FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 13, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
TimothyK

Y
July 13, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
casein_point

Yawh! Were a Amsterdam based street wear brand called Overdeauxis. Our first clothing line while be a dedication to drugs, mostly not very well known or exotic ones. Were trying to bring them in a subtile way, that at first sight u don't know that you're looking at drug related clothing. Otherwise it will look cheapy.. Hope that u can give me some good criticism/ feedback nd show some love.
Blesss

Overdeauxis returns with a new concept crewneck based on the drug Brown Brown. Brown Brown was a drug made of a mixture of cocaine and gunpowder given to the child soldiers in Sierra Leone during the civil war.

Concept Blue Magic black floral tee. Dedication to Bumpy Johnson’s Blue Magic Heroin that brought in the coffins during the Vietnam War.

The Overdeauxis varsity jacket concept, with the logo. The floral print on the sleeves are Angel Trumpets, they produce a drug called Burudanga which is called Devil's Breath by the locals.Devils Breath will be embroided on the back.

The Overdeauxis (logo) Crocodile drug snapback. The cap has a leather Crocodile pattern with Codeine on the back referring to the upcoming drug in Russia called Crocodile. Its made from a lot of common household items and the main ingredient is Codeine(retracted from the opium plant).

Not really sure how I feel about the first two shirts. The first one throws me off a little bit because it says brown brown but its on a black t-shirt. Obviously it is in reference to the drug but in terms of my brain analyzing the shirt and design I was thrown off by that. It may not really matter to you but it seemed awkward to me when I first looked at it. That jacket is super dope though! that'd be something I would probably scoop up.
July 13, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
dunceanddreamer

Yawh! Were a Amsterdam based street wear brand called Overdeauxis. Our first clothing line while be a dedication to drugs, mostly not very well known or exotic ones. Were trying to bring them in a subtile way, that at first sight u don't know that you're looking at drug related clothing. Otherwise it will look cheapy.. Hope that u can give me some good criticism/ feedback nd show some love.
Blesss

Overdeauxis returns with a new concept crewneck based on the drug Brown Brown. Brown Brown was a drug made of a mixture of cocaine and gunpowder given to the child soldiers in Sierra Leone during the civil war.

I think the tee would work well without the text. The poppy/opium plants are pretty enough to stand on their own. Those who get the reference to opuim, will get it. Those that don't, well its just a nice looking tee wither way it works.

the tee and jacket are my favourites.

I like the idea of the jacket, reminds me on what leroy Jenkins had going on a few years back.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/330702367_beaf2d9f2b_o.jpg

Concept Blue Magic black floral tee. Dedication to Bumpy Johnson’s Blue Magic Heroin that brought in the coffins during the Vietnam War.

The Overdeauxis varsity jacket concept, with the logo. The floral print on the sleeves are Angel Trumpets, they produce a drug called Burudanga which is called Devil's Breath by the locals.Devils Breath will be embroided on the back.

The Overdeauxis (logo) Crocodile drug snapback. The cap has a leather Crocodile pattern with Codeine on the back referring to the upcoming drug in Russia called Crocodile. Its made from a lot of common household items and the main ingredient is Codeine(retracted from the opium plant).

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 13, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
TimothyK

[a
July 13, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
TimothyK

a
July 13, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
TimothyK

Would anyone cop this?!

[/img]

I'm likin it, only not a big fan of 5 panels. Gives me a kind of Van Gogh vibe
July 13, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
Argot Alexa

Would anyone cop this?!

[/img]

I'm likin it, only not a big fan of 5 panels. Gives me a kind of Van Gogh vibe

That is exactly what it is!! Im hoping it comes out clean though!!
Im only making 4 or 5 of them.

www.theargotiers.com

July 13, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Jake Ocean

doing a flash sale for Friday the 13th, $13 tshirts for 1 hour. if you wanted to pick something up, nows your time
www.distantlight.co

http://www.distantlight.co

July 13, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Angry Chair

doing a flash sale for Friday the 13th, $13 tshirts for 1 hour. if you wanted to pick something up, nows your time
www.distantlight.co

light hoodies look ill

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

July 13, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
Jake Ocean

www.distantlight.co

light hoodies look ill

thanks man

July 13, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
DannyHH

Our "Chiefers" tee releasing the 19th. Im stoked how good they came out

July 13, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
DannyHH

www.distantlight.co

light hoodies look ill

thanks man

Used independent right? Were the prices reasonable?
July 13, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
uptownkahlil

Here is my brand.

Uptown Alliance is a clothing company founded in 2011 in Philadelphia. Its main goal is to bring dope designs that inspire the public to follow their passions and create their own destiny. Uptown Alliance started out as a senior project in High School and developed into a clothing line the summer after my senior year. The motto of the line is "Passion Takes You Higher", which comes from the idea that you can only give your all if you love what you do. So the motto stands for doing what you're passionate about and using that to reach your aspirations. Also another idea that the line stands for is take a step everyday towards what you want because you can build your dreams one day at a time.

Please check out the Fall 2011 photoshoot on the blog as well as the online store and the Facebook page.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

Let me know what you think. Thanks.
July 13, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Jake Ocean

www.distantlight.co

light hoodies look ill

thanks man

yeah, definitely worth it. very reasonable, and they are honestly so damn comfortable. well worth the prices, and imo much better than american apparel.

July 13, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Jake Ocean

Here is my brand.

Uptown Alliance is a clothing company founded in 2011 in Philadelphia. Its main goal is to bring dope designs that inspire the public to follow their passions and create their own destiny. Uptown Alliance started out as a senior project in High School and developed into a clothing line the summer after my senior year. The motto of the line is "Passion Takes You Higher", which comes from the idea that you can only give your all if you love what you do. So the motto stands for doing what you're passionate about and using that to reach your aspirations. Also another idea that the line stands for is take a step everyday towards what you want because you can build your dreams one day at a time.

Please check out the Fall 2011 photoshoot on the blog as well as the online store and the Facebook page.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

good start, but the bigcartel page annoys me. it's set up sort of a like a tumblr, and it looks disorganized.
one other thing that sort of bugs me is the for the product shots, you used the lookbook. imo it looks better when all product shots are coherent to eachother, and the lookbook is showed seperately.
you might want to invest into building a more structured website. if i were to go on your website, i would think it's a blog, not a clothing brand. building a website with more tabs and content gives the consumer more of a reason to stay on your website and helps with seo.
otherwise, good start, and good luck.

July 13, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
DannyHH

www.distantlight.co

light hoodies look ill

thanks man

yeah, definitely worth it. very reasonable, and they are honestly so damn comfortable. well worth the prices, and imo much better than american apparel.

yup, i was going to go with Alstyle but you sold me on those lol.
July 13, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
rare01

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
CLOTHING. SPEC.
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

sneak peek, more coming soon
http://WWW.RARE1.CA
html5. mobile and tablet friendly

our facebook page
July 14, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
blastoffline

Our Brand Is Launched " Blast Off Clothing "
We are located in Pittsburgh Pa, our web is www.blastoffline.com

Here is a few products that we have!
Enjoy and leave feedback!
This is our first t-shirt that we dropped.

We came up with a Logo, and then supplied that onto a shirt

For 420 arriving fast, we supplied the "420'ers" a dope tee!

Summer coming around, we released a summer tank.

For the "flag" trip being big, we created a unique twist to it!

Enjoy!
July 14, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
JStorm803

^^Tees are dope!

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 14, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
rare01

wallpaper #1 for ios
www.rare1.ca

July 14, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
kelleydenham

Going to lunch with a friend tomorrow to discus the beginnings of a brand for his store. I might be taking a creative director role in it. Brand will be tees, then hopefully some cut and sew. I will mostly focus on developing good quality C&S. The brand will probably have strong Americana and Militaria themes. Once I get some preliminary designs goin, I might show em to you guys to get feedback.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 14, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Frank_

@blastoffline small world I used to do mixtape covers for YD and the whole moola gang years back
July 14, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
mrdaleog

Those UNDG shirts are sweet man! The simplicity of it really works.

And johhny those camps are fireee. Especially the animal print one. I have a few friends that would be all over these hats ill have to send them a link.

I still have a couple of these dope crewnecks left if anyone on hypebeast wants one! http://www.edmflavor.com/products-page/men/cursive-crewneck/

Also this new up/down thing on comments is sick

That style crewneck is sick, whats the manufacturer?

Co sign on the dopeness of this crew.
I'd love to know where it can be bought. Defiitely willing to trade connects man. PM me please...if interested.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

July 14, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
samweinberg

its 620am and i havent slept yet. care to give some feedback?

Yeah man, you definitely need to blow the print up a bit. The concept isn't very original, but the piece was executed well. I think you should rework the antenna though. It looks cartoonish and it doesn't fit well the rest of the elements in the piece. smile

City Limits - Fall 2012

July 14, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
stillwild

Yeah man, you definitely need to blow the print up a bit. The concept isn't very original, but the piece was executed well. I think you should rework the antenna though. It looks cartoonish and it doesn't fit well the rest of the elements in the piece. smile

I agree and I say branding overkill, get that commonly used away from the TV, you've already branded the sleeve, the piece would be stronger without it.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 14, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
HWYS - Joey

I agree and I say branding overkill, get that commonly used away from the TV, you've already branded the sleeve, the piece would be stronger without it.

Cosign.
Also the "fuck what you see" line doesn't emote what I think you are trying to go for. Maybe a different line in regards to "all you see is lies" or some like that. Just my worthless 2cents.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 14, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
blastoffline

^^Tees are dope!
@jayblazin803 thanks for the support!

@blastoffline small world I used to do mixtape covers for YD and the whole moola gang years back

@xdung Yeah that is a small world for sure! def cool to see someone that has done something from an up-coming artist as well!

Let get some more feed back!
Our Brand Is Launched " Blast Off Clothing "
We are located in Pittsburgh Pa, our web is www.blastoffline.com

Here is a few products that we have!
Enjoy and leave feedback!
This is our first t-shirt that we dropped.

We came up with a Logo, and then supplied that onto a shirt

For 420 arriving fast, we supplied the "420'ers" a dope tee!

Summer coming around, we released a summer tank.

For the "flag" trip being big, we created a unique twist to it!

Enjoy!
July 14, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
uptownkahlil

Here is my brand.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

good start, but the bigcartel page annoys me. it's set up sort of a like a tumblr, and it looks disorganized.
one other thing that sort of bugs me is the for the product shots, you used the lookbook. imo it looks better when all product shots are coherent to eachother, and the lookbook is showed seperately.
you might want to invest into building a more structured website. if i were to go on your website, i would think it's a blog, not a clothing brand. building a website with more tabs and content gives the consumer more of a reason to stay on your website and helps with seo.

Thanks for your feedback. I am actually thinking about changing the website from bigcartel. I also understand what you are saying about the separating the lookbook and the product shots and ill take that in consideration. Anybody else have any comments? Good or bad. Let me know what you think.
July 14, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
blastoffline

Here is my brand.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

Thanks for your feedback. I am actually thinking about changing the website from bigcartel. I also understand what you are saying about the separating the lookbook and the product shots and ill take that in consideration. Anybody else have any comments? Good or bad. Let me know what you think.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
online store
blog
Give the Facebook page a like

I cant open any of your links
July 14, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
uptownkahlil

Here is my brand.

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
Blog
Online Store
Facebook Page

Fall 2011 Photoshoot
online store
blog
Give the Facebook page a like

I cant open any of your links

Idk what happened they were working yesterday. Here are the links you can copy and paste them.

http://uptownallianceclothing.bigcartel.com/
http://uptownallianceclothing.com/
http://uptownallianceclothing.com/2011/11/24/photo-shoot-of-the-fall-2011-collection/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uptown-Alliance-Clothing-Company/140429559377008

Please login first to reply.