July 18, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
round.

rare1 please start selling your stuff
July 18, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
oldmajor

Hey guy's here's a chance to win some free gear. We teamed up with Swag syndicate to do this giveaway.
The rules to win are simple. Contest will run through next Monday, July 23rd.

1. Like the Sworn Sailor page on Facebook
2. Like the SwagSyndicate page on Facebook
3. Like the contest photo on the SwagSyndicate page and let us know what’s your favorite Sworn Sailor product.

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

July 18, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Danny

cool
July 18, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
JStorm803

Need some advice on what types of shirts to get I need something light especially in a southern summer.

What are some good ones to use?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 18, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Hey Does anyone have their brand on twitter?!

I do and hate twitter to be honest.

You have to put useless info always be on. Tweet like every 30 minutes and use countless #words in order to gain followers.

I have yet to figure out the formula to being successful on twitter lol.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 18, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
dunceanddreamer

You have to put useless info always be on. Tweet like every 30 minutes and use countless #words in order to gain followers.

I dont really get twitter either but a bit about marketing etc,i think a bg part of it is having good quality followers rather than 100,000 followers who dont give a shit about your company/vision. I think also,be aware of over-tweeting,too much activity can make your content feel like white noise to your audience.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 18, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
Jake Ocean

twitter is essential to a business. it's an easy way to connect with potential costumers and costumers. it's also a great way to network. you don't need to put useless information at all. tweet like a human being, talk about your brand, and your targets interests, nothing hard.

i have Twitter Marketing for dummies, and it's a great resource to market your way through twitter.
http://www.amazon.com/Twitter-Marketing-Dummies-Kyle-Lacy/dp/0470561726

http://www.distantlight.co

July 18, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
rare01

i really like that batman flip

Thanks for the support, really appreciate it ! We'll have some stickers giveaway soon. Please stay tuned
July 18, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
blastoffline

Yes Follow us! @blastoffline

And dont forget to check us out! www.blastoffline.com
We just released our "blast vision" sunglass's..
July 19, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
rare01

rare1 please start selling your stuff

Thank you !! Be patient my friend, As a brand we are committed and take pride in having quality crafted products to repay those that support us.
July 19, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
JonnyRabbit

No point in focusing on trying to be successful on twitter. Build your brand outside of the internet and you'll see a huge difference. Also no need to tweet every 30 minutes, just engage with your 'real' followers and offer updates on your brand. No matter how much you hate it, people will look for updates on your twitter/facebook before they even think about checking your site.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

July 19, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
rare01

Digging dat War is Over distressed style. I'd cop one of these. Throw in some brand logo in there tho

Thanks a lot man ! And yes the logo will be there. These tees will be hand printed personally to ensure uniqueness.We are still experimenting different washes and effects.We'll also have a regular version.Below are more samples

SAMPLE. TEE. SPEC. ROTHCO. TIGER CAMO
SP-FX. DISTRESSED
CLR- WHITE + OFF WHITE
INK. WATERBASED
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

July 19, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Angry Chair

<b>No point in focusing on trying to be successful on twitter.</b> Build your brand outside of the internet and you'll see a huge difference. Also no need to tweet every 30 minutes, just engage with your 'real' followers and offer updates on your brand. <b>No matter how much you hate it, people will look for updates on your twitter/facebook before they even think about checking your site.</b>

No point in focusing on trying to be successful on twitter. Build your brand outside of the internet and you'll see a huge difference. Also no need to tweet every 30 minutes, just engage with your 'real' followers and offer updates on your brand. No matter how much you hate it, people will look for updates on your twitter/facebook before they even think about checking your site.

you just contradicted yourself

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

July 19, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Angry Chair

July 19, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
brainagogo

Sick camo on that "war is over" tee. I'd love to see duck camo/brown chip/desert camos as well. Keep em up buddy!

Lowballers can stay out.

July 19, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
JonnyRabbit

No contradiction, you might be misreading it. My point was you can be on twitter/facebook, but dont try to be successful by focusing on just being on there all day...leaves less time for ACTUAL work. Focus more on your products so you have something to present to people online and offline. People are following you because they want to know about your brand and they want to engage with you, not see you tweet random nonsense every 30 minutes. Quality > Quantity.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

July 19, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Angry Chair

No contradiction, you might be misreading it. My point was you can be on twitter/facebook, but dont try to be successful by focusing on just being on there all day...leaves less time for ACTUAL work. Focus more on your products so you have something to present to people online and offline. People are following you because they want to know about your brand and they want to engage with you, not see you tweet random nonsense every 30 minutes. Quality > Quantity.

i fully agree with that. i also believe social networking sites are a great marketing tool.

July 19, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Frank_

@rare01 did you buy the army blank at wholesale? because i have the blank same exact brand but i payed 10 bucks for it at a store
July 19, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
hkeys

i fully agree with that. i also believe social networking sites are a great marketing tool.

Didn't even read of all this but I run our brands Twitter account and I hate it, I don't try to gain followers or anything just post some tweets that are actually relevant to what we are doing that day. Can't stand when people tweet every 30 seconds, pretty damn annoying.

http://thedividedminds.com/

July 19, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
ryder

Looking for some feedback on this sticker, whatcha guys think?

edmflavor.com

July 19, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Angry Chair

what up Hypebeast gang, i'll be dropping something on the 25th

go follow www.commonlyused.tumblr.com
cos yall are my friends!!

sneak peak

what's the name of the font used on the green one ?

July 19, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
cityofsavages

@rare01 yeah the "badass" design looks great

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 19, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
cityofsavages

Yeah, a strong twitter is definitely necessary. we found a lot of our supporters on there, like anything else it takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do it can help your brand a lot. And @JonnyRabbit and is right about people check your twitter timeline before they check your site, people spend damn near all day just being on twitter so if you want them to see something post it on there.

July 19, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
ryder

sneak peak

Haymaker cool

edmflavor.com

July 19, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
Angry Chair

not bad. could use a splash of color maybe

July 19, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
cityofsavages

@flauwekul really like the bar code design, the other two are cool as well.

July 19, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
ryder

Thanks, i'm working it right now. I think the bottom font could be better and not sure if im feeling the double line. And they are b/w cus i can get them uber cheap. Otherwise id be rocking some sweet colorways

edmflavor.com

July 19, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
rare01

Thanks, i'm working it right now. I think the bottom font could be better and not sure if im feeling the double line. And they are b/w cus i can get them uber cheap. Otherwise id be rocking some sweet colorways

I'd say have the stripes more condensed, makes the foreground stand out more. Other than that its pretty cool
July 19, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
Angry Chair

sneak peak

Haymaker cool

thanks i used to have it but got deleted. been looking for it

July 19, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
rare01

Digging dat War is Over distressed style. I'd cop one of these. Throw in some brand logo in there tho

Thanks a lot man ! And yes the logo will be there. These tees will be hand printed personally to ensure uniqueness.We are still experimenting different washes and effects.We'll also have a regular version.Below are more samples

SAMPLE. TEE. SPEC. ROTHCO. TIGER CAMO
SP-FX. DISTRESSED
CLR- WHITE + OFF WHITE
INK. WATERBASED
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

@rare01 did you buy the army blank at wholesale? because i have the blank same exact brand but i payed 10 bucks for it at a store

Nope, I didn't get em wholesale. The distress series are going to be handprinted on different kinds of camos. Didn't plan to make a lot. You should check their site for wholesale info though.

Please login first to reply.