July 12, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
Danny

Has anyone used Reach?
July 12, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
Argot Alexa

I've been lurking around this blog for a while and have found some brands that i fully intend on purchasing from on here (once i stop breakin the bank and looting from my family to pay for my own line) But am I the only one? What are some of your overall favorite brands on this thread?

www.theargotiers.com

July 12, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
JonnyRabbit

New 5 Panels Dropping Friday at 8pm

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

July 12, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
casein_point

Id really appreciate as much extremely honest feedback on this too

Front (Back is the same as the shirt Above)

***EDIT** For some reason the font is coming up in navy. Its supposed to be a metallic gold color***

Raglan. (Tower centered on back as well)

I'd have to say that I like the first design a significant amount better. The second one to me is very blah. Nothing really catches my eye or draws me in like the first shirt did. First shirt is fly though!
July 12, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
casein_point

These are cold AF! Love the pattern choices.
July 12, 2012 @ 12:33 PM
mostexcellent

That party animal camp is awesome and I'm digging that middle floral. How much are these gonna be $$?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Can i get some feedback on these ? just wanna see what your opinions are

A great start. Look forward to see you progressing.
July 12, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
Argot Alexa

Id really appreciate as much extremely honest feedback on this too

Front (Back is the same as the shirt Above)

***EDIT** For some reason the font is coming up in navy. Its supposed to be a metallic gold color***

Raglan. (Tower centered on back as well)

I'd have to say that I like the first design a significant amount better. The second one to me is very blah. Nothing really catches my eye or draws me in like the first shirt did. First shirt is fly though!

Sweet, Thanks appreciate it!! I will def. Keep that in mind. I was going for a minimalist shirt.. but i do possibly want to add some texture to the flag!!

www.theargotiers.com

July 12, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
Argot Alexa

its actully not that bad i would make the text smaller but keep tower the same

Thanks for the feedback! Ive been getting a lot of mixed reviews on the Logo. Something about the placement on that shirt bugs me... idk

www.theargotiers.com

July 12, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
Argot Alexa

Highlyhonored.com What do you think about the bigcartel?

Clean over all. A lot of open space though on the page.
Makes the website look plain in my honest opinion. Not that you should have pictures all over the place but I guess thats the downfall when you have a small lineup in the start.

Also word of advice something I myself am working on as well. If you know someone who can do DTG for you I would suggest having a sample made of each shirt you plan on printing and then taking a photo and using that as a product shot. You don't have to wait for all 12-24 shirts done already.
DTG prints will cost you maybe $12-$20 for a hard copy sample of what you want your product to look like before it's silk screened.
Then you can see exactly the sizing you want on the front designs and if the colors will work as well.

All, if not most of my front pictures on my site are mock ups too but I'm in the process of editing the product shots I took this weekend and posting those instead so people can actually see.
Plus my pops looks 2 my site and told me I need to put some heat on those shirts and I had to explain that they were just mockup pictures from the template

Thanks man. Wheres your DTG source located? Also I just put those pics up just for now.. I will take some real photographs when I get the shirts.

I'm out here in Cali. But people across the the US are starting to get into it so it shouldn't be to hard to find one in your area unless you live somewhere really remote.
Some online shops off DTG as well.
But when you di it make sure it the same format needed for a silk screener. If its a photoshop or jpeg image it has to be high quality 300dpi for it to come out crisp. Vector will also help with the color vibrancy.

Careful with DTG fellas. We actually owned a DTG printer last year before it broke down and we sold it for parts. When they work, they work pretty well but they are really hard to maintain. Anyways, the concern lies with the ink being transfered into the threads of the garment. It looks great at the start, but when you wash the shirt and it shrinks then the design gets physically warped and looks like shit. So getting proofs done on a DTG isnt too bad, but i just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

True with some machines.
I say do research. Whoever you use for DTG should know exactly what their printer is capable of from the start and have all the kink worked out with ink.
The guy I use has not failed me. I actually watched him cry while he was still in the "kink" stages when he first purchased his printer. He had to figure everything out himself because it didn't come with a manual but it prints good when done properly.

All these shirts were DTG samples I had made and washed multiple times with no problems with distortion to the print @ all. I hang dry all my designer shirts so I do the same with my own printed shirts too. My wife has dried them to by accident with no problems either. So it all depends on what printer setup they are using.

For best results shirts must be 100% cotton. Ink and heat treated before print, then heat treated after print.

confusedBRUTALLY HONEST FEEDBACK PLS?!!confused

[/img]

MY HONEST OPINION!
Get this trademarked ASAP. The logo font is real nice.
Keep up the good work.

Really appreciate it!! If heard alot of mixed reviews on it. I love the tower. I like the words. But im tweaking how they fit together and then I am def geting it TM. Ive actually been consulting with an attorney regarding the process!

www.theargotiers.com

July 12, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
dunceanddreamer

I liek the Yellow and Grey imperial eagle thing going on, not sure abotu the chinese lettering or the mountain tee. They dont really fit in to the visuals. But i'd definately buy the other two.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 12, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
JonnyRabbit

That party animal camp is awesome and I'm digging that middle floral. How much are these gonna be $$?

Thanks. Floral joints for $32, Party Anmls for $36 (less available). And if you're oversea, international shipping is less than $10.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

July 12, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
branny

Thanks. Floral joints for $32, Party Anmls for $36 (less available). And if you're oversea, international shipping is less than $10.

Made in USA?
July 12, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
happenclothing

d
this is looking really good. keep it up forsure.

scheming while you're sleeping. | http://www.happenclothing.com/

July 12, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
noneotherclothes

imo, jake's t-shirt has a motif that is unique, fluid font with lightning bolt, corresponding with the light aspect of his brand name.

what other significance, i don't know.

but other, your tank is simply a sign, standard font touched up with a grunge brush it seems.

as a consumer, I simply see more value in Jake's, seems to be more effort and thought.

i agree....in comparison to the noneother tee...Light tee has been executed with more design quality.
but in comparison to logo tees.....

"why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tee? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name and logo – there’s really nothing special about it. " - Jake

you could say that to almost any tshirt, but specifically to none other, he has little to no branding, no website, no clear demographic or brand message, it just seems overall lacking to me which made me ask why someone would want to purchase it.

I do have a website? I have all those things. You hate on everyone that post on here when your brand when your brand isnt that much better than anyone elses. I know my first couple of designs werent great I just made them to have more money to make better designs which are dropping in our winter season. Im still new to this I have been doing this since april. So there is no need to hate on me for no reason.

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

July 12, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
Frank_

Thanks for all the feedback shit makes me happy smile

But a word of advice on designing from my pov ... Let it Flow Don't sit and just try to crank out designs
July 12, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
NZOO

@xdung The collection is pretty safe, you can't go wrong with any of the shirts.

Don't badmind me.

July 12, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Jake Ocean

imo, jake's t-shirt has a motif that is unique, fluid font with lightning bolt, corresponding with the light aspect of his brand name.

but other, your tank is simply a sign, standard font touched up with a grunge brush it seems.

as a consumer, I simply see more value in Jake's, seems to be more effort and thought.

i agree....in comparison to the noneother tee...Light tee has been executed with more design quality.

"why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tee? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name and logo – there’s really nothing special about it. " - Jake

you could say that to almost any tshirt, but specifically to none other, he has little to no branding, no website, no clear demographic or brand message, it just seems overall lacking to me which made me ask why someone would want to purchase it.

I do have a website? I have all those things. You hate on everyone that post on here when your brand when your brand isnt that much better than anyone elses. I know my first couple of designs werent great I just made them to have more money to make better designs which are dropping in our winter season. Im still new to this I have been doing this since april. So there is no need to hate on me for no reason.

i never knew this was a competition for 'who's brand is the best', but anyways i never hated on you, it's called constructive criticism, learn how to take it and improve from it. i wasn't direction those questions to you personally, but your brand as a hole. i'm asking you, why would someone want to spend money on your brand? you can ask the same thing to me.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 12, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
bzrk

i do need to put more thought in to it thanks. i did some changes and now my clothing brand is "GOONS". ill post up an art cover for it sometime soon. but besides from the pics i posted they are erased and im starting new. i just want a brand that really covers streetwear. GOONS: this is our time down here. cool

goon-label.com

July 12, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
stillwild

simple. clean. ill.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 12, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
ryder

Those UNDG shirts are sweet man! The simplicity of it really works.

And johhny those camps are fireee. Especially the animal print one. I have a few friends that would be all over these hats ill have to send them a link.

I still have a couple of these dope crewnecks left if anyone on hypebeast wants one! http://www.edmflavor.com/products-page/men/cursive-crewneck/

Also this new up/down thing on comments is sick

edmflavor.com

July 12, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Broken Bank Clo

There's nothing wrong with that.
go with your heart and make something you would wear.
Not everyone will reach success on the same road. I also made much of my "starting" shirts in order to make money to fund my brand specific shirts. It helps when you are able to use other peoples money to fund your project rather then using your own. But there will come a point when your own money will be funding your designs because not everything you make will sale like you would have hoped. But don't let that discourage you.
We are all still learning and there is probably only a select few brands in here who are really making a steady income off this.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 12, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
Angry Chair

jonny those hats are straight fire cool

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

July 13, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Frank_

man i wish i had the money to afford 1 of those hats....ill tradee you for a shirtsmile
July 13, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
minsct

Well done.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

July 13, 2012 @ 01:15 AM

Inactive

Can someone pm a snapback connect? Im looking for the boxy type snaps like the NY 40oz ones.
Obviously can swing some of my connects in return....let me know

Looking to stitch my shit on here, my fam here in Hk just didnt have the styles i needed
but got almost everything else

Prefer that green under, boxy top, square brim. need that nice stitching too

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

July 13, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Those UNDG shirts are sweet man! The simplicity of it really works.

And johhny those camps are fireee. Especially the animal print one. I have a few friends that would be all over these hats ill have to send them a link.

I still have a couple of these dope crewnecks left if anyone on hypebeast wants one! http://www.edmflavor.com/products-page/men/cursive-crewneck/

Also this new up/down thing on comments is sick

That style crewneck is sick, whats the manufacturer?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

July 13, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
commonlyused

its 620am and i havent slept yet. care to give some feedback?

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

July 13, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
dunceanddreamer

its 620am and i havent slept yet. care to give some feedback?

I think you could maybe make the print bigger and more eye-catching? I think a more subtle way of getting your message across could work? (or maybe not, just my opinion).

Im just thinking about it in the sense of the best songs I've heard or some of the best lines I've heard in a track are when I think I've understood it, then like two three days later I'm like AHH SHIT, I GET IT!! and that excitement of having to work to understand something is rewarding and get me excited, but thats just me/my opinion.

Hope it helps

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 13, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
Argot Alexa

Would anyone cop this?!

[/img]

www.theargotiers.com

Please login first to reply.