Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 1, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
Acropolis

Acropolis[/url] items now available on Karmaloop Kazbah!! Since joining up with Kazbah just 3 months ago, Acropolis is definitely moving up the ranks. In this short time we have already sold out many of our new styles and past classics.

Keep an eye out for more new Acropolis styles on Kazbah soon as well..

August 1, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Broken Bank Clo

So question for you @Arcopolis has selling on their site led to more purchases on your own site?

I have always wondered that.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 1, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Acropolis

So question for you @Arcopolis has selling on their site led to more purchases on your own site?

It has increased our exposure yes and we've had numerous repeat business on Kazbah as well as translated sales on our shop. Hope that helps..
August 1, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
AmericanLegend

It has increased our exposure yes and we've had numerous repeat business on Kazbah as well as translated sales on our shop. Hope that helps..

Is it the same price on your site and on krmaloop?

taste the glamour

August 1, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
AmericanLegend

Cus one time I bought a kazbah jacet for 50 bucks then checkd ttheir site and it was at 30$

taste the glamour

August 1, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Acropolis

Karmaloop's pricing is higher as they take a cut of the sale. Buying direct from us you will get the lowest price on the market.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Karmaloop's pricing is higher as they take a cut of the sale. Buying direct from us you will get the lowest price on the market.

That's pretty crucial right there. You pay for the exposure that Kazbah provides and your still able to brake even on whatever they purchase from you. They also make money as well and building a bigger fan base once customers catch on they'll visit your site and buy from you direct.
That would be the only reason I would do that.
Secrets of the industry

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 1, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
AmericanLegend

Yep wish I knew that before I spent more than I needed to along time ago, but hey at least they cover shipping!

taste the glamour

August 1, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
karakter1

congrats Acropolis!

People have no idea of the effect that the Kazbah can have for a brand...
August 1, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
kiddsoles

Making my tradeshow debut this week! effulgence @ Agenda Long Beach Primer Booth M16

Your next to my boy Nes @ Thefreshnes.. Good Luck man!
August 2, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
gfiends13

http://grimefiends13.bigcartel.com/
August 2, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
gfiends13

CHECK ME OUT AT http://grimefiends13.tumblr.com/
August 2, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
versemag

This is most likely what my fall line might be.
August 2, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
chads

This is most likely what my fall line might be.

Theres nothing wrong with it but its just so basic, uninteresting and ordinary. What is going to make a customer buy this over another brands tee or hood? What is different about this over the majority of other brands trying to make a name for themselves?
Keep in mind, I'm not hating, I'm giving constructive criticism as well as food for thought as you look to succeed.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 2, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Angry Chair

Theres nothing wrong with it but its just so basic, uninteresting and ordinary. What is going to make a customer buy this over another brands tee or hood? What is different about this over the majority of other brands trying to make a name for themselves?
Keep in mind, I'm not hating, I'm giving constructive criticism as well as food for thought as you look to succeed.

gotta agree with this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

August 2, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
versemag

gotta agree with this

Hey you either like it or you don't. My brand is simple and that's my goal. I'm a skater and all I wear are basic and simple stuff. It doesn't even matter how my brand is but it's how I market it. If you seen your favorite idol with my shirt no matter how shitty it is you will still by it and that's how most people are when it comes to certain brands. I'm new to this designing and starting a brand I'm only 17 and I learn new things every day. I appreciate your feedback positive or negative because I can learn from it. You guys know what's best based on what I've seen.
August 2, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
Angry Chair

gotta agree with this

Hey you either like it or you don't. My brand is simple and that's my goal. I'm a skater and all I wear are basic and simple stuff. It doesn't even matter how my brand is but it's how I market it. If you seen your favorite idol with my shirt no matter how shitty it is you will still by it and that's how most people are when it comes to certain brands. I'm new to this designing and starting a brand I'm only 17 and I learn new things every day. I appreciate your feedback positive or negative because I can learn from it. You guys know what's best based on what I've seen.

i'm not sure you're going to get far with your brand if this is your mindset. simplicity can be executed better. i say take more time with your designs. it with translate to your consumer.

August 2, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
versemag

@angry-chair have you gotten far with yours? I'm actually doing pretty good with mines for a young person.
August 2, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
Jake Ocean

gotta agree with this

i'm not sure you're going to get far with your brand if this is your mindset. simplicity can be executed better. i say take more time with your designs. it with translate to your consumer.

agree with what has been said so far. Simplicity is actually very hard to achieve for a graphic designer. Fixing up some text on Photoshop is one thing, but going from concept to execution is another. It's cool if you want to keep something simple, but there are certain ways of doing it. Having the idea that 'if someone famous is caught wearing your shit, other people will buy it' is not a good mindset at all. You should focus on creating a product your market would genuinely want, not because some famous dude was repping it.

It isn't a competition with 'who got further so far'. I'm younger than you are, you and I shouldn't be trying to sell our 'teenager ambition' to get the audience to buy it. Good product and good branding will win in the long run.

Hope I helped. Good luck!

http://www.distantlight.co

August 2, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Angry Chair

depends on how you gauge success. i only made 1 tee and a couple hats so far. haven't made a lot of money because i give alot away to get my name out there. i try to make designs people are gonna be attracted to. im not gonna throw some stuff on some products and hope good marketing is gonna sell it. naw mean ?

hope you have continued success. maybe i can learn a thing or two from you.

August 2, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Backspace

you're doing it for all the wrong reasons then. brands like that are the fastest to fizz out.

post what you got and i can give you feedback
August 2, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
peacekeep

give me some feedback. young 20 year old designer designed for a lot of your favorite brands, Cargocollective.com/derrickdove
sublimesupremacy.tumblr.com
August 2, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
encore818

@angry-chair have you gotten far with yours? I'm actually doing pretty good with mines for a young person.

dude when posting in this thread you can't have this kind of attitude. I see everyone here giving you very good and very true advice. My brand's goal is also to keep things simple and elegant. My advice to you is, find your theme, and stick to it. Your brand will find it's own fanbase that way. And when someone tries to give you constructive criticism, either take it or leave it. There's no need to be negative about anything. I'm 16 btw, learning to take advice is something you ave to learn to do to go anywhere in any business. You can't be sensitive. After all, he's the guy who's gonna be buying your product. Right?
August 2, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Loyalty x Royalty Tank Sizes S-2X 20 Each

Tanks now available on wcfrvs.com

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 2, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Acropolis[/url] items now available on Karmaloop Kazbah!! Since joining up with Kazbah just 3 months ago, Acropolis is definitely moving up the ranks. In this short time we have already sold out many of our new styles and past classics.

Keep an eye out for more new Acropolis styles on Kazbah soon as well..

Congratulations.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 2, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
cityofsavages

give me some feedback. young 20 year old designer designed for a lot of your favorite brands, Cargocollective.com/derrickdove
sublimesupremacy.tumblr.com

looks cool, I would suggest using some more colors as far the the t-shirts are concerned if you weren't already planning to.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 2, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
rare01

@versemag Take this w/ a grain of salt.. It's not called simplicity... It's simply not working. The random chinese characters don't really work neither. might wanna start by drawing your concepts..Good luck....

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
hypebeast thread
instagram @ rare1
August 2, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
karakter1

dude when posting in this thread you can't have this kind of attitude. I see everyone here giving you very good and very true advice. My brand's goal is also to keep things simple and elegant. My advice to you is, find your theme, and stick to it. Your brand will find it's own fanbase that way. And when someone tries to give you constructive criticism, either take it or leave it. There's no need to be negative about anything. I'm 16 btw, learning to take advice is something you ave to learn to do to go anywhere in any business. You can't be sensitive. After all, he's the guy who's gonna be buying your product. Right?

there is nothing wrong with that kind of attitude.

advice and crit about success in the biz, is most valuable when it comes from someone who has achieved success in the biz. So, there is nothing wrong with inquiring about the credibility of the person giving you advice. You cant just eat all the bullshit people try to feed you.....find a creditable source for info.

Lots of people.... says lost of shit...that sounds really good....but isn't true at all.

In regards to-."After all, he's the guy who's gonna be buying your product. Right?"....some consumers will like your brand...some wont. You cant tweek things every some person has a suggestion, because you will get thousands of different suggestions!

with all of that being said.....i may or may not be a creditable source...so feel free to ignore this.
August 2, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
karakter1

@versemag

if you were going for something very minimal and simple, then it appears that you achieved it. If someone is looking for a very minimal and simple text tee...yours may do.
August 2, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
swefn

swefn [swe-ven] was founded by Big Paul and Small Paul on July 1, 2012. We sat together on a dining table and opened with a prayer to start a brand. The name we received was swefn, meaning dream and/or vision from old archaic English.

SWEFN LINE LOGO TEE

A MEX TEE | FRONT

A MEX TEE | BACK

SALT TEE

OSTRICH TEE

BEARD CARPENTER TEE

HANDMADE CAMO POCKET TEE

We see around us that there are many brands that sell violent, sex, and dark graphic t shirts. And people wear them like they're cool. On the other hand, there have been few brands that tried to sell "GOOD" t shirts, but we think their graphics weren't cool as the other ones. Therefore, our goal on this project is to create t-shirts with good messages integrated with awesome graphics to be spread to the world. There are hidden messages in some graphics, enjoy finding them. God bless.

Visit our website: theswefn.com
Like our Page: Facebook Page

Now raising funds at: Kickstarter

Tell us what you think! Thank you.

swefn

Please login first to reply.