Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 5, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Dare.

-snip-

I don't really like that round brim especially if that's a snapback.

?

July 5, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
ryder

-snip-

I don't really like that round brim especially if that's a snapback.

Ya im kinda iffy on that too, but ill see when i get it. Its kinda a mix of a fitted and a snapback with the brim he used. Im also not sure if i like the 5 pannel, because of the little "pop" it has or if i should make them 6 pannel so its more flush.

Heres another pic

edmflavor.com

July 5, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Jake Ocean

What's up guys. Distant Lights doing a little contest, though of posting here if you guys would like to participate.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 5, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Just a heads up. Today is the last day of our 4th of July Sale. Save 20% off your total order with the coupon code "FIREWORKS" at check out. I only have a few sizes left in some designs so don't sleep.

http://shop.bluudreams.com/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

July 5, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
"Friend"

any brands giving out free stickers? need some for my room
July 5, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
stillwild

What's up guys. Distant Lights doing a little contest, though of posting here if you guys would like to participate.

clarification --

you want us to make a fake sticker for DL?

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 5, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Jake Ocean

clarification --

you want us to make a fake sticker for DL?

most creative sticker tag - meaning i send you stickers and the most creative spot you tag the sticker wins

http://www.distantlight.co

July 5, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
hwponellz

Been working on sourcing hats for over 8 months now and i think ive finally found a legitimate factory to make them and none of that middle man bullshit that just doubles your cost.

This is a prototype my guy made for me, i get it sometime next week. Quality looks pretty good, cant wait to get it in person and check it out.

What do you guys think?

With the round brim, if your solid with that choice. You should look into getting a deep bucket snapback, so it matches the width of the brim looks wise.
July 6, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
timelessthrills

Timeless Thrills | www.timelessthrills.com

July 6, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
EVGD

^yesssss those jerseys are piff. when will they be on sale. I need this info.

They will be up on shop.everythingGXXD.com July 8th at 6pm! Thanks for the support.

God Hates Lames

July 6, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
ryder

Been working on sourcing hats for over 8 months now and i think ive finally found a legitimate factory to make them and none of that middle man bullshit that just doubles your cost.

This is a prototype my guy made for me, i get it sometime next week. Quality looks pretty good, cant wait to get it in person and check it out.

What do you guys think?

With the round brim, if your solid with that choice. You should look into getting a deep bucket snapback, so it matches the width of the brim looks wise.

Ya i think ill end up changing the brim if the fit of the hat is what i think its going to be. But hey, Thats why you pay for samples hah. Thanks for the input man, appreciate it!

edmflavor.com

July 6, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
cityofsavages

What do you guys think?

Looks good

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 6, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
cityofsavages

Yeah we are, check them out /sav-ag3/ sticker, logo sticker PM us your address.

July 6, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
timelessthrills

Timeless Thrills | www.timelessthrills.com

July 6, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
fuckgeorgina

Started everything GXXD a few months back. We are launching our inaugural summer collection this week. We are a satirical concept brand poking fun at extremist religions and strict lifestyles. everything GXXD is a "new religious movement" built off the most corruptible human behaviors and indulging all human pleasures and addictions. Satirical and cynical, everything bad is now everything GXXD.

Our summer collection/lookbook is based off of a church camp retreat. Here's some of our pics from the lookbook:

The rest of the lookbook can be found at www.everythingGXXD.com

Tell me what you guys think! Thanks!

Damn that God Hates Lames shirt and the jersey are fire! autocop for me

Ridin' Round Town More Change More Steelo

July 6, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
misuary

check out my new sneaker website http://adf.ly/A7pGJ
July 6, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
noneotherclothes

Would love to send you some stickers. Message me your address.

Same here! pm me your address

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

July 6, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
ashtonmcmxc

Started everything GXXD a few months back. We are launching our inaugural summer collection this week. We are a satirical concept brand poking fun at extremist religions and strict lifestyles. everything GXXD is a "new religious movement" built off the most corruptible human behaviors and indulging all human pleasures and addictions. Satirical and cynical, everything bad is now everything GXXD.

Our summer collection/lookbook is based off of a church camp retreat. Here's some of our pics from the lookbook:

The rest of the lookbook can be found at www.everythingGXXD.com

Tell me what you guys think! Thanks!

Damn that God Hates Lames shirt and the jersey are fire! autocop for me

That LIVE shirt tho! You read it proper when you look in the mirror, like how it's supposed to be done. That's awesome, I think that's mad clever.

only for the mcmxc's

July 6, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
chads

^I think its also designed so that it reads EVIL when put backwards

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 7, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
sleepingelfnt

What's goin on everybody? I've recently released my new brand called SleepingELFNT. Can I get everyones feedback about my summer line? Good or bad! Rip my shit apart if you want to. All input will be good for my company. Peace!

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/43039184[/vimeo]

2012 SUMMER COLLECTION

HUNGER PANGS

JUGGERNAUTS

ART OF WAR

ELFNTFACE

WHATEVER IT TAKES TANK

www.ELFNTFACE.com

July 7, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
cakestar

What does everyone think about seling there brands on kramaloops kazbah? Im thinking about it and Im trying to decided if its worth the percent they take from me? thanks

in regards to the %....kazbah is cheaper than the % that stores take when you wholesale.

Will you drop some numbers as far as percent?

Kazbah takes 35% and you have to pay $30 a month for "rent"

lol im not making anything selling on karmaloop because in addition to all of these things mentioned, they offer free shipping that you have to cover as well as promo rep discounts that are counted against you as well. I actually only make 1-2$ per shirt but at the moment i am getting a ton of sales so its kind of annoying. I dont want to mark up my shirts and not have them sell but at the same time im not really making anything. bah..

http://www.cakestar.com

July 7, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
chads

What's goin on everybody? I've recently released my new brand called SleepingELFNT. Can I get everyones feedback about my summer line? Good or bad! Rip my shit apart if you want to. All input will be good for my company. Peace!

This seems really cool as a whole but just some things that jumped out at me that I thought I would mention:
I think the concept of the tee in the third and fourth tee is dope, awesome idea its just hard to see at first being all close up.
On the second tee, the words 'PICKIN THE LOCK COMIN THROUGH THE DOOR BLASTIN' make no sense to me; what does that have to do with the idea behind the brand or the name?
Third tee, from seeing it, I don't get the word JUGGERNAUTS from JGRNTS. I honestly think the abbreviation thing in streetwear now is stupid and often makes no sense. Once again, what does juggernauts have to do with the idea behind your brand or name.
Fifth tee, I actually really dig your logo, thats dope.
Sixth picture, I have nothing to say about the tank, its simple and to the point the only thing is that I would shy away from using other brands' products in your lookbook, I think you want to draw as much attention to your product rather than others'.
One more thing I noticed is that all the tees are monochrome. If thats what you are into and you don't like color and want to appeal to an audience that has the same style, thats cool. Just me though, I personally like to have more variety in products and a good amount to choose from.
Again, looks like a good start. Hope the advice helps!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 7, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
sleepingelfnt

This seems really cool as a whole but just some things that jumped out at me that I thought I would mention:
I think the concept of the tee in the third and fourth tee is dope, awesome idea its just hard to see at first being all close up.
On the second tee, the words 'PICKIN THE LOCK COMIN THROUGH THE DOOR BLASTIN' make no sense to me; what does that have to do with the idea behind the brand or the name?
Third tee, from seeing it, I don't get the word JUGGERNAUTS from JGRNTS. I honestly think the abbreviation thing in streetwear now is stupid and often makes no sense. Once again, what does juggernauts have to do with the idea behind your brand or name.
Fifth tee, I actually really dig your logo, thats dope.
Sixth picture, I have nothing to say about the tank, its simple and to the point the only thing is that I would shy away from using other brands' products in your lookbook, I think you want to draw as much attention to your product rather than others'.
One more thing I noticed is that all the tees are monochrome. If thats what you are into and you don't like color and want to appeal to an audience that has the same style, thats cool. Just me though, I personally like to have more variety in products and a good amount to choose from.
Again, looks like a good start. Hope the advice helps!

Thank you, sir! I appreciate the feedback. Just to clear things up, my line is about having a Juggernaut mentality. It's about doing whatever it takes to get things done and overcoming any obstacle thats in my path. That is the reason for the "Juggernauts" tee. And the abbreviation of the word comes from my graffiti background. Abbreviating words the way I did with "juggernauts" did not start in street wear. The "Hunger Pangs" tee is an inspiring quote from 2pac. It doesn't really mean exactly what it says. It's metaphorical.

www.ELFNTFACE.com

July 7, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
HWYS - Joey

^^ then maybe you should had named the brand "juggernauts".

The moment I hear "a sleeping elephant" I think of dumbo for some reason... Just my worthless .02$

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 7, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
ClassicKyle

whats a good way to start a website I know there is go daddy, and big cartel but I rather not use bg.
July 7, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
ClassicKyle

I just started a brand called Recruits. We just launched yesterday. Give some feedback and etc
www.recruitsclothing.com

Not too bad. Looks like a good start!

how did you make your website?
July 7, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
yoon

having a sale guys check it out!

www.ronindivision.com

July 7, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
virtuallydead

Appalled-US.com
July 7, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
cityofsavages

yeah when

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/43039184[/vimeo]

2012 SUMMER COLLECTION

HUNGER PANGS

JUGGERNAUTS

ART OF WAR

ELFNTFACE

WHATEVER IT TAKES TANK

Everything seems cool except for "Picking the lock comin through the door blasting" tee so many brands put quotes like that on their shirts w/ the quotes really tying into the brand's identity. Also like someone already mentioned there is no need for the Starter cap to be in the lookbook if it isn't one of your products and lastly I feel like the watermark is too big on the pics with the double model view maybe if you shrunk it down and put it in between the model's head it would be better and less distracting. Overall it's a good start.

July 7, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
commonlyused

what up everyone, i've been brainstorming and everything has been going along well. I haven't been posting up anything lately about it but i'll be dropping something real soon (Blades of Glory) which is going in production next week. Keep an eye out, i'll be posting up sneak peaks.

Anyway, for now I am dropping exclusive 'cmlyud' cavnas beanies in black or maroon. would love to hear what you guys think. You could order yours on the website here: http://commonlyused.bigcartel.com/product/cmlyud-canvas-beanies

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

Please login first to reply.