Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 13, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
hodgepodge

http://livehodgepodge.com/
June 14, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
OR NAH

prolly coping that winwell college stripe tee its really dope

Hoping it looks better irl then in the photo though

where the azn girls at

June 14, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
welchy3

Just finished the SS12 look book. What do yall think? The rest is Here.

I really enjoy your stuff.

One thing though. The black and white lookbook doesn't do these garments justice. Considering their is a fair amount of colour in your pieces I think that you should embrace that. Just my opinion though, I can see how B & W is appealing, although I don't think it accentuates the amazing colour in that button-up.

Keep movin!

Thanks man. I feel you on the color thing.... the look book is supposed more directional and stylized. Figure people will check out the online pictures anyway.

prolly coping that winwell college stripe tee its really dope

Hoping it looks better irl then in the photo though

whats wrong with the photo?
June 14, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
welchy3

edit
June 14, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
rickylgnds

seeing some awesome stuff here lately!! some new stuff from LGNDS:

www.shopLGNDS.com

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

June 14, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
commonlyused

I'm seeing some good look out there.
Heres a spread sheet of 2 shirts i mocked up.
Theres four colorways.
Open to feedback and thoughts.
Thanks!

These are fucking sick. So clean.

thanks mate. hopefully it gets into production soon.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

June 14, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
JStorm803

How many New Era fitteds do you guys get printed? I'm trying to get at least 10 for my line

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 14, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
cozah1

GOT THAT ARCHI BALDE

Archi-Balde.com

cozah

June 14, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
JonnyRabbit

How many New Era fitteds do you guys get printed? I'm trying to get at least 10 for my line

For a run that low, your best bet is to find New Era blanks and get a local shop to handle embroidery/printing. I still wouldn't recommend doing 10 hats. You're basically going to end up spending $20-30 each and it's not much of a flip (assuming usual retail is $40).

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 14, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Soiree

Digitizing fees are around $50-$75 per logo, plus per embroidery a hat. Better to get another brand of hat to start off to keep cost's down and you can do more than 10( new era's are pricey ). You will learn quick that everything you do in this industry will save you a lot of money and will boost your profits.
June 14, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
JStorm803

Preciate the advice yall.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 14, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
JonnyRabbit

Digitizing fees are around $50-$75 per logo, plus per embroidery a hat. Better to get another brand of hat to start off to keep cost's down and you can do more than 10( new era's are pricey ). You will learn quick that everything you do in this industry will save you a lot of money and will boost your profits.

Exactly what he said. Not many brands are doing New Era (even at 144 pieces minimum). Its best to just find a cap manufacturer. If you are looking to get into stores, you should find a way to minimize your cost so you're able to compete with other brands when it comes to wholesaling.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 14, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
wiltedco

I'm seeing some good look out there.
Heres a spread sheet of 2 shirts i mocked up.
Theres four colorways.
Open to feedback and thoughts.
Thanks!

cool stuff reminds me a bit of scumfuck
June 14, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
wiltedco

One thing though. The black and white lookbook doesn't do these garments justice. Considering their is a fair amount of colour in your pieces I think that you should embrace that. Just my opinion though, I can see how B & W is appealing, although I don't think it accentuates the amazing colour in that button-up.

Keep movin!

I notice you print your designs on Champion. How's the quality on those shirts compared to Alstyle?
June 14, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
Daniel Steez

I've sampled nearly every tee and believe that Alstyle is the best quality we've come across..I'm interested to hear Wiltedco thinks

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

June 14, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
welchy3

Keep movin!

I notice you print your designs on Champion. How's the quality on those shirts compared to Alstyle?

I used Alstyle 1701 for my last run. I thought they were decent but didn't like the neckline mostly... It was pretty loose on L and up. I really enjoy these champion and most love the classic C logo on the arm.
June 14, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
commonlyused

screenprinting is fun

June 14, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
-MYF

Hey HypeBeasters,
I've been lurking this thread for months gathering inspiration and just trying to learn as much as possible.
I just launched my lookbook yesterday and would like comments, feedback, criticism, whatever, I just want to know how I can better the brand.
So a little about us.
The brand is called MYF (pronounced miff). Started by me and my brother, we aim to change the streetwear scene. Influenced by music art and just everyday life in New York City, our designs are inspired our daily life. We want to show people that they can accomplish what they want if they give everything their all.

Facebook
Webstore will be up soon!

Here are the pictures.

img841.imageshack.us/img841/3102/murderb.jpg

Never Give Up. Stay Militant.
MYF
June 14, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
ryder

I've sampled nearly every tee and believe that Alstyle is the best quality we've come across..I'm interested to hear Wiltedco thinks

5301's fo lyfe.

But for real, best fit and quality for the best price. But when they dry sometimes they like flail out which is a bummer.

edmflavor.com

June 14, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
commonlyused

looking real good guys. I'm digging the whats in store. The lookbook was dope too, I like how it looks. The photocopy print and how its creased, creative but i think doing that in color (slightly saturated or something) would be cooler. keep it up yall.

June 14, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
commonlyused

Yo guys, I'm trying to get Distant Light up to 200 likes by June 20th... if you want to support, you can like the page here. spread the word! peace

Yo guys, I'm trying to get Distant Light up to 200 likes by June 20th... if you want to support, you can like the page here. spread the word! peace

I will help you out, but I'd respect a little reciprocation in return! Like my pagehere

done did it

June 14, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
AlwaysGoodAlvy

I'm looking for some great manufacturers for my fall designs, do you guys have any that you would recommend? I have a few in MN but I would like to know of some overseas that you guys might know and trust !

Thanks

AlwaysGood

June 14, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
karakter1

there isnt much to like yet....

Im sure that once you actually drop the line you will get to 200 likes easily...
but on your FB its says June 8th....then June 20th.......................

i hope you actually drop a line eventually. Good luck.
June 14, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
Jake Ocean

there isnt much to like yet....

Im sure that once you actually drop the line you will get to 200 likes easily...
but on your FB its says June 8th....then June 20th.......................

i hope you actually drop a line eventually. Good luck.

right when you land on the page it says "drops june 20th"

http://www.distantlight.co

June 14, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Broken Bank Clo

www.shopLGNDS.com

If you don't mind me asking. How are your sales number online vs street?
Reason I ask is out of all of us you line seems to be the most I guess you can say "established"

I'm not trying to gauge my success to your but it seems whatever you are doing as far as networking is really working and as a up and comer trying to follow a big names example can be a little overwhelming because of funds.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 14, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
AndyRocksBluu

www.shopLGNDS.com

If you don't mind me asking. How are your sales number online vs street?
Reason I ask is out of all of us you line seems to be the most I guess you can say "established"

I'm not trying to gauge my success to your but it seems whatever you are doing as far as networking is really working and as a up and comer trying to follow a big names example can be a little overwhelming because of funds.

I don't remember where i read it but its been said that selling online is a lot harder than selling face to face. People like to physically see the product, feel it, and etc. When people try to buy online they lose all those elements.....plus people HATE paying for shipping.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

June 14, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Some summer stuff out now fellas...Printed on the Al Styles now so comfy
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 14, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
VNDTAkast

www.shopLGNDS.com

that red tank is dope. I'd cop it.

Instagram: VNDTAkast

June 14, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
angelooo

Some summer stuff out now fellas...Printed on the Al Styles now so comfy

Diggin' the vibe of this.

+ + +

June 14, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
angelooo

Received some feedback that the tees were sorta hard to see in the lookbook.
So here are the product shots...

Let me know what you all think.
- Cheers ✌

[ standardzzz.com ]

+ + +

Please login first to reply.