Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 14, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
kelleydenham

Going to lunch with a friend tomorrow to discus the beginnings of a brand for his store. I might be taking a creative director role in it. Brand will be tees, then hopefully some cut and sew. I will mostly focus on developing good quality C&S. The brand will probably have strong Americana and Militaria themes. Once I get some preliminary designs goin, I might show em to you guys to get feedback.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 14, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Frank_

@blastoffline small world I used to do mixtape covers for YD and the whole moola gang years back
July 14, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
mrdaleog

Those UNDG shirts are sweet man! The simplicity of it really works.

And johhny those camps are fireee. Especially the animal print one. I have a few friends that would be all over these hats ill have to send them a link.

I still have a couple of these dope crewnecks left if anyone on hypebeast wants one! http://www.edmflavor.com/products-page/men/cursive-crewneck/

Also this new up/down thing on comments is sick

That style crewneck is sick, whats the manufacturer?

Co sign on the dopeness of this crew.
I'd love to know where it can be bought. Defiitely willing to trade connects man. PM me please...if interested.

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

July 14, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
samweinberg

its 620am and i havent slept yet. care to give some feedback?

Yeah man, you definitely need to blow the print up a bit. The concept isn't very original, but the piece was executed well. I think you should rework the antenna though. It looks cartoonish and it doesn't fit well the rest of the elements in the piece. smile

City Limits - Fall 2012

July 14, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
stillwild

Yeah man, you definitely need to blow the print up a bit. The concept isn't very original, but the piece was executed well. I think you should rework the antenna though. It looks cartoonish and it doesn't fit well the rest of the elements in the piece. smile

I agree and I say branding overkill, get that commonly used away from the TV, you've already branded the sleeve, the piece would be stronger without it.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 14, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
HWYS - Joey

I agree and I say branding overkill, get that commonly used away from the TV, you've already branded the sleeve, the piece would be stronger without it.

Cosign.
Also the "fuck what you see" line doesn't emote what I think you are trying to go for. Maybe a different line in regards to "all you see is lies" or some like that. Just my worthless 2cents.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 14, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
blastoffline

^^Tees are dope!
@jayblazin803 thanks for the support!

@blastoffline small world I used to do mixtape covers for YD and the whole moola gang years back

@xdung Yeah that is a small world for sure! def cool to see someone that has done something from an up-coming artist as well!

Let get some more feed back!
Our Brand Is Launched " Blast Off Clothing "
We are located in Pittsburgh Pa, our web is www.blastoffline.com

Here is a few products that we have!
Enjoy and leave feedback!
This is our first t-shirt that we dropped.

We came up with a Logo, and then supplied that onto a shirt

For 420 arriving fast, we supplied the "420'ers" a dope tee!

Summer coming around, we released a summer tank.

For the "flag" trip being big, we created a unique twist to it!

Enjoy!
July 14, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
uptownkahlil

Here is my brand.

Uptown Alliance is a clothing company founded in 2011 in Philadelphia. Its main goal is to bring dope designs that inspire the public to follow their passions and create their own destiny. Uptown Alliance started out as a senior project in High School and developed into a clothing line the summer after my senior year. The motto of the line is "Passion Takes You Higher", which comes from the idea that you can only give your all if you love what you do. So the motto stands for doing what you're passionate about and using that to reach your aspirations. Also another idea that the line stands for is take a step everyday towards what you want because you can build your dreams one day at a time.

Please check out the Fall 2011 photoshoot on the blog as well as the online store and the Facebook page.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

good start, but the bigcartel page annoys me. it's set up sort of a like a tumblr, and it looks disorganized.
one other thing that sort of bugs me is the for the product shots, you used the lookbook. imo it looks better when all product shots are coherent to eachother, and the lookbook is showed seperately.
you might want to invest into building a more structured website. if i were to go on your website, i would think it's a blog, not a clothing brand. building a website with more tabs and content gives the consumer more of a reason to stay on your website and helps with seo.
otherwise, good start, and good luck.

Thanks for your feedback. I am actually thinking about changing the website from bigcartel. I also understand what you are saying about the separating the lookbook and the product shots and ill take that in consideration. Anybody else have any comments? Good or bad. Let me know what you think.
July 14, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
blastoffline

Here is my brand.

Uptown Alliance is a clothing company founded in 2011 in Philadelphia. Its main goal is to bring dope designs that inspire the public to follow their passions and create their own destiny. Uptown Alliance started out as a senior project in High School and developed into a clothing line the summer after my senior year. The motto of the line is "Passion Takes You Higher", which comes from the idea that you can only give your all if you love what you do. So the motto stands for doing what you're passionate about and using that to reach your aspirations. Also another idea that the line stands for is take a step everyday towards what you want because you can build your dreams one day at a time.

Please check out the Fall 2011 photoshoot on the blog as well as the online store and the Facebook page.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

good start, but the bigcartel page annoys me. it's set up sort of a like a tumblr, and it looks disorganized.
one other thing that sort of bugs me is the for the product shots, you used the lookbook. imo it looks better when all product shots are coherent to eachother, and the lookbook is showed seperately.
you might want to invest into building a more structured website. if i were to go on your website, i would think it's a blog, not a clothing brand. building a website with more tabs and content gives the consumer more of a reason to stay on your website and helps with seo.

Thanks for your feedback. I am actually thinking about changing the website from bigcartel. I also understand what you are saying about the separating the lookbook and the product shots and ill take that in consideration. Anybody else have any comments? Good or bad. Let me know what you think.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
online store
blog
Give the Facebook page a like

I cant open any of your links
July 14, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
uptownkahlil

Here is my brand.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
online store
blog
Give the Facebook page a like

I cant open any of your links

Idk what happened they were working yesterday. Here are the links you can copy and paste them.

http://uptownallianceclothing.bigcartel.com/
http://uptownallianceclothing.com/
http://uptownallianceclothing.com/2011/11/24/photo-shoot-of-the-fall-2011-collection/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uptown-Alliance-Clothing-Company/140429559377008
July 14, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
livwealthy

Check us out. I only do cut and sew. Just got the tee for the Jordan VI with the side zipper seams www.livwealthy.com

http://www.livwealthy.bigcartel.com

July 14, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
bzrk

Goons. something simple.

Fuck you, Pay me. goonlabel.bigcartel.com

July 14, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
Frank_

@dammitsalex
Pick not so noticeable photoshop default fonts......
July 14, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
bzrk

@xDUNG you think free handed fonts could be better? because thats what im working on. thanks for feedback tho

Fuck you, Pay me. goonlabel.bigcartel.com

July 14, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
happenclothing

@xDUNG you think free handed fonts could be better? because thats what im working on. thanks for feedback tho

to be honest, anything hand drawn is a step above computer generated graphics.

scheming while you're sleeping. | http://www.happenclothing.com/

July 14, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
dunceanddreamer

to be honest, anything hand drawn is a step above computer generated graphics.

Agreed, im trying to convince this old school sign writer, to help me design my prints. In theOry should be dope! Will be up on here soon!

You shoudl try and get in touch with a typographer,even just some kid whos just graduated and is looking to sharpen their skills,maybe?

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 14, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Jake Ocean

Goons. something simple.

no.
and make sure you have it on crisp, smooth, or strong setting, or else the type is gonna come out pixelated

http://www.distantlight.co

July 15, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
cityofsavages

Enter the code "livefreeordie" at the http://shop.thecityofsavages.com check out screen and receive 30% off your entire order, FREE shipping on all Domestic orders(within the U.S) $75 and more.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 15, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
cityofsavages

Our "Chiefers" tee releasing the 19th. Im stoked how good they came out

nice touch with the female Native American.

July 15, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
cityofsavages

Here is my brand.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

try not to use clothing that isn't your's in your lookbooks it kind of defeats the purpose, especially if you're trying to sell a tee and the models are wearing their jackets over it, I know it may have been cold since I'm assuming you guys shot it in Philly but a couple minutes of toughing out the cold is worth it if the consumer gets a better view of the product.

July 15, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
cityofsavages

New 5 Panels Dropping Friday at 8pm

These look great saw you some of your products on Uristocrat a couple years back, glad ya'll are still holding it down.

July 15, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
pardeenathan

Any thoughts? Indiegogo.com/TwinChimneys
July 15, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
cityofsavages

@pardeenathan like the type of shirts you used, before I clicked the link I was expecting your logo to have something to do with Chimneys though.

July 15, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Jake Ocean

These look great saw you some of your products on Uristocrat a couple years back, glad ya'll are still holding it down.

Looks great, Jonny. Would buy it if I wore 5 panels.

July 15, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
neliuss

Nice 5 panels! only the eyelets on the sidepanels seem to be a bit off... or it could be the picture.
July 15, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
TheWatcher732

Alright so, I don't even have clothes yet. I'm building something though. More than a clothing line, more than just a brand. I'll take all feedback/criticism, but I'm trying to do something different, take a different lane. One that hasn't been overdone yet. Not even extremely into fashion, but I have an idea that I want to follow through with until the end. This is the veryyyy beginning. I'd love for y'all to watch the rise. Might flop, might not be "hype" enough, but it's something that I feel in my blood so I'll really never stop trying. The aim is to find clientele that are confident enough in their character that what they wear doesn't much even matter. That's who we are. I guess that means being called "Special" adds a hint of irony, I dunno. Most respect to all brands out here really doing their thing. If you dig, support it. If you can help, please do. I know you guys are the biggest nit-pickers in town. Keep your eyes out either way, lately I'm on this do-something-everyday grind. We'll get somewhere someday.

thespeciallyeducated.com
July 15, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
JonnyRabbit

@jayoceansss @cityofsavages @neliuss thanks for the feedback. We'll be working on more, so it's good to know what we can improve on.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

July 15, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
Jake Ocean

Alright so, I don't even have clothes yet. I'm building something though. More than a clothing line, more than just a brand. I'll take all feedback/criticism, but I'm trying to do something different, take a different lane. One that hasn't been overdone yet. Not even extremely into fashion, but I have an idea that I want to follow through with until the end. This is the veryyyy beginning. I'd love for y'all to watch the rise. Might flop, might not be "hype" enough, but it's something that I feel in my blood so I'll really never stop trying. The aim is to find clientele that are confident enough in their character that what they wear doesn't much even matter. That's who we are. I guess that means being called "Special" adds a hint of irony, I dunno. Most respect to all brands out here really doing their thing. If you dig, support it. If you can help, please do. I know you guys are the biggest nit-pickers in town. Keep your eyes out either way, lately I'm on this do-something-everyday grind. We'll get somewhere someday.

thespeciallyeducated.com

hate to be an asshole, but i'm pretty sure 'special education' is education for mentally retarded kids.
you might want to change the name, i'm sure your on to something cool though

July 15, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
dunceanddreamer

thespeciallyeducated.com

hate to be an asshole, but i'm pretty sure 'special education' is education for mentally retarded kids.
you might want to change the name, i'm sure your on to something cool though

I think thats the point. Better than some of the rip off names ive seen on here.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 15, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
TheWatcher732

@jayoceansss No offense taken, that's truth. I'd never aim to exploit that whole gang like that. This is more literal. The "low-down" tab is still a rough draft but I'm really trying to convey a unity between a wide variety of intellects that can range from simply "street smarts" to a much more formal and constant pursuit of any kind of knowledge. There are, I'm certain, people who will mock it for its meaning in the 9 second attention-span time that we live in, but the ones who'll take time to think about it are who I'm after (the "educated"). I'd never promote a graphic or even hint at anything that would put such meaning up to question anyway, plan on sticking with just "Special," or the specially educated. Definitely appreciate you giving it a look though.

Please login first to reply.