gotcha. DTG is still cool, but you really gotta be careful with what type of designs you print. We had multiple shirts that we printed that would literally warp after multiple washes. We were printing on 5301's and washing on cold and hang drying them and it still happened. Ill see if i can find a pic, but a straight print would legit become curved or slanted. And in some cases it was very noticeable. One shirt was so bad, it was a straight 5"x15" print down the side of the shirt, and after a few washes it had almost warped so the bottom was around the center of the shirt.

Hm, i had heard of some issues with DTG, but some of those sound quite severe. What alternative would you suggest to DTG? Keep in mind that im trying to do full color photo prints, so as far as i've been told, screen printing is not an option. I've heard a bit about Heat Transfer, but i can't say i know too much about it. If i had to choose between DTG and Heat Transfer, what would be the wiser route?

http://damonnash.bandcamp.com/album/interim-ep http://soundcloud.com/damon-nash

August 7, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Frank_

Been lOoking on and off for the pas 3 months but who knows any place that has 3/4 sleeve football style shirts?This is the best style of short pic I can find
August 7, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
apparelwholesale

I started a brand called Bluu Dreams. This is one of the designs from our line.

Let me know what you think. http://www.bluudreams.com

hey what a collection man....! really its very nice :-)
August 7, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
effustephen

For anyone that was considering Agenda or any trade show, I wrote my experience on my blog. Hopefully this can be useful knowledge for some. You can also ask me any questions as well!
effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog

effulgencesf.com

August 7, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
stillwild

For anyone that was considering Agenda or any trade show, I wrote my experience on my blog. Hopefully this can be useful knowledge for some. You can also ask me any questions as well!
effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog effulgence blog

I like your blog, relatable.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 7, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
Argot Alexa

Insightful. Thanks for the link!

www.theargotiers.com

August 7, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
karakter1

@effustephen

nice post...welcome to the other side of the independent brand business world.

here is an excerpt from your blog post that is the realest thing people on here should acknowledge:

"the few select buyers that actually stopped didn't even let me explain my brand or my designs. They seem to only care about if your "stuff" looks cool and would sell in their shop. That's where I was very disappointed."

"I thought what was missing and lost in streetwear and clothing in general was having graphics that actually have creative meaning behind them. I want to create dope apparel to wear, while having a intimate connection to the customer purchasing it. Apparently brands and buyers don't seem to care, it's all about money these days"

Honestly, this has ALWAYS been the case! Stores will only bring in stuff that looks good and/or will sell.

There in-lies your job as a brand owner....Either make stuff that looks like it will sell......or convince the CONSUMER to connect with your brand, or meaning, or lifestyle. That is not the job of the store!

go to any boutique, and it is full of corny shit that will sell, and bullshit from established brands (that looks terrible most of the time) but they convinced consumers to "connect with the meaning or lifestyle"....and will sell!

At the end of the day, it is a business.
August 7, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
mrdaleog

anybody can lead me in the direction on coach jackets / nylon jackets

PM'd.

Shoot me one aswell please.

Same...if you can PM me that Ill see what I can offer you.

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 7, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
fairlystylish

www.fsuclothing.co.uk
August 7, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
zoidanum

^ I like the direction of it, could use a bit more originality. That second picture just screams Black Scale to me personally.

What he said. Can't go really wrong with those kinda designs due to current trends, yet if I was going down the posted pics they remind me of:
1. Bloodbath, 2. Black Scale, 3. Diamond Supply, 4. Acropolis
Which is not really a bad thing since these designs sell but they also come off as unoriginal and would turn me personally away from buying your stuff.
August 7, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
karakter1

What he said. Can't go really wrong with those kinda designs due to current trends, yet if I was going down the posted pics they remind me of:
1. Bloodbath, 2. Black Scale, 3. Diamond Supply, 4. Acropolis
Which is not really a bad thing since these designs sell but they also come off as unoriginal and would turn me personally away from buying your stuff.

the crazy thing is.....how were people not turned off by Black Scale, if it looked like Diamond? why are people not turned off by Bloodbath if it looks like Black Scale? why are people not turned off by Acropolis if it looks like Bloodbath and Black Scale?

are consumers looking for original? idk. ( before you start to hate)...its just a question.

Please login first to reply.