Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 23, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
kiddsoles

mikeshepherds, ryder, angelooo, and versemag, looking good man looking good.
July 24, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
chads

Who wants to trade resources? Looking for USA made beanies

PM me

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 24, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
Frank_

In going to start an online magazine...... Not a blog but an actually viewable magazine so if you want your brand featured just contact me.... Not everybody will make it but if I like it and you have the quality it proably will so just email me at carter91jr@gmail.com
July 24, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
third

July 24, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
DannyHH

What kind of labels would you guys put on the front of a beanie? Simple woven labels seem like they would be too thin.
July 24, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
minsct

Yo homies. Your noisy neighbors at Minsct just released a small tie dye capsule collection. If you want one don't sleep on it. Only 10 available tomorrow morning over at minsct.com/shop

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

July 24, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Loyalty x Royalty Olympics Tank

Wcfrontrvnners via Instagram & Twitter.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

July 24, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
wcfrontrvnners

So they said NY hasn't produce anything dope in years, in terms of good street wear brands. Right? Well I thought I'd share with you guys some pictures of what SHEPHERDS NEWYORK is yet to bring to the scene.

That shot with the shades is dope. keep it up

July 24, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
novusimperiumco

don't want to upload all the pics and spam the thread . but check it out yo. im open for suggestions. thanks

www.NovusImperiumClothing.bigcartel.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Novus-Imperium/226470867447923

Your logo looks a lot like a Black Scale t-shirt I have seen. Maybe you are going for that look or maybe you aren't but it's pretty similar. Maybe try and find a way to differentiate? Your shirts are cool though.

yeah i will try making the background white.

a few of my inspirations are freemasonary and ancient symbols, Illuminati . so i just used the free mason symbol and added my perspective to it. but blackscale is cool too. but not one of my inspirations.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
novusimperiumco

don't want to upload all the pics and spam the thread . but check it out yo. im open for suggestions. thanks

everything looks cool but i would change the layout and make the pictures bigger...

thanks man, yeah ill change it around. . same colors?
July 24, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
novusimperiumco

@novusimperiumco Shirts look good, pics could be a little bigger, If I were you I'd make the background white instead of black it would give it a cleaner look and you should add a FAQS section and an "about us" section to explain the brand.

@cityofsavages thanks yo. yeah ill change it and make it bigger. im currently building a website . www.novusimperiumclothing.com . it will be up and running soon. it will have all our info. and The FAQS section . and about us. thats true though.
July 24, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
thebboc

Here's some new designs from us at TheBBOC

Let us know what you think.

http://bboc.bigcartel.com

July 24, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
casein_point

Here's some new designs from us at TheBBOC

Let us know what you think.

That Lil B shirt is hilarious!!!!
July 24, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
Cheap

Looking to collaborate with someone to starting a brand for a F/W 2012 launch...I have the funds to get everything up and running but little time to invest pm me for more information.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
aaronstrdywngs

That black world class tee is so sick.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

July 24, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
royaledivine

yeah those world class tees are very clean.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
casein_point

Yo homies. Your noisy neighbors at Minsct just released a small tie dye capsule collection. If you want one don't sleep on it. Only 10 available tomorrow morning over at minsct.com/shop

pretty dope
July 24, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

July 24, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
casein_point

I like a lot of these shirts but think you might be a little more effective in some instances to concentrate a little bit more on the actual clothing that you are wearing as opposed to all the people that are wearing it. Regardless, you got some dope stuff!
July 24, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
wcfrontrvnners

That black world class tee is so sick.

Thanks, we have a Large left if you're interested.

I like a lot of these shirts but think you might be a little more effective in some instances to concentrate a little bit more on the actual clothing that you are wearing as opposed to all the people that are wearing it. Regardless, you got some dope stuff!

You're absolutely right, that was the first shoot I ever set up and made some mistakes, but I'm going to most definitely take your advice the next time around. Thanks for the positive feedback

July 24, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
wcfrontrvnners

yeah those world class tees are very clean.

Much appreciated

July 24, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
dunceanddreamer

Do you ship to the UK, want to get one!

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 24, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
fraserprime

Hey Guys

Starting my own clothing brand and currently looking into names before i get logos done and would like some feedback...

Outsiders Apparel
Outsiderz Apparel
Prime Ambition

Thats the names i like at the moment what do you all think?
July 24, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
Jake Ocean

Hey Guys

Starting my own clothing brand and currently looking into names before i get logos done and would like some feedback...

Outsiders Apparel
Outsiderz Apparel
Prime Ambition

if you need to ask people if they like the names, you probably should not do it. stick with your gut and don't rush it, be confident with it. choosing a name for your brand is like naming a baby.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 24, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
JIMMAY

Hey so ive been looking into designing and producing shirts for a couple months now and wanted to possibly get some information and tips from a couple of experience designers. I was wondering if many of you guys start your designs with paper and pencil or do you just go straight to the computer to draw? Also do alot of designer use tablets to draw designs? If someone could help me with these questions and some others that would be great. Thanks.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
fraserprime

Hey Guys

Outsiders Apparel
Outsiderz Apparel
Prime Ambition

if you need to ask people if they like the names, you probably should not do it. stick with your gut and don't rush it, be confident with it. choosing a name for your brand is like naming a baby.

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback, i loved the name 'Prime' but then when i done a quick search i relised it was already in use, so had to think of another name, im leaning towards 'Outsiders Apparel'.

How did everyone else come up with their brand names and what is the story behind the meanings?
July 24, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Jake Ocean

Hey Guys

Outsiders Apparel
Outsiderz Apparel
Prime Ambition

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback, i loved the name 'Prime' but then when i done a quick search i relised it was already in use, so had to think of another name, im leaning towards 'Outsiders Apparel'.

How did everyone else come up with their brand names and what is the story behind the meanings?

you should try to stray away from ending the name with 'clothing' and 'apparel' and that stuff. OUTSIDERS.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 24, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
third

I have no clue how to post up pictures on here. but i just started a street wear brand.
the two releases we have are simple,we're trying to find our voice and not burn ourselves out before we come hard.
if anyone can give me some feed back it would be appreciated,if you like what you see give us a like!
thank you
www.Facebook.com/ThirdVisionclothing
July 24, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
versemag

Baseball Tees are now availible online for $15 at verselife.bigcartel.com

Come to Verse-life.com for blog updates.
July 24, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
commonlyused

releasing this tomorrow in limited quantity

planning to do a lookbook soon.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

Please login first to reply.