July 11, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Frank_

its actully not that bad i would make the text smaller but keep tower the same
July 11, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Argot Alexa

Id really appreciate as much extremely honest feedback on this too

Front (Back is the same as the shirt Above)

***EDIT** For some reason the font is coming up in navy. Its supposed to be a metallic gold color***

Raglan. (Tower centered on back as well)

www.theargotiers.com

July 11, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Argot Alexa

its actully not that bad i would make the text smaller but keep tower the same

Thanks!! I'm actually working that as I type this. I got that same response from a few ppl. (friends/family ect)

www.theargotiers.com

July 12, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
Frank_

Id really appreciate as much extremely honest feedback on this too

Front (Back is the same as the shirt Above)

***EDIT** For some reason the font is coming up in navy. Its supposed to be a metallic gold color***

Raglan. (Tower centered on back as well)

now those 2 i dont like.... its just overall lacking
July 12, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Jake Ocean

imo, jake's t-shirt has a motif that is unique, fluid font with lightning bolt, corresponding with the light aspect of his brand name.

what other significance, i don't know.

but other, your tank is simply a sign, standard font touched up with a grunge brush it seems.

as a consumer, I simply see more value in Jake's, seems to be more effort and thought.

i agree....in comparison to the noneother tee...Light tee has been executed with more design quality.
but in comparison to logo tees.....

"why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tee? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name and logo – there’s really nothing special about it. " - Jake

you could say that to almost any tshirt, but specifically to none other, he has little to no branding, no website, no clear demographic or brand message, it just seems overall lacking to me which made me ask why someone would want to purchase it.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 12, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Highlyhonored.com What do you think about the bigcartel?

Clean over all. A lot of open space though on the page.
Makes the website look plain in my honest opinion. Not that you should have pictures all over the place but I guess thats the downfall when you have a small lineup in the start.

Also word of advice something I myself am working on as well. If you know someone who can do DTG for you I would suggest having a sample made of each shirt you plan on printing and then taking a photo and using that as a product shot. You don't have to wait for all 12-24 shirts done already.
DTG prints will cost you maybe $12-$20 for a hard copy sample of what you want your product to look like before it's silk screened.
Then you can see exactly the sizing you want on the front designs and if the colors will work as well.

All, if not most of my front pictures on my site are mock ups too but I'm in the process of editing the product shots I took this weekend and posting those instead so people can actually see.
Plus my pops looks 2 my site and told me I need to put some heat on those shirts and I had to explain that they were just mockup pictures from the template

Thanks man. Wheres your DTG source located? Also I just put those pics up just for now.. I will take some real photographs when I get the shirts.

I'm out here in Cali. But people across the the US are starting to get into it so it shouldn't be to hard to find one in your area unless you live somewhere really remote.
Some online shops off DTG as well.
But when you di it make sure it the same format needed for a silk screener. If its a photoshop or jpeg image it has to be high quality 300dpi for it to come out crisp. Vector will also help with the color vibrancy.

Careful with DTG fellas. We actually owned a DTG printer last year before it broke down and we sold it for parts. When they work, they work pretty well but they are really hard to maintain. Anyways, the concern lies with the ink being transfered into the threads of the garment. It looks great at the start, but when you wash the shirt and it shrinks then the design gets physically warped and looks like shit. So getting proofs done on a DTG isnt too bad, but i just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

True with some machines.
I say do research. Whoever you use for DTG should know exactly what their printer is capable of from the start and have all the kink worked out with ink.
The guy I use has not failed me. I actually watched him cry while he was still in the "kink" stages when he first purchased his printer. He had to figure everything out himself because it didn't come with a manual but it prints good when done properly.

All these shirts were DTG samples I had made and washed multiple times with no problems with distortion to the print @ all. I hang dry all my designer shirts so I do the same with my own printed shirts too. My wife has dried them to by accident with no problems either. So it all depends on what printer setup they are using.

For best results shirts must be 100% cotton. Ink and heat treated before print, then heat treated after print.

confusedBRUTALLY HONEST FEEDBACK PLS?!!confused

[/img]

MY HONEST OPINION!
Get this trademarked ASAP. The logo font is real nice.
Keep up the good work.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 12, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
JStorm803

Changing the name of my brand again...

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 12, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
ryder

I actually watched him cry while he was still in the "kink" stages when he first purchased his printer. He had to figure everything out himself because it didn't come with a manual but it prints good when done properly.

That must of been me! Lol jk. But seriously, we were in the same situation. Bought one used off the net, came with no manuals and we had no idea what we were doing. I managed to train myself how to use the machine while my partner figured out the software. A physical object has never made me so angry and stressed out as our DTG did. I'm so glad we dont have it anymore. I saw those shirts a whilee back and knew they were DTG haha.

edmflavor.com

July 12, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
HWYS - Joey

Can you trademark the Eiffel tower?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 12, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
AndyRocksBluu

Feedback please!
SIMPLY SUCCESSFUL Uphustle tees in unisex in 4 colors. $15 preorder until July 11 @ 5pm

Support Superior Success

What kind of audience are you trying to target?

I think you should go back to the drawing board with these, the design isn't particularly intriguing and I'm not a fan of the colors you used. Also they are wrinkled, take your time with this man.

the overall design doesn't draw me in. almost too generic. not feeling the color of the shirts used. the Uphustle logo would look better bigger and just by itself but as long as you changed that so its not rectangular like supreme box logo.

I do see how it's too generic, but I designed it to be a statement describing yourself.
My audiuence imtrying to target are young adults, skateboarders/atheletes, musicians (hip hop)- being in highschool, I planned to bring a good message with my company.
I picked the colors of the shirts cause its summer, bright or pastel I feel.
They're wrinkled becuase they're on the floor.

I have one store going to carry Uphustle Clothing online. this week I'm going to be going to independent brick and motar skate shops.
Thanks for the feedback! Anymore?

Just like I thought. There's nothing wrong with trying to put out a good message with your brand and I think that's cool but your going to have to get some eye caughting designs. I know these are printed and there's no going back but for the future I would definitely add that to the equation. Example: I could have used "Bluu Dreams" type face and slapped a 30 dollar price tag and tried to sell it but instead I decided to do some thing more eye caughting like so:

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

July 12, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
HWYS - Joey

I like that ^^ Bluu Dreams tee.

Anyone here doing polo shirts with embroidery?
What blanks you using?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 12, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Broken Bank Clo

probably not the Eiffel Tower as a stand alone logo but the logo/name can def. be done.

Polo is next years project for sure for me.
Been taking advantage of LandEnds free embroidery setup which usually cost $95-$250 so I already have a sample of my logo stitched ready for when I want to for Polos
Def. Look for promos on stuff like that to help save money.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 12, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
HWYS - Joey

probably not the Eiffel Tower as a stand alone logo but the logo/name can def. be done.

Polo is next years project for sure for me.
Been taking advantage of LandEnds free embroidery setup which usually cost $95-$250 so I already have a sample of my logo stitched ready for when I want to for Polos
Def. Look for promos on stuff like that to help save money.

Cool man, tnx for the info.
Sorry we never worked on the site stuff, let me know if u still want me to help.

July 12, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Frank_

Can i get some feedback on these ? just wanna see what your opinions are
July 12, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Giving away a couple of small shirts who interested pm your boy?

http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

July 12, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
AndyRocksBluu

I like that ^^ Bluu Dreams tee.

Anyone here doing polo shirts with embroidery?
What blanks you using?

Thanks Joey,
The lettering is supposed to be made out of 24 Karat Gold.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
mrdaleog

i just made a facebook about 30 minutes ago and i wanna spread it and get some help from the HB

fb.me/1Oq83N8UM

So could you guys support and like even trade a like for a like...

Yea I can do that. Here's my brands facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BluuDreams

I'm trying to get to 1,000 before the end of the summer. Check it out and let me know what you think.

thumbs up

Like for like...I'm with it, Live Love URBAN (Facebook)

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

July 12, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
AndyRocksBluu

i just made a facebook about 30 minutes ago and i wanna spread it and get some help from the HB

fb.me/1Oq83N8UM

Yea I can do that. Here's my brands facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BluuDreams

I'm trying to get to 1,000 before the end of the summer. Check it out and let me know what you think.

thumbs up

Liked

July 12, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
mrdaleog

fb.me/1Oq83N8UM

thumbs up

fb.me/1Oq83N8UM

thumbs up

I did both
now do me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broken-Bank-Clothing/211246065561927

Done.

Live Love URBAN (Facebook)

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

July 12, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
mrdaleog

I'm liking all your pages cause we're all in the same boat, and need to support each other. Like mine too
http://www.facebook.com/recruitsclothing
www.recruitsclothing.com

Done

July 12, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
mrdaleog

Liked everyones page. If you have one, link it and I'll definitely like yours too.

LiveLoveURBAN. (website)

Live Love URBAN (Facebook)

I've gotten some past feedback on my brand, and I've been in the midst of changing it up. Working for it to be more simplistic and clean and overall pretty damn fresh.

URBN. by Live Love URBAN coming soon

July 12, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
scratchclothing

American Dreams T-shirt now available on www.scratchclothing.bigcartel.com
July 12, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
freshrequisites

Liking a lot of the designs i see on here especially Distant Light Supply Co. and Divided Minds, keep up the good work
July 12, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
freshrequisites

Btw I would appreciate it if you could follow me on Tumblr http://makvri.tumblr.com/ I'll follow back, twitter toohttps://twitter.com/Makvri still works in progress
July 12, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
commonlyused

looking good. i like the colorways you used. and that blue undg shirt is dope. keep it up

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

July 12, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
cityofsavages

looks good, feeling the pale yellow.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 12, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
Frank_

Thanks for the feedback glad you like it... I wanted the colors to go with the summer vibe light collars but not to bright
July 12, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
cityofsavages

Thanks for the feedback glad you like it... I wanted the colors to go with the summer vibe light collars but not to bright

What does the shirt written in Chinese(or whatever language it is) say?

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 12, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
Frank_

Says underdogs and it's in chinesse .... I had another phrase I had in mind but I saved it for other things.......and I'm your wondering why Chinese... Well I love dragon ball which is based of a Chinese book
July 12, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
Danny

Nice and shimple^

Please login first to reply.