Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 1, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
happenclothing

just had my 1st event type setup...i setup shop at a party type art show.........got to the place it was the opposite of what was described...place was dirty and not the ideal place to sell.... i overlooked that everything on the flyer said it had free food and drinks so everybody came to just eat and get free bear...so everybody their was just high and drunk didnt sell anything....best highlight was as i was walking out ran into a bunch of kids and had them play a game of SK8 and who ever won got a shirt... wrote about it here http://theundg.tumblr.com/

i've had the same experience, but i found that selling tees at an art-show/gallery atmosphere with a much more casual vibe to it is a good place to make some sales and have some good conversations.

scheming while you're sleeping. | http://www.happenclothing.com/

July 1, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
NEGRETE FAM

Still very very new to using Hypebeast,

please checkout our video as the selected weekly brand at big cartel

http://blog.bigcartel.com/post/26164505145/featured-store-friday-negrete

really proud to be featured

thanks for hopefully taking the time out to check it out

peas

Matt

www.negrete.co.uk

pretty cool man. congrats on the recognition!

thanks dude, much appreciated, working hard and its great to see the brand getting noticed
July 1, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
cityofsavages

just had my 1st event type setup...i setup shop at a party type art show.........got to the place it was the opposite of what was described...place was dirty and not the ideal place to sell.... i overlooked that everything on the flyer said it had free food and drinks so everybody came to just eat and get free bear...so everybody their was just high and drunk didnt sell anything....best highlight was as i was walking out ran into a bunch of kids and had them play a game of SK8 and who ever won got a shirt... wrote about it here http://theundg.tumblr.com/

i've had the same experience, but i found that selling tees at an art-show/gallery atmosphere with a much more casual vibe to it is a good place to make some sales and have some good conversations.

Definitley, don't let this experience discourage you, art show/ gallery atmospheres can be great for selling product this particular one may have just been promoted to the "wrong" crowd, usually high and drunk people are a little more inclined to spend money so don't look at people being intoxicated as a problem. If you didn't this time make sure next time you have a pop up shop somewhere make sure you bring some type of promo items(stickers, pins etc) to either give away or sell for a low price, stuff like this will reel people in and the longer they are at your station the better chance they have to spend money.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 1, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
ashtonmcmxc

first pic i sketched it..im hoping to complete it. what you think of as a design?
& next the metro rail i took the picture and i feel like having that also designed on a tee..
feedback?

yea def put more thought into it. what is your brand? why do you want those designs on clothes? or how do they speak to your brand?

only for the mcmxc's

July 1, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
F-B

what's up my people, I'm Fred Barron, 20, and i reside in Bassett in the Los Angeles County area. I am planning on dropping my debut summer line to the public in a few days. I've been working on the line for about 1 year and half creating different and new products that i've never seen but that I would personally love to wear. This is the first preview to the sumer line i will be dropping. These are the first photos to hit the web. All shirts will be very limited. All feedback would be great.

there's plenty more. this is just a preview

for inquiries or any information hit this up fredxbarron.tumblr.com

F-B

July 1, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
Jake Ocean

first pic i sketched it..im hoping to complete it. what you think of as a design?
& next the metro rail i took the picture and i feel like having that also designed on a tee..
feedback?

yea def put more thought into it. what is your brand? why do you want those designs on clothes? or how do they speak to your brand?

yeah, why would you put that picture on a t shirt. it looks like you took it with a nokia flip phone zoomed in all the way.

http://www.distantlight.co

July 2, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
oldmajor

Just released a few additions to the line, would love to hear what you guys think.
Offering free shipping from now till saturday July 7th to celebrate the new additions.
use code : celebrate

www.SwornSailor.com

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

July 2, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
ArmandDushae

Armand Dushae, 20 years old. got a sewing machine for Christmas & started my own line of coinpouches . Never expected it to get this big,, we hit KL kazbah in late augu$t .

amulet pouches coming soon.

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

July 2, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
FrankGoods

Just released a few additions to the line, would love to hear what you guys think.
Offering free shipping from now till saturday July 7th to celebrate the new additions.

www.SwornSailor.com

Yep Nice!

www.commongoodssupply.com

July 2, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Jake Ocean

www.SwornSailor.com

Yep Nice!

Looks nice and clean. Only thing I dislike is that anchor logo, too cliche.

July 2, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
HighlyHonored

Whats the best way to go about an online store front? Bigcartel using a custom url? Is there a better deal out there than paying $10 a month for BC

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

July 2, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
WojieWorldPeace

what's up my people, I'm Fred Barron, 20, and i reside in Bassett in the Los Angeles County area. I am planning on dropping my debut summer line to the public in a few days. I've been working on the line for about 1 year and half creating different and new products that i've never seen but that I would personally love to wear. This is the first preview to the sumer line i will be dropping. These are the first photos to hit the web. All shirts will be very limited. All feedback would be great.

Word never seen contrast pocket tees man!

Honestly though if it's up your alley you should sell great. I just do NOT personally fuck with contrast pocket tees.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 2, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
princeandprez

Here is our first design off of the P+P Ore line, tell us what you guys think. We are slowly getting our stuff out, its hard seeing as we are both kids (but no excuses!). If anyone is interested you can check our website out at Princessesandpresidents.com

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

July 2, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Jake Ocean

Here is our first design off of the P+P Ore line, tell us what you guys think. We are slowly getting our stuff out, its hard seeing as we are both kids (but no excuses!). If anyone is interested you can check our website out at Princessesandpresidents.com

just saying, your idea of spec work on your website for looking for designers is a big no. no decent designer would devalue their craft to get a chance to get 50% of something that might not even sell.

July 2, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
princeandprez

just saying, your idea of spec work on your website for looking for designers is a big no. no decent designer would devalue their craft to get a chance to get 50% of something that might not even sell.

Actually the campaign to find designers has been quite successful, but thank you for your feedback.

July 2, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
princeandprez

How well do they stand up to wear? I would love something like this on a different type of clothing (crew neck or hoodie) any chance that would be happening?

July 2, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
triumphco

here's a few shots from my summer collection for 2012. Autumn collection is being manufactured now, all clothing is custom made, not just the graphics but tees too, based on diamond supply but these are softer. let us know what you think! love some feedback! thanks!
[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

check out the store too! more things available that aren't shown here!
http://triumphco.bigcartel.com/

hit like on our Facebook page too to see all of our updates and upcoming products! thanks!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triumph/219092074843443
July 2, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
triumphco

[/img]
July 2, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
bgreat

Hey I'm Bryan from South Orange County, California. Releasedmy brand in March of 2012 during my Junior year if highschool. Its a concept clothing line based on our message of Supporting Superior Success, a traditional path or nontraditional to success. I still want to keep it affordable because Im growing up around kids who are "swagged out" buying $25 shirts without a good message.
I've got a lot of positivie feedback locally and still growing by me personally marketing through YouTube and looking for new talent. Some good new, a online retail shop contacted me to hold my products on their site!
so far the prints are in low quantities. And UNISEX
I do have a thread in the fashion brand thread but thought thi coul give me a boost!
Support Superior Success by liking us on www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo

Some pics of our previous releases. The Vote Benjamin Bills tanks are new with men's and woman's styles $15!

Uphustle Clothing SUPPORT SUPERIOR SUCCESS www.facebook.com/UphustleClothingCo www.UPHUSTLE.com Instagram: @uphustleclothing

July 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
oldmajor

My goal was to use images that are easily recognizable, but thanks for the feedback.

Yep Nice!
Thanks!

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

July 2, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey everybody,
I just dropped a recap video of my latest event at Sneaker Con in NYC this past weekend. Let me know what you guys think. I would love to hear everybody's feedback.

If you like what you see make sure to
Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BluuDreams
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BluuDreams or @bluudreams
And check the site: http://bluudreams.com/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

July 2, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Whats the best way to go about an online store front? Bigcartel using a custom url? Is there a better deal out there than paying $10 a month for BC

MY FIRST WEBSOTE COMBO

BigDaddy for URL and then CubeCart for website store
No monthly fee. You pay for 1-2 years and repay after it's up.
Way cheaper. And you have as much control as you want. Thats how I use to host my old website.

It's been a while cause I set it up like 2 years ago until I started using mysupadua.
But it was def. a good learning experience and a lot cheaper then all the other options

Look into CubeCart and Cpanel. They all work together and you'll need to do a little reading. But stuff to work with.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 2, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
F-B

How well do they stand up to wear? I would love something like this on a different type of clothing (crew neck or hoodie) any chance that would be happening?

they stand up to wear nicely. I wear them frequently and the only wear and tear is the same as all shirts that get old. i've put them through plenty of washes and they're definitely still wearable.
Crew Necks and Hoodies will definitely be coming in the late summer, most likely the for the fall collection. The hoodies that I've got ready to drop are probably my best products to come.

F-B

July 3, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
HighlyHonored

Tank tops for our new brand coming out later this month

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

July 3, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
EVGD

Started everything GXXD a few months back. We are launching our inaugural summer collection this week. We are a satirical concept brand poking fun at extremist religions and strict lifestyles. everything GXXD is a "new religious movement" built off the most corruptible human behaviors and indulging all human pleasures and addictions. Satirical and cynical, everything bad is now everything GXXD.

Our summer collection/lookbook is based off of a church camp retreat. Here's some of our pics from the lookbook:

The rest of the lookbook can be found at www.everythingGXXD.com

Tell me what you guys think! Thanks!

God Hates Lames

July 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
scratchclothing

July 3, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
NEGRETE FAM

www.SwornSailor.com

Yep Nice!

nice work, feeling the brand
July 3, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
malcolmilfhunt

Started everything GXXD a few months back. We are launching our inaugural summer collection this week. We are a satirical concept brand poking fun at extremist religions and strict lifestyles. everything GXXD is a "new religious movement" built off the most corruptible human behaviors and indulging all human pleasures and addictions. Satirical and cynical, everything bad is now everything GXXD.

Our summer collection/lookbook is based off of a church camp retreat. Here's some of our pics from the lookbook:

I really fuck with the idea of the brand and the clothes are clean too. Ill lookbook all around bro keep it going

Yayo from the Bayo

July 3, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Tank tops for our new brand coming out later this month

only one thing. Can't read the white wording on the pink T.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

July 4, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
ashtonmcmxc

Whatsup with that Church League Champions jersey tho? It's filthy. Where/when can we cop that?

only for the mcmxc's

Please login first to reply.