Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Jun 13, 2012 @ 14:50
k
Jun 13, 2012 @ 14:51
Jun 13, 2012 @ 15:01

still working on the design, can I get some feedback on it?
Jun 13, 2012 @ 15:29

Teaser shot from the new collection, check us out!
Your feedback is welcomed.

Minds of the Frey
www.mindsofthefrey.co.uk
http://mindsofthefrey.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/mindsofthefrey
Jun 13, 2012 @ 18:22

Teaser shot from the new collection, check us out!
Your feedback is welcomed.

Minds of the Frey
www.mindsofthefrey.co.uk
http://mindsofthefrey.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/mindsofthefrey

the star reminds me of undefeateds logo.
Jun 13, 2012 @ 19:45
Havent been on hypebeast in a while but we just dropped our summer line today!

Heres a little preview, more at www.edmflavor.com

I would set the print lower on the chest for the crew. Maybe its just the photo, print looks high.
Also place the woven more to the left seam of the garment.
Otherwise the perso looks good man.
Keep it up.. blushing

I know smh, it was meant to be lower, but cant change it now hah. It still looks good tho, atleast its not at the collar hah. Thanks for the feedback mate!

heres another picture of it, i do like how the ink turned out, kinda a rustic look to it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edmflavor.com

Jun 13, 2012 @ 19:49
Hey guys if anyone needs any prints done let me know! We run a full auto shop in Orange, CA. We specialize in Plastisol & discharge inks, flyers, stickers, business cards, and banners! Drop me an email if you have any questions. We work well with small brands.

Blake@SoireeClothing.com

Some of our current clients, Snoop Dogg, LMFAO, Swhazye, Drias Hollywood etc.

hahaha sex panther shirt wins.
Jun 13, 2012 @ 20:32
I’m seeing some good look out there.
Heres a spread sheet of 2 shirts i mocked up.
Theres four colorways.
Open to feedback and thoughts.
Thanks!

Not my style, but if it were, I'd def rock this. Simplistic and clean...I like it.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Jun 13, 2012 @ 21:19
Just opened an online store

Finest & Co
Jun 13, 2012 @ 21:52
I'm seeing some good look out there.
Theres four colorways.
Thanks!

My feedback:
Both designs need to be done over. I don't know if you did it yourself but I would hire a designer. Stores are not going to pick up those designs. the end.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

Jun 13, 2012 @ 21:53
Theres four colorways.
Thanks!

These are fucking sick. So clean.
Jun 13, 2012 @ 23:25
Just finished the SS12 look book. What do yall think? The rest is Here.

Jun 13, 2012 @ 23:37

I really enjoy your stuff.

One thing though. The black and white lookbook doesn't do these garments justice. Considering their is a fair amount of colour in your pieces I think that you should embrace that. Just my opinion though, I can see how B & W is appealing, although I don't think it accentuates the amazing colour in that button-up.

Keep movin!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Jun 13, 2012 @ 23:57
http://livehodgepodge.com/
Jun 14, 2012 @ 00:44
prolly coping that winwell college stripe tee its really dope

Hoping it looks better irl then in the photo though

where the azn girls at

Jun 14, 2012 @ 01:30

One thing though. The black and white lookbook doesn't do these garments justice. Considering their is a fair amount of colour in your pieces I think that you should embrace that. Just my opinion though, I can see how B & W is appealing, although I don't think it accentuates the amazing colour in that button-up.

Keep movin!

Thanks man. I feel you on the color thing.... the look book is supposed more directional and stylized. Figure people will check out the online pictures anyway.

prolly coping that winwell college stripe tee its really dope

Hoping it looks better irl then in the photo though

whats wrong with the photo?
Jun 14, 2012 @ 01:39
edit
Jun 14, 2012 @ 02:02
seeing some awesome stuff here lately!! some new stuff from LGNDS:

www.shopLGNDS.com

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

Jun 14, 2012 @ 02:36
Theres four colorways.
Thanks!

These are fucking sick. So clean.

thanks mate. hopefully it gets into production soon.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

Jun 14, 2012 @ 03:44
How many New Era fitteds do you guys get printed? I'm trying to get at least 10 for my line

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:08
GOT THAT ARCHI BALDE

Archi-Balde.com

cozah

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:09
How many New Era fitteds do you guys get printed? I'm trying to get at least 10 for my line

For a run that low, your best bet is to find New Era blanks and get a local shop to handle embroidery/printing. I still wouldn't recommend doing 10 hats. You're basically going to end up spending $20-30 each and it's not much of a flip (assuming usual retail is $40).

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:24

Digitizing fees are around $50-$75 per logo, plus per embroidery a hat. Better to get another brand of hat to start off to keep cost's down and you can do more than 10( new era's are pricey ). You will learn quick that everything you do in this industry will save you a lot of money and will boost your profits.
Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:54
Preciate the advice yall.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:57

Digitizing fees are around $50-$75 per logo, plus per embroidery a hat. Better to get another brand of hat to start off to keep cost's down and you can do more than 10( new era's are pricey ). You will learn quick that everything you do in this industry will save you a lot of money and will boost your profits.

Exactly what he said. Not many brands are doing New Era (even at 144 pieces minimum). Its best to just find a cap manufacturer. If you are looking to get into stores, you should find a way to minimize your cost so you're able to compete with other brands when it comes to wholesaling.

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:00
Theres four colorways.
Thanks!

cool stuff reminds me a bit of scumfuck
Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:01

Keep movin!

I notice you print your designs on Champion. How's the quality on those shirts compared to Alstyle?
Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:37
I've sampled nearly every tee and believe that Alstyle is the best quality we've come across..I'm interested to hear Wiltedco thinks

@GullySteez; All Things Dope.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:55
Here

Keep movin!

I notice you print your designs on Champion. How's the quality on those shirts compared to Alstyle?

I used Alstyle 1701 for my last run. I thought they were decent but didn't like the neckline mostly... It was pretty loose on L and up. I really enjoy these champion and most love the classic C logo on the arm.
Jun 14, 2012 @ 06:29
screenprinting is fun

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0