FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 14, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Atlas&Mason

Who out here has a brand in LA/surrounding areas? It would be awesome to get to know you guys and maybe collaborate on Pop-up shops/events around the area. Its hard starting out, My feeling is if we come together to get our stuff out there its better for all of us. Exposure is exposure. Message me if anyone is down to get something like this going. george@atlasandmason.com

Atlas & Mason "A Gentlemen's Brand" www.atlasandmason.com Use code: AxM15 for 15% off at checkout.

June 14, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Some summer stuff out now fellas...Printed on the Al Styles now so comfy

Diggin' the vibe of this.

Thanks bro site link Edited* the post
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 14, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
oldmajor

If you don't mind me asking. How are your sales number online vs street?
Reason I ask is out of all of us you line seems to be the most I guess you can say "established"

I'm not trying to gauge my success to your but it seems whatever you are doing as far as networking is really working and as a up and comer trying to follow a big names example can be a little overwhelming because of funds.

I don't remember where i read it but its been said that selling online is a lot harder than selling face to face. People like to physically see the product, feel it, and etc. When people try to buy online they lose all those elements.....plus people HATE paying for shipping.

^ Exactly all of our stuff sold quickly once we got into our first brick and mortar shop.

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

June 14, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
VNDTAkast

I dont think I have posted any of my stuff on here. Here goes nothing...

www.VNDTA.com

Instagram: VNDTAkast

June 14, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
rickylgnds

seeing some awesome stuff here lately!! some new stuff from LGNDS:

www.shopLGNDS.com

Reason I ask is out of all of us you line seems to be the most I guess you can say "established"

I'm not trying to gauge my success to your but it seems whatever you are doing as far as networking is really working and as a up and comer trying to follow a big names example can be a little overwhelming because of funds.

I don't remember where i read it but its been said that selling online is a lot harder than selling face to face. People like to physically see the product, feel it, and etc. When people try to buy online they lose all those elements.....plus people HATE paying for shipping.

appreciate the kind words as always, everybody...

for me, it'd say online vs face to face is around 50/50 right now in terms of my sales, but i oddly don't find a ton of success in my home city of boston haha.. i sell a lot of online to cali, texas, new york,etc. the success i have face to face is at sneaker shows, hip hop shows, our pop up shop last week, etc. i do find that when put in front of people it's not a hard sell at all while online people have to really want it.

i guess in time i'll have most stats to go off of tho...a couple of my boston stores have done real well while others not as much...but there's a shop i sell out of in san diego that has been killin it. i've definitely just found success in networking, trying to be as helpful as i can to others, and supporting anybody who supports me. a couple months back i released a mixtape of artists i work with (http://lgnds.bandcamp.com/) that helped us gain exposure, the pop-up shop last weekend was a success, and otherwise just shaking as many hands as i can. it doesn't hurt to have quality products and universal clean designs that i feel anybody can enjoy either!

i've been to hell and back with this stuff (hardly an exaggeration with this being the basis of 2 cross country moves, being broke as a joke, etc haha) and i think people see that, see the work that goes into it all, and find the brand something easy to get behind

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

June 14, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
rickylgnds

i suggest everybody try to get out to as many events as you can...it might cost you a few bucks but you'll hopefully make it back and if not, the experience and exposure definitely has a lot of value

June 14, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
mrdaleog

Received some feedback that the tees were sorta hard to see in the lookbook.
So here are the product shots...

Let me know what you all think.
- Cheers ✌

[ standardzzz.com ]

Very clean. Props.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 14, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
mrdaleog

Trusted online sites for Alstyles tee buying? Looking around for a new site to order my tees, but I'd love to know what people have experience using.

I also would like to know if anybody has experience with doing line sheets and sending them into shops for retailing. I'm about to release the new direction of my line, Live Love URBAN, and would like to introduce it to stores first to get possible buyers.

Any insight/experience on both questions is much appreciated!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 14, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
branny

Welchy> everyone in this thread, if that kid had a few stacks laying around he'd have a legit menswear brand. everyone else, nice tee shirt companies.
June 15, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Welchy> everyone in this thread, if that kid had a few stacks laying around he'd have a legit menswear brand. everyone else, nice tee shirt companies.

Cosign this.
June 15, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
branny

Trusted online sites for Alstyles tee buying? Looking around for a new site to order my tees, but I'd love to know what people have experience using.

I also would like to know if anybody has experience with doing line sheets and sending them into shops for retailing. I'm about to release the new direction of my line, Live Love URBAN, and would like to introduce it to stores first to get possible buyers.

Why would you waste time looking for people selling a manufactures product, go direct to the source that's your best bet for the cheapest cost, however in order to do this you need a tax id number, which is obtained by owning the rights to your so called "tee shirt company"
June 15, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
mrdaleog

Why would you waste time looking for people selling a manufactures product, go direct to the source that's your best bet for the cheapest cost, however in order to do this you need a tax id number, which is obtained by owning the rights to your so called "tee shirt company"

Thanks for your feedback, and question, do you own a "so called tee shirt company"?

June 15, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
rickylgnds

if most of us had a few stacks we could design and produce menswear or anything else.....but anybody without investors pretty much has to start out as a t-shirt company, nothing wrong with that

June 15, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
mrdaleog

if most of us had a few stacks we could design and produce menswear or anything else.....but anybody without investors pretty much has to start out as a t-shirt company, nothing wrong with that

Exactly. And all the people that are quick to make comments about "so called t shirt companys" fail to remember that their favorite brands, The Hundreds, Supreme, etc., ALL started out as just a "t shirt company". Everybody has to start somewhere.

June 15, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
JonnyRabbit

Thanks for your feedback, and question, do you own a "so called tee shirt company"?

Sign up at Alstyle site. You will need an EIN (tax id) number and Sales Use number. Unless you are getting cases of 36, I would suggest just dealing with a screen printer. Usually larger screen printers will have basic colored tees in stock and it might save you a few dollars.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 15, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
branny

Exactly. And all the people that are quick to make comments about "so called t shirt companys" fail to remember that their favorite brands, The Hundreds, Supreme, etc., ALL started out as just a "t shirt company". Everybody has to start somewhere.

It's 2012.
June 15, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
mrdaleog

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Sign up at Alstyle site. You will need an EIN (tax id) number and Sales Use number. Unless you are getting cases of 36, I would suggest just dealing with a screen printer. Usually larger screen printers will have basic colored tees in stock and it might save you a few dollars.

June 15, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
chads

Hey HypeBeasters,
I've been lurking this thread for months gathering inspiration and just trying to learn as much as possible.
I just launched my lookbook yesterday and would like comments, feedback, criticism, whatever, I just want to know how I can better the brand.
So a little about us.
The brand is called MYF (pronounced miff). Started by me and my brother, we aim to change the streetwear scene. Influenced by music art and just everyday life in New York City, our designs are inspired our daily life. We want to show people that they can accomplish what they want if they give everything their all.

Designs are okay but if you plan on 'changing the streetwear scene' you might want to come with some stronger designs than that. They are nothing to call home about.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 15, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
chads

It's 2012.

whats your point?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 15, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
Gooodrats

?

MISTER SPOILS Curated content for the man who indulges in art, music, women, and adventure. www.misterspoils.com

June 15, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
-MYF

Hey HypeBeasters,
I've been lurking this thread for months gathering inspiration and just trying to learn as much as possible.
I just launched my lookbook yesterday and would like comments, feedback, criticism, whatever, I just want to know how I can better the brand.
So a little about us.
The brand is called MYF (pronounced miff). Started by me and my brother, we aim to change the streetwear scene. Influenced by music art and just everyday life in New York City, our designs are inspired our daily life. We want to show people that they can accomplish what they want if they give everything their all.

Facebook
Webstore will be up soon!

Here are the pictures.

img841.imageshack.us/img841/3102/murderb.jpg

Never Give Up. Stay Militant.
MYF

Any feedback, comments, criticism, critique, anything????!
June 15, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
vanciity

Check out the brand!
http://www.facebook.com/ANVELDESIGN
http://anvel.co/

We're based off in Vancouver. Message if interested!
June 15, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
FrankGoods

seeing some awesome stuff here lately!! some new stuff from LGNDS:

www.shopLGNDS.com

appreciate the kind words as always, everybody...

for me, it'd say online vs face to face is around 50/50 right now in terms of my sales, but i oddly don't find a ton of success in my home city of boston haha.. i sell a lot of online to cali, texas, new york,etc. the success i have face to face is at sneaker shows, hip hop shows, our pop up shop last week, etc. i do find that when put in front of people it's not a hard sell at all while online people have to really want it.

i guess in time i'll have most stats to go off of tho...a couple of my boston stores have done real well while others not as much...but there's a shop i sell out of in san diego that has been killin it. i've definitely just found success in networking, trying to be as helpful as i can to others, and supporting anybody who supports me. a couple months back i released a mixtape of artists i work with (http://lgnds.bandcamp.com/) that helped us gain exposure, the pop-up shop last weekend was a success, and otherwise just shaking as many hands as i can. it doesn't hurt to have quality products and universal clean designs that i feel anybody can enjoy either!

i've been to hell and back with this stuff (hardly an exaggeration with this being the basis of 2 cross country moves, being broke as a joke, etc haha) and i think people see that, see the work that goes into it all, and find the brand something easy to get behind

Nice to hear a humble hustle..
Much Respect.
Your hard work shows.
All the best to you and your label.

www.commongoodssupply.com

June 15, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
FrankGoods

Check out the brand!

Nice Céline print ;)

June 15, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
Hellah Fresh

Yooooo If you guys aren't busy can you Like my page on FB! Bad News Company I would appreciate it! If any of you guys have a page throw it out there ill add you as well!
June 15, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Check out the brand!

Nice Céline print ;)

im really feeling that wine tie dye tee. What other colors will you be releasing in the tie dye?

:)

June 15, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Jake Ocean

Anvel sounds a little bit like "anvil" to me, the t shirt supplier

http://www.distantlight.co

June 15, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
BIGOH

what programs do you guys use to create the shirts?

WTB NOTHING

June 15, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
FrankGoods

what programs do you guys use to create the shirts?

Illustrator / Photoshop.

June 15, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
FrankGoods

I dont think I have posted any of my stuff on here. Here goes nothing...

www.VNDTA.com

Looks good bro!
Nice Preso..

Please login first to reply.