Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 2, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
DannyHH

Whats the best way to go about an online store front? Bigcartel using a custom url? Is there a better deal out there than paying $10 a month for BC
July 2, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
WojieWorldPeace

what's up my people, I'm Fred Barron, 20, and i reside in Bassett in the Los Angeles County area. I am planning on dropping my debut summer line to the public in a few days. I've been working on the line for about 1 year and half creating different and new products that i've never seen but that I would personally love to wear. This is the first preview to the sumer line i will be dropping. These are the first photos to hit the web. All shirts will be very limited. All feedback would be great.

there's plenty more. this is just a preview

for inquiries or any information hit this up fredxbarron.tumblr.com

Word never seen contrast pocket tees man!

Honestly though if it's up your alley you should sell great. I just do NOT personally fuck with contrast pocket tees.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 2, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
princeandprez

Here is our first design off of the P+P Ore line, tell us what you guys think. We are slowly getting our stuff out, its hard seeing as we are both kids (but no excuses!). If anyone is interested you can check our website out at Princessesandpresidents.com

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

July 2, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Jake Ocean

Here is our first design off of the P+P Ore line, tell us what you guys think. We are slowly getting our stuff out, its hard seeing as we are both kids (but no excuses!). If anyone is interested you can check our website out at Princessesandpresidents.com

just saying, your idea of spec work on your website for looking for designers is a big no. no decent designer would devalue their craft to get a chance to get 50% of something that might not even sell.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 2, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
princeandprez

just saying, your idea of spec work on your website for looking for designers is a big no. no decent designer would devalue their craft to get a chance to get 50% of something that might not even sell.

Actually the campaign to find designers has been quite successful, but thank you for your feedback.

July 2, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
princeandprez

what's up my people, I'm Fred Barron, 20, and i reside in Bassett in the Los Angeles County area. I am planning on dropping my debut summer line to the public in a few days. I've been working on the line for about 1 year and half creating different and new products that i've never seen but that I would personally love to wear. This is the first preview to the sumer line i will be dropping. These are the first photos to hit the web. All shirts will be very limited. All feedback would be great.

How well do they stand up to wear? I would love something like this on a different type of clothing (crew neck or hoodie) any chance that would be happening?

July 2, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
triumphco

here's a few shots from my summer collection for 2012. Autumn collection is being manufactured now, all clothing is custom made, not just the graphics but tees too, based on diamond supply but these are softer. let us know what you think! love some feedback! thanks!
[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

check out the store too! more things available that aren't shown here!
http://triumphco.bigcartel.com/

hit like on our Facebook page too to see all of our updates and upcoming products! thanks!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triumph/219092074843443
July 2, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
triumphco

[/img]
July 2, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
bgreat

Hey I'm Bryan from South Orange County, California. Releasedmy brand in March of 2012 during my Junior year if highschool. Its a concept clothing line based on our message of Supporting Superior Success, a traditional path or nontraditional to success. I still want to keep it affordable because Im growing up around kids who are "swagged out" buying $25 shirts without a good message.
I've got a lot of positivie feedback locally and still growing by me personally marketing through YouTube and looking for new talent. Some good new, a online retail shop contacted me to hold my products on their site!
so far the prints are in low quantities. And UNISEX
I do have a thread in the fashion brand thread but thought thi coul give me a boost!
Support Superior Success by liking us on www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo

Some pics of our previous releases. The Vote Benjamin Bills tanks are new with men's and woman's styles $15!

Uphustle Clothing SUPPORT SUPERIOR SUCCESS www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo www.UPHUSTLE.com Instagram: @uphustleclothing

July 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
oldmajor

Looks nice and clean. Only thing I dislike is that anchor logo, too cliche.

My goal was to use images that are easily recognizable, but thanks for the feedback.

Yep Nice!
Thanks!

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

July 2, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey everybody,
I just dropped a recap video of my latest event at Sneaker Con in NYC this past weekend. Let me know what you guys think. I would love to hear everybody's feedback.

If you like what you see make sure to
Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BluuDreams
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BluuDreams or @bluudreams
And check the site: http://bluudreams.com/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

July 2, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Whats the best way to go about an online store front? Bigcartel using a custom url? Is there a better deal out there than paying $10 a month for BC

MY FIRST WEBSOTE COMBO

BigDaddy for URL and then CubeCart for website store
No monthly fee. You pay for 1-2 years and repay after it's up.
Way cheaper. And you have as much control as you want. Thats how I use to host my old website.

It's been a while cause I set it up like 2 years ago until I started using mysupadua.
But it was def. a good learning experience and a lot cheaper then all the other options

Look into CubeCart and Cpanel. They all work together and you'll need to do a little reading. But stuff to work with.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 2, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
F-B

How well do they stand up to wear? I would love something like this on a different type of clothing (crew neck or hoodie) any chance that would be happening?

they stand up to wear nicely. I wear them frequently and the only wear and tear is the same as all shirts that get old. i've put them through plenty of washes and they're definitely still wearable.
Crew Necks and Hoodies will definitely be coming in the late summer, most likely the for the fall collection. The hoodies that I've got ready to drop are probably my best products to come.

F-B

July 3, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
DannyHH

Tank tops for our new brand coming out later this month
July 3, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
EVGD

Started everything GXXD a few months back. We are launching our inaugural summer collection this week. We are a satirical concept brand poking fun at extremist religions and strict lifestyles. everything GXXD is a "new religious movement" built off the most corruptible human behaviors and indulging all human pleasures and addictions. Satirical and cynical, everything bad is now everything GXXD.

Our summer collection/lookbook is based off of a church camp retreat. Here's some of our pics from the lookbook:

The rest of the lookbook can be found at www.everythingGXXD.com

Tell me what you guys think! Thanks!

God Hates Lames

July 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
scratchclothing

July 3, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
NEGRETE FAM

Just released a few additions to the line, would love to hear what you guys think.
Offering free shipping from now till saturday July 7th to celebrate the new additions.
use code : celebrate

www.SwornSailor.com

Yep Nice!

Looks nice and clean. Only thing I dislike is that anchor logo, too cliche.

nice work, feeling the brand
July 3, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
malcolmilfhunt

Started everything GXXD a few months back. We are launching our inaugural summer collection this week. We are a satirical concept brand poking fun at extremist religions and strict lifestyles. everything GXXD is a "new religious movement" built off the most corruptible human behaviors and indulging all human pleasures and addictions. Satirical and cynical, everything bad is now everything GXXD.

Our summer collection/lookbook is based off of a church camp retreat. Here's some of our pics from the lookbook:

I really fuck with the idea of the brand and the clothes are clean too. Ill lookbook all around bro keep it going

Yayo from the Bayo

July 3, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Tank tops for our new brand coming out later this month

only one thing. Can't read the white wording on the pink T.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 4, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
ashtonmcmxc

Whatsup with that Church League Champions jersey tho? It's filthy. Where/when can we cop that?

only for the mcmxc's

July 4, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
EVGD

Whatsup with that Church League Champions jersey tho? It's filthy. Where/when can we cop that?

Thanks! Really appreciate the compliment. The collection drops July 8th at 6pm at http://shop.everythingGXXD.com
Addiction Saves.

God Hates Lames

July 4, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
chads

I just started a brand this year called Pair Of Sixteenz (like the standard boxing gloves). Its a combo of
urban/fightwear. check us out at www.pairofsixteenz.net

I exited your site immediately cuz of the shitty music. Get rid of that.
Also, your link is broken.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 4, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Recruits Clothing

I just started a brand called Recruits. We just launched yesterday. Give some feedback and etc
www.recruitsclothing.com
July 4, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
YK-

Thanks! Really appreciate the compliment. The collection drops July 8th at 6pm at http://shop.everythingGXXD.com
Addiction Saves.

Down with that. Nice work.
July 4, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
branny

If anyone has any legit beanie manufactures PM me and we can trade, I have various ones throughout the US, I'm trying to locate one with lower minimums. Thanks
July 5, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
chads

I just started a brand called Recruits. We just launched yesterday. Give some feedback and etc
www.recruitsclothing.com

Not too bad. Looks like a good start!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 5, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
cityofsavages

That pattern for that purple tee is dope.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 5, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
cityofsavages

Those jerseys are on point.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 5, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^yesssss those jerseys are piff. when will they be on sale. I need this info.

:)

July 5, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
ryder

Been working on sourcing hats for over 8 months now and i think ive finally found a legitimate factory to make them and none of that middle man bullshit that just doubles your cost.

This is a prototype my guy made for me, i get it sometime next week. Quality looks pretty good, cant wait to get it in person and check it out.

What do you guys think?

edmflavor.com

Please login first to reply.