Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 11, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
bgreat

Feedback please!
SIMPLY SUCCESSFUL Uphustle tees in unisex in 4 colors. $15 preorder until July 11 @ 5pm

Support Superior Success

What kind of audience are you trying to target?

I think you should go back to the drawing board with these, the design isn't particularly intriguing and I'm not a fan of the colors you used. Also they are wrinkled, take your time with this man.

the overall design doesn't draw me in. almost too generic. not feeling the color of the shirts used. the Uphustle logo would look better bigger and just by itself but as long as you changed that so its not rectangular like supreme box logo.

I do see how it's too generic, but I designed it to be a statement describing yourself.
My audiuence imtrying to target are young adults, skateboarders/atheletes, musicians (hip hop)- being in highschool, I planned to bring a good message with my company.
I picked the colors of the shirts cause its summer, bright or pastel I feel.
They're wrinkled becuase they're on the floor.

I have one store going to carry Uphustle Clothing online. this week I'm going to be going to independent brick and motar skate shops.
Thanks for the feedback! Anymore?

Uphustle Clothing SUPPORT SUPERIOR SUCCESS www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo www.UPHUSTLE.com Instagram: @uphustleclothing

July 11, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
Broken Bank Clo

i just made a facebook about 30 minutes ago and i wanna spread it and get some help from the HB

fb.me/1Oq83N8UM

So could you guys support and like even trade a like for a like...

Yea I can do that. Here's my brands facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BluuDreams

I'm trying to get to 1,000 before the end of the summer. Check it out and let me know what you think.

thumbs up

I did both
now do me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broken-Bank-Clothing/211246065561927

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 11, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
mbsmfgco

Still have a handful of goods available for those interested. Much more planned for the upcoming year.

Hope you all enjoy! MBS.BIGCARTEL.COM

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

July 11, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
casein_point

Hey guys,

So I'm in the process of getting my first line of t-shirts printed for my company. I wanted some feedback on the name (I don't have a copy of the logo right now because I am on my work computer). But I was thinking about naming it Ace Faction. The logo is pretty much an AF combined side by side. I will most likely in some instances underneath the label put Ace Faction Clothing or something along those lines for particular lines. Some feedback would be awesome. Thanks!
July 11, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Recruits Clothing

I'm liking all your pages cause we're all in the same boat, and need to support each other. Like mine too
http://www.facebook.com/recruitsclothing
www.recruitsclothing.com
July 11, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
ashtonmcmxc

Hey guys,

So I'm in the process of getting my first line of t-shirts printed for my company. I wanted some feedback on the name (I don't have a copy of the logo right now because I am on my work computer). But I was thinking about naming it Ace Faction. The logo is pretty much an AF combined side by side. I will most likely in some instances underneath the label put Ace Faction Clothing or something along those lines for particular lines. Some feedback would be awesome. Thanks!

What does the name mean? and what's the message of your brand? that's the most crucial.

also, off the bat, AF reminds me of Abercrombie and Fitch.... maybe once it's drawn out it won't at all, but just something to consider before you jump in too deep!

only for the mcmxc's

July 11, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
noneotherclothes

Little feedback? Good or Bad??
Link

why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tank? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name, establish date, and logo - there's really nothing special about it. no hate, just feedback

But the same thing can be said about your design;

At the end of the day a logo shirt is just that; a logo. Anyone could see your "light" tee and say the same thing you said. It all boils down to marketing and targeting the proper audience. Good luck to you both.

Thanks for the feedback but yeah i agree with him^^ What makes yours better than mine?

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

July 11, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
cityofsavages

Link

If you weren't already planning to you should make a hoodie like this with same color scheme and all. It's a simple clean design, I would suggest using a really edgy model in the lookbook so add a little "wow" factor. But overall it looks good.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 11, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
noneotherclothes

Link

If you weren't already planning to you should make a hoodie like this with same color scheme and all. It's a simple clean design, I would suggest using a really edgy model in the lookbook so add a little "wow" factor. But overall it looks good.

Thanks man. I like that idea

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

July 11, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
bgreat

I'm liking all your pages cause we're all in the same boat, and need to support each other. Like mine too
www.recruitsclothing.com

Liked! And I also liked Blu Dreams and Dungx
Same goes for me?
Http://www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo
www.UPHUSTLE.com

Uphustle Clothing SUPPORT SUPERIOR SUCCESS www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo www.UPHUSTLE.com Instagram: @uphustleclothing

July 11, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
DannyHH

Highlyhonored.com What do you think about the bigcartel?
July 11, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
cityofsavages

The images are too small.

July 11, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Whats the deal with A2Wholesale? Are they/aren't they legit?

I heard they don't respond to anybody's emails and shit like dat.
July 11, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
DannyHH

Whats the deal with A2Wholesale? Are they/aren't they legit?

I heard they don't respond to anybody's emails and shit like dat.

they never responded to me, the only way i found them was through a youtube video.. dont think they are legit. Cant find any discussions about them online
July 11, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
DannyHH

thanks like the products? Cause you can click on them twice to zoom in
July 11, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
cityofsavages

feeling the logo tee especially the grey one.

July 11, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
DannyHH

Thanks man, oh i meant but like the product images are too small? Im trying to fix that lol. Thanks for the inputcool
July 11, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
cityofsavages

Thanks man, oh i meant but like the product images are too small? Im trying to fix that lol. Thanks for the inputcool

yeah those are still a little too small for my taste.

July 11, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
cvligula

Just liked everybody's page. We gotta support each other. Who knows maybe even some collabos one day?

http://www.facebook.com/laroyaleclothing
July 11, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Clean over all. A lot of open space though on the page.
Makes the website look plain in my honest opinion. Not that you should have pictures all over the place but I guess thats the downfall when you have a small lineup in the start.

Also word of advice something I myself am working on as well. If you know someone who can do DTG for you I would suggest having a sample made of each shirt you plan on printing and then taking a photo and using that as a product shot. You don't have to wait for all 12-24 shirts done already.
DTG prints will cost you maybe $12-$20 for a hard copy sample of what you want your product to look like before it's silk screened.
Then you can see exactly the sizing you want on the front designs and if the colors will work as well.

All, if not most of my front pictures on my site are mock ups too but I'm in the process of editing the product shots I took this weekend and posting those instead so people can actually see.
Plus my pops looks 2 my site and told me I need to put some heat on those shirts and I had to explain that they were just mockup pictures from the template

July 11, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
noneotherclothes

www.recruitsclothing.com

Liked! And I also liked Blu Dreams and Dungx
Same goes for me?
Http://www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo
www.UPHUSTLE.com

yo like us too here-->Link

July 11, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
casein_point

Hey guys,

What does the name mean? and what's the message of your brand? that's the most crucial.

also, off the bat, AF reminds me of Abercrombie and Fitch.... maybe once it's drawn out it won't at all, but just something to consider before you jump in too deep!

Essentially what I was thinking the name means is the people who wear it are part of our "faction" or group are Aces. I imagine it like a group of people who want to be/are the best in many different ways, shapes, and forms. I want to convey originality through the brand but send a message of almost like a family when you conduct business with us. When you wear/purchase/promote Ace Faction its not just buying a product but buying into a lifestyle in which one can be comfortable with what they do and who they are. I'll try to get a post of the logo up soon to get a better idea. Also would it make it more appealing if I included clothing or company in the name (i.e. Ace Faction Clothing Company or Ace Faction Clothing) . Thanks for the input!
July 11, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
karakter1

Link

why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tank? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name, establish date, and logo - there's really nothing special about it. no hate, just feedback

But the same thing can be said about your design;

At the end of the day a logo shirt is just that; a logo. Anyone could see your "light" tee and say the same thing you said. It all boils down to marketing and targeting the proper audience. Good luck to you both.

Joey is right....The same crit that Jay gave to noneother,..can easily be applied to his own logo tee.

"why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tee? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name and logo - there's really nothing special about it. "

no hate.
July 11, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
stillwild

imo, jake's t-shirt has a motif that is unique, fluid font with lightning bolt, corresponding with the light aspect of his brand name.

what other significance, i don't know.

but other, your tank is simply a sign, standard font touched up with a grunge brush it seems.

as a consumer, I simply see more value in Jake's, seems to be more effort and thought.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 11, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
DannyHH

Makes the website look plain in my honest opinion. Not that you should have pictures all over the place but I guess thats the downfall when you have a small lineup in the start.

Also word of advice something I myself am working on as well. If you know someone who can do DTG for you I would suggest having a sample made of each shirt you plan on printing and then taking a photo and using that as a product shot. You don't have to wait for all 12-24 shirts done already.
DTG prints will cost you maybe $12-$20 for a hard copy sample of what you want your product to look like before it's silk screened.
Then you can see exactly the sizing you want on the front designs and if the colors will work as well.

All, if not most of my front pictures on my site are mock ups too but I'm in the process of editing the product shots I took this weekend and posting those instead so people can actually see.
Plus my pops looks 2 my site and told me I need to put some heat on those shirts and I had to explain that they were just mockup pictures from the template

Thanks man. Wheres your DTG source located? Also I just put those pics up just for now.. I will take some real photographs when I get the shirts.
July 11, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Thanks man. Wheres your DTG source located? Also I just put those pics up just for now.. I will take some real photographs when I get the shirts.

I'm out here in Cali. But people across the the US are starting to get into it so it shouldn't be to hard to find one in your area unless you live somewhere really remote.
Some online shops off DTG as well.
But when you di it make sure it the same format needed for a silk screener. If its a photoshop or jpeg image it has to be high quality 300dpi for it to come out crisp. Vector will also help with the color vibrancy.

July 11, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
ryder

I'm out here in Cali. But people across the the US are starting to get into it so it shouldn't be to hard to find one in your area unless you live somewhere really remote.
Some online shops off DTG as well.
But when you di it make sure it the same format needed for a silk screener. If its a photoshop or jpeg image it has to be high quality 300dpi for it to come out crisp. Vector will also help with the color vibrancy.

Careful with DTG fellas. We actually owned a DTG printer last year before it broke down and we sold it for parts. When they work, they work pretty well but they are really hard to maintain. Anyways, the concern lies with the ink being transfered into the threads of the garment. It looks great at the start, but when you wash the shirt and it shrinks then the design gets physically warped and looks like shit. So getting proofs done on a DTG isnt too bad, but i just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

edmflavor.com

July 11, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Angry Chair

id wanna throw my FB into the mix... like for a like.

Pacifist

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

July 11, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
karakter1

imo, jake's t-shirt has a motif that is unique, fluid font with lightning bolt, corresponding with the light aspect of his brand name.

what other significance, i don't know.

but other, your tank is simply a sign, standard font touched up with a grunge brush it seems.

as a consumer, I simply see more value in Jake's, seems to be more effort and thought.

i agree....in comparison to the noneother tee...Light tee has been executed with more design quality.
but in comparison to logo tees.....

"why would someone want to spend money on your brand? why would someone want to purchase this tee? there is nothing fundamentally wrong the the design, but i literally could not be less interested into it. name and logo – there’s really nothing special about it. " - Jake
July 11, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Argot Alexa

confusedBRUTALLY HONEST FEEDBACK PLS?!!confused

[/img]

www.theargotiers.com

Please login first to reply.