Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 26, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
honkie

This is definitely a clever concept that would be a funny inside joke within hypebeast, but I don't know how I like it as a t shirt. Just my personal opinion though. Do you.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

June 26, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Frank_

just hit my first roadblock my printer fucked up everything but 5 shirts all got burned and he only told me 1 had got burned and i didnt pay for that got home and looked and in the right light you can see they have burn marks..... Sucks because i planned to have this out b july 1st.....and this was the last design i had left....

and this is the first peak of the brand...

Welcome to the world of fashion/business. The real question you should be asking yourself is how your going to fix it.

i said fuck it and im gonna give up on this shit...i didnt like it any way only did it because it seemed cool
June 26, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
hkeys

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 26, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
chads

just hit my first roadblock my printer fucked up everything but 5 shirts all got burned and he only told me 1 had got burned and i didnt pay for that got home and looked and in the right light you can see they have burn marks..... Sucks because i planned to have this out b july 1st.....and this was the last design i had left....

Welcome to the world of fashion/business. The real question you should be asking yourself is how your going to fix it.

i said fuck it and im gonna give up on this shit...i didnt like it any way only did it because it seemed cool

Damn. That makes you sound like the stereotypical person who shouldn't even attempt to run a clothing company.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 26, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
JonnyRabbit

Pretty clever idea. You should release on a Thursday at noon lol.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 26, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
yungsteveyfranchise

first summer drop all hand stitched patterns feedback please weareboysleague.com
June 26, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Frank_

Damn. That makes you sound like the stereotypical person who shouldn't even attempt to run a clothing company.

hahahahah sarcasm.. i wonder how many people actually do feel that way? how can you invest so much time and money into a idea and not love it?
June 26, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
Frank_

how do you tie dye a shirt with a design already on it?
June 26, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
qrct1

tie-dye then print the design on them.

aeterna13.com

June 26, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
BEENDOINGIT

first summer drop all hand stitched patterns feedback please weareboysleague.com

Gives your brand no identity. Nothing new whatsoever, pockets look shabby and product shots do the product no justice at all.
June 26, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
chads

hahahahah sarcasm.. i wonder how many people actually do feel that way? how can you invest so much time and money into a idea and not love it?

haha. thought you were serious. but anyway, sorry about your messed up tees though

tie dye it the same way you would if it didn't have a design. the design won't affect the dye and the dye won't affect the design.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 26, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
angelooo

Trying to dish out the remaining tees we have for Spring '12.
If anyone's interested, feel free to use the code "AHYEAHSON" to get 15% off (+ FREE SHIPPING) on your order.

- peace

STANDARDZZZ.COM
STORE.STANDARDZZZ.COM

+ + +

June 26, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
Frank_

haha. thought you were serious. but anyway, sorry about your messed up tees though

tie dye it the same way you would if it didn't have a design. the design won't affect the dye and the dye won't affect the design.

thanks im gonna do it with the burned ones i have and see how they come out
June 26, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
cityofsavages

^ looks like a good time. Congrats!

appreciate it!

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 26, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
Broken Bank Clo

If you aren't paying much for a print I can understand but any regard never walk away from a printers shop/store/warehouse without first inspecting the shirts you had printed. Especially if you supplied the garments.
Most of the time when they mess up and they supply the stuff they'll replace it because it on their money but screw that bro I would have raised HELL.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 26, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
cityofsavages

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 26, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Frank_

^^^ how many times are you going to spam the thread
June 26, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Frank_

If you aren't paying much for a print I can understand but any regard never walk away from a printers shop/store/warehouse without first inspecting the shirts you had printed. Especially if you supplied the garments.
Most of the time when they mess up and they supply the stuff they'll replace it because it on their money but screw that bro I would have raised HELL.

everything is fixed now....the thing was he showed me 1 shirt that he said was burned i was ok cool no problem he said he will do them over again.. we asked is that the only 1 he says yea... i get home and every size medium all is burned some are dark some are light burns...then hald the larges and half xl burned..only about 5 are good..contacted him back he says he will reorder the shirts and re do them for free.....but now i have to find a new printer because he says he is selling his machine and is gonna stop....

like dam how could you beet 2.00 a shirt with no minim and no setup fee
June 26, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
karakter1

CITY OF SAVAGES...

the zip lock bags are not a good look. check out ULINE.com
they have tons of different poly bag, retail boxes, shopping bags,...all kinds of fly shit to make your joints look profesh.

i like these- 9 x 12" 1.5 Mil Resealable Polypropylene Bags with 1 1⁄2" Lip
June 27, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
Jake Ocean

Yo guys, I'm having a small sale. Enter the code 'JULY4TH' at checkout and you will get 20% off your order.
www.distantlight.co

http://www.distantlight.co

June 27, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
bboysdontcryy

Do you guys have this belief that 'made in Asia' must mean poor quality? Think it's intriguing though, given that their standards are rising.
June 27, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
jarvis

I honestly believe it's a misconception, I've been to some factories in China and their standards are very good. Though I can't say that for all of Asia.

www.ronindivision.com

June 27, 2012 @ 01:04 PM
karakter1

Yo guys, I'm having a small sale. Enter the code 'JULY4TH' at checkout and you will get 20% off your order.
www.distantlight.co

a 20% off sale a week after the launch?
June 27, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
Jake Ocean

www.distantlight.co

is there something wrong with that?

http://www.distantlight.co

June 27, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
scratchclothing

New tee we are releasing July 4th
June 27, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
karakter1

not at all....
sales are a good way to move some product and promote the brand..and holidays are a good time to have sales.
June 27, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Broken Bank Clo

iI must say even though my wife would probably beat my ass for wearing this, I think this is a dope T man.

Good stuff

DTG all over print?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 27, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
oldmajor

Releasing a few additions to our line 8pm pst July 1st
pictured- chambray lined/ waxed canvas backpack

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

June 27, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
BEENDOINGIT

www.distantlight.co

is there something wrong with that?

Think he is trying to say that it's a bit strange for a brand to have a sale so soon after the launch. Suggests that nothing is selling.
June 27, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
scratchclothing

iI must say even though my wife would probably beat my ass for wearing this, I think this is a dope T man.

Good stuff

DTG all over print?

nah it sublimation, dyed into the fabric

Please login first to reply.