Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 9, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
ryder

Here's an overview of some of the goods for now

Dope

where dooes one get that type of bag?? sandbags?

One would spend numerous hours searching the web until they came across it. And then they wouldn't tell anyone else where they got them razz

edmflavor.com

July 9, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
northbayx415

Lol right on^^^ pretty much what i'm doing homie at the moment. I have a couple sites already, just thought id get a quic answer.

Me peraonally if i found a site id give it out. But thats just my opinion. To each their own.

TPTB Coming Soon!

July 9, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
nelsx101

m
July 9, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
Frank_

Summer 12

July 9, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
roudy

My cousin and I started a line called Cold.Dead a couple months ago we don't have alot but heres our stuff for now. we will be releasing more soon [/img]
sex in dubai tee part of the international lust collection

we would appreciate the feedback
heres our facebook pageLink for updates
July 9, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
cvligula

I'm feelin' that Arabic tee.
July 9, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
roudy

@cvligula thanks man thats the dubai tee we will soon have the paris tee and maybe the london as part of the international lust collection
July 9, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah arabic tee is piff. you should make it in black or purple if you dont already.

:)

July 9, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
thehighriseco

New to the forums, been doing my brand for about 9 months now. Please take a second to have a look, any feedback/criticism would be appreciated! Thanks

www.thehighriseco.com
www.facebook.com/highxriseco
July 9, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
Argot Alexa

Whats up everyone! Im super new to the forum. Ive deffinetely been learning alot lurking around here.
In the ground stages of creating a brand. Its called Argot.

Argot by definition is a specialized idiomatic language created by a particular group of people. Its most common usage historically was among under world classes and miscreants within French society. Argots were devised by the thieves, hustlers, killers, criminals, and beggars in 19th century societies for means of private communications within the group.

Today Argot is all around us. It is intertwined in our everyday lives. It incorporates all that is done in secret and the words we use to hide them. Argot is the language the skeletons in the closets speak. Argot is the language of the dark.
The graphics on the clothing will be inspired by religious/occult/pagan symbology, gothic French architecture, and the various symbols associated with secret societies that have existed.

My vision is to utilize imagery that has a stigma attached to it... Or is considered to be "evil" or something to the ignorant.. And also possibly attach hangtags with brief content info.. So when you buy a shirt or an item that "looks cool" you can also become a bit more versed on the subject as well..

So as you can see (hopefully) Im not just some kid trying to design clothes based on the money sex drugs sex symbolism because i think it will sell. I want each piece to have a story behind it as well. Translating this concept into art has been... the hardest part i would say.

However I'm pretty sure my partner and I have finally agreed on the logo..
Hopefully I can get some feedback?
[/img]

www.theargotiers.com

July 9, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
branny

If anyone was wondering A2wholesale are a bunch of phony's, Nicky Diamonds confirmed it for me via instagram...
July 9, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
jamesbud420

Check my brand M&&B Clothing which stands for Marijuana&&Bullshit...Marijuana represents doing what you love to do in regards to anything in life and bullshit represents the people and things in life that hold you back from that...We represent Marijuana culture http://mandbclothing.bigcartel.com

July 9, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
palpitate

Whats up everyone! Im super new to the forum. Ive deffinetely been learning alot lurking around here.
In the ground stages of creating a brand. Its called Argot.

Argot by definition is a specialized idiomatic language created by a particular group of people. Its most common usage historically was among under world classes and miscreants within French society. Argots were devised by the thieves, hustlers, killers, criminals, and beggars in 19th century societies for means of private communications within the group.

Today Argot is all around us. It is intertwined in our everyday lives. It incorporates all that is done in secret and the words we use to hide them. Argot is the language the skeletons in the closets speak. Argot is the language of the dark.
The graphics on the clothing will be inspired by religious/occult/pagan symbology, gothic French architecture, and the various symbols associated with secret societies that have existed.

My vision is to utilize imagery that has a stigma attached to it... Or is considered to be "evil" or something to the ignorant.. And also possibly attach hangtags with brief content info.. So when you buy a shirt or an item that "looks cool" you can also become a bit more versed on the subject as well..

So as you can see (hopefully) Im not just some kid trying to design clothes based on the money sex drugs sex symbolism because i think it will sell. I want each piece to have a story behind it as well. Translating this concept into art has been... the hardest part i would say.

However I'm pretty sure my partner and I have finally agreed on the logo..
Hopefully I can get some feedback?
[/img]

Personally, I think the Logo should be more simple. The Eiffel Tower as the 'A' is fine, but the 'rgot' should be simplified.

Okay, okay.

July 9, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
ryder

If anyone was wondering A2wholesale are a bunch of phony's, Nicky Diamonds confirmed it for me via instagram...

Ya i posted in another thread about how i was pretty positivie they were fake due to stock pictures and private registration. Not to mention they were expensive as fuck, $14 for 50 1 color tees lol

edmflavor.com

July 9, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
mbsmfgco

Dope

They're called Cotton Muslin bags, you can get them from a variety of places online!

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

July 9, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
branny

Ya i posted in another thread about how i was pretty positivie they were fake due to stock pictures and private registration. Not to mention they were expensive as fuck, $14 for 50 1 color tees lol

Yeah I don't get the point of that website and how efficient they are with advertising if they don't answer any ones emails.
July 9, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
Argot Alexa

Can someone pls give me some feed back on the IDEA behind this shirt and its delivery .
[/img]

www.theargotiers.com

July 9, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
roudy

yeah arabic tee is piff. you should make it in black or purple if you dont already.

yeah we might make it in black and maybe burgundy not purple but thanks man
July 9, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
JP Enemy

Check my brand M&&B Clothing which stands for Marijuana&&Bullshit...Marijuana represents doing what you love to do in regards to anything in life and bullshit represents the people and things in life that hold you back from that...We represent Marijuana culture http://mandbclothing.bigcartel.com

being a prolific smoker, i hope you choose to represent the pot smoking community in a tasteful fashion.

that being said, using the word 'bullshit' might impede your chances of being on a global level. And the double amperstamp (&&) doesn't serve a real purpose, or at least you failed to explain that when you were describing the story behind 'Marijuana&&Bullshit'.

you guys will have a good demographic to reach out to, but certain things need to be altered in order to let your business grow.

Make Enemies, Not Friends. www.anotherenemy.com

July 9, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
Arsenic Coffee

im not a pot smoker but the THC tank is pretty clever. smile

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 9, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
JP Enemy

Appalled-US.com

having a bigger graphic would have been the smarter move.

Make Enemies, Not Friends. www.anotherenemy.com

July 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
qrct1

Appalled-US.com

having a bigger graphic would have been the smarter move.

serious, b? i think they were going for a composition similar to supreme's mantra tee.
these tees being one of the few ones out here doing less with more really speak on the brand's style
i like these a lot better at least they aren't pretentious in design.

aeterna13.com

July 9, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah we might make it in black and maybe burgundy not purple but thanks man

keep us posted my dude. cool

:)

July 9, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
qrct1

it's just that the boy and girl pictured in the tee brings a bit too much room to imagine what could be apalling... not in any good or bad way it's just unclear that's all. otherwise I am all for the size and color of the print as well as the font... all really cool

aeterna13.com

July 9, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
mobbyluii

it's just that the boy and girl pictured in the tee brings a bit too much room to imagine what could be apalling... not in any good or bad way it's just unclear that's all. otherwise I am all for the size and color of the print as well as the font... all really cool

That shirt sure as hell caught my attention. thats a good thing of course

IG: @mobbyluii

July 9, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
minsct

Personal friends wouldn't go far into detail on how to improve on designs, and probably would buy it if it's bad or not. it's better to ask people that give more unbiased feedback that could actually help you improve.

Although you may be correct, I still disagree with posting template designs for the community to see. Think about all the successful brands out there. HUF, The Hundreds, DQM, Supreme etc. Do you think they EVER posted pre design templates and asked for the publics opinion? From anything I know about them, they did not and will never.

But its all good. To each their own.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

July 9, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
Jake Ocean

Personal friends wouldn't go far into detail on how to improve on designs, and probably would buy it if it's bad or not. it's better to ask people that give more unbiased feedback that could actually help you improve.

Although you may be correct, I still disagree with posting template designs for the community to see. Think about all the successful brands out there. HUF, The Hundreds, DQM, Supreme etc. Do you think they EVER posted pre design templates and asked for the publics opinion? From anything I know about them, they did not and will never.

who cares what they did? the could've, who knows. everyone has their own style of progressing, and i think showing a template to a small group of people to a thread isn't unprofessional. although i do agree with you that people should be confident in their designs, i do think that not everyone has someone to refer to for feedback.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 9, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
stillwild

who cares what they did? the could've, who knows. everyone has their own style of progressing, and i think showing a template to a small group of people to a thread isn't unprofessional. although i do agree with you that people should be confident in their designs, i do think that not everyone has someone to refer to for feedback.

Would you look at Benny Gold weird if he turned up in here and posted a design for critique? Yes, absolutely.
The beginning company needs threads like this, and besides like Jay suggested, each company has their own business model.

"Asking questions, and more importantly LISTENING to the answers."
"Surrounding myself with people smarter... than I"

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 9, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
Jake Ocean

i'm doing a contest over at the facebook to win $100+ in distant light gear. here's the link- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449166745107528&set=a.392137280810475.94075.363029310387939&type=1&theater

all you have to do is share and like the photo. cheers

http://www.distantlight.co

July 9, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
northbayx415

Dope

They're called Cotton Muslin bags, you can get them from a variety of places online!

Thanks bro!!! Gladly appreciate it.

TPTB Coming Soon!

Please login first to reply.