Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 17, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
JonnyRabbit

what do you do if you wanna try something apart from bigcartel..
i want a completely blank canvas, where i can get it to look like anything i want.

and.. in case jake wants me to pm him for website building, kind dismissals. (only saying this because i was searching around the forums and jake is offering to help design websites for people)

really wondering how P Annand did it with his brand...
theawardtour.com

any knowledge fam?

Big cartel allows you to customize your site and use your own domain name (with a paid account). It's a good price compared to Shopify or Big Commerce. If you have a Wordpress site and want no monthly fees, try WooCommerce, JigoShop, or Shopp.

I suggest start small with a paid shop so you can find out what are the pros and cons. Then you can redo your shop with a free solution.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 17, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
JonnyRabbit

Dropping some peeks of City Limits, full line launching Fall 2012. Stay tuned.

Real solid man. What kind of material is that?

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 17, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
hkeys

I don't know about most of y'all but sewing in our tags has to be one of the funniest parts of production. I feel like that's the craftsman ship that others lack.

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 17, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
AndyRocksBluu

I don't know about most of y'all but sewing in our tags has to be one of the funniest parts of production. I feel like that's the craftsman ship that others lack.

Anybody can sew in tags. I think the real craftsmanship are solid designs along with good execution but that's me.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

June 17, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
flexclothing

Use discount code (XTRAVAGANTFATHERS) to get 20% off at flexforever.com
June 17, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
cityofsavages

Check out our video lookbook for our "Controlled Chaos" Collection

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 17, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
aaronstrdywngs

Any feedback on our first two sample tees?
Currently have a crew neck sweater, ls baseball tee, a pocket tee and 2 beanies in production and are out soon.
Thanks!
strdywngs.com

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

June 17, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
deathcats

Thinking about starting a solo new side project... Drew up a quick graphic, but I am mainly looking for critique on the name. How do you guys feel about "Friday"?
June 18, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
bonzaipipe

www.awonderfulmistake.com

Hey everyone, could anyone check out our site and give us some feedback, good or bad critiques welcome, helps us fix our errors! thanks

#awonderfulmistake
June 18, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
Dare.

I found this print shop called heavy print in Brooklyn. They had a sign outside that said 12 shirts for 140. I'm pretty sure that meant I get a design give it to them and it'll cost 140$ to get 12 shirts done. Just curious if that's a good price and if anyone wants the address.

?

June 18, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
FrankGoods

Thinking about starting a solo new side project... Drew up a quick graphic, but I am mainly looking for critique on the name. How do you guys feel about "Friday"?

What market are you thinking of supplying? i.e who are your competitors?

Also there are Saturdays NYC and Cheap Monday with DAY names.

Saying that I actually do like your logo :D Chilled back vibe!

www.commongoodssupply.com

June 18, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
FrankGoods

I found this print shop called heavy print in Brooklyn. They had a sign outside that said 12 shirts for 140. I'm pretty sure that meant I get a design give it to them and it'll cost 140$ to get 12 shirts done. Just curious if that's a good price and if anyone wants the address.

Cheap if there isnt any set up charges.

$11.60 ea

June 18, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
jfergny

I'm in the research stages of creating a line. I'm looking for places to get 5-panels that aren't Rothco ones. Can anyone help me out?

Whats wrong with the Rothco ones?

They're fine it's just that they're readily available and I want to put something out that is more unique

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

June 18, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
deathcats

What market are you thinking of supplying? i.e who are your competitors?

Also there are Saturdays NYC and Cheap Monday with DAY names.

Saying that I actually do like your logo :D Chilled back vibe!

Apprecitate that my man! I would just be marketing shirts / hats / accessories, I guess really just any "streetwear" products.

The products and marketing wouldn't be too out of the ordinary, but I hope to catch attention through the designs.
June 18, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
wiltedco

Put together a little promo video for fun, nothing too special. check it out

Stuff looks great Jake. Any Chance on seeing an Early look book on here before your drop on the 20th?
June 18, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Broken Bank Clo

how many colors?
Set up feee?
Screen fee?
shirt cost?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 18, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
mrdaleog

I'm in the research stages of creating a line. I'm looking for places to get 5-panels that aren't Rothco ones. Can anyone help me out?

Whats wrong with the Rothco ones?

They're fine it's just that they're readily available and I want to put something out that is more unique

Understood

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 18, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
mrdaleog

how many colors?
Set up feee?
Screen fee?
shirt cost?

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 18, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Dare.

how many colors?
Set up feee?
Screen fee?
shirt cost?

I believe all the fees are excluded but im not to sure what the max colors are in a design either.

?

June 18, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
noneotherclothes

how many colors?
Set up feee?
Screen fee?
shirt cost?

I believe all the fees are excluded but im not to sure what the max colors are in a design either.

that sounds to good to be true

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

June 18, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Dare.

how many colors?
Set up feee?
Screen fee?
shirt cost?

that sounds to good to be true

Heavy Print

Categories: Web Design, Graphic Design, Print Media
1368 Myrtle Ave
(between Harman St & Himrod St)
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Neighborhood: Bushwick
( 718 ) 701-8847

That's there info if anyone wants to call and what not.

?

June 19, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
hkeys

Are they supplying the 12 shirts and how many colors for $140? Honestly doesn't sound like that good of a deal. I've gotten 24 shirts printed for the same price and he supplied the shirts. If that's the best offer you can find in your area I'd go with it.

June 19, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Dare.

Are they supplying the 12 shirts and how many colors for $140? Honestly doesn't sound like that good of a deal. I've gotten 24 shirts printed for the same price and he supplied the shirts. If that's the best offer you can find in your area I'd go with it.
Damn you got lucky.

?

June 19, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
hkeys

I guess, just have a good printer who is fairly cheap.

June 19, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
JIMMAY

Lately I've been thinking of some possible names and designs for a brand. How do you make sure others can't steal your ideas? Copyright?
June 19, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
wiltedco

If you're looking for a one color print check out New Republic Printing here
they do 25 shirts for 150$
June 19, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
Atlas&Mason

Lately I've been thinking of some possible names and designs for a brand. How do you make sure others can't steal your ideas? Copyright?

don't tell shady people. but honestly the chances of people stealing your idea are slim to none. A great idea is awesome but there aren't that many people with the means/drive to even worry about it. Worry about doing your thing and making good stuff.

Atlas & Mason "A Gentlemen's Brand" www.atlasandmason.com Use code: AxM15 for 15% off at checkout.

June 19, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
juny000

suspended

We aspire to the new life is the new starting point, Such as buying a new bag of <a href="http://www.coaches-factoryoutletonline.com">Coach factory outlet online</a>, how to choose oneself too like, is still important. The life of people with a hurry, we are in the family, was born in laughter and happiness, and the ones left been crying. We can't decide his own life and death, but we should be thankful have this life. People so life; hope to have a happy home, happy every day.<p>
In fact, there are many different <a href="http://www.coaches-factoryoutletonline.com">Coach factory outlet</a> handbags available, however not all of them have a similar quality. Leather bags range, based upon who produces the actual bags to what the material is made out of. Finding acceptable handbags is essential in picking your wardrobe. A number of handbags could cost just a few dollars, even though a similar purse with a similar title is several thousand dollars. This is usually as a result of the brand name and the way it was constructed. A lot of high end handbag fashion designers make use of the best products and also materials, usually which aren't seen on any other kind of handbag. <p>
A number of <a href="http://www.coaches-factoryoutletonline.com">Coach outlet online</a>
are usually natural leather handbags. Leather originates from various animals, although most designer hand bags are made from the very best quality leather coming from totally different animals, like cow, alligator, reptile and pretty much any kind of animal.
June 19, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
JIMMAY

don't tell shady people. but honestly the chances of people stealing your idea are slim to none. A great idea is awesome but there aren't that many people with the means/drive to even worry about it. Worry about doing your thing and making good stuff.

Thanks for the advice!
June 19, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
FrankGoods

Thanks for the advice!

Thing called Intellectual property has you covered to an extent.

Then you can Register and Trade Mark.

Please login first to reply.