Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 10, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
almightymints

im 17 just fresh out of highschool and i have always dreamt of starting a clothing brand.(its my dream) and so im starting.ive done the best of my research on how to do so. i realized you must be dedicated and i know i am smile
so far i got some ideas but the name is what im stressing over >.< does it really matter? i mean so far the names im choosing from is UNDRGRND or St. MIND..im moving more towards UNDRGRND, but idk? can you people give me feedback on which you guys think is a good name? sorry that im new to it but my dream is to be up there with my brand but i know everyone else is too lol. thank you.

Runaway...
June 10, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
cityofsavages

Best Way To Market Your New Brand?
Hey Hypebeasts Forumers!

I have my own clothing line called effulgence and wondering what is the best way promoting, marketing and advertising your brand to spread to the masses?

Twitter is a big tool for us, Facebook as well, success using ads may vary depending on what site you use, before you pay to have your ads on a site you should do a lot of research on the them. Start off slow develop a good logo that can be easily recognized and start off by putting it on stickers and buttons, it will be easier to get people to rock with those than a shirt in the beginning.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 10, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
chads

lol wut?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 10, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
uncommonvalue

We just released our website. http:/uncommon-value.com
follow uv on twitter at http://twitter.com/uncommonvalue
or email uv on uncommonvalueshop@gmail.com

open to feedback and thoughts!

uv
uncommon value
June 11, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
minsct

hey guyss im tryin to start off my own brand you know just make shirts(you see the street wear nowadays and you rock it but there's some more stuff you'd like to see out there thats not there and well why not just create your ownn shit wear what you wanna see naw meanconfused i just wanna make simple stuff and the name for the most part i call it Heirloom but i feel thats too simple i wanna incorporate it with another word but cant seem to find another word. what do you guys think? anything positive i would appreciate thanks!

Before you jump into a business I'd suggest that you ATLEAST take a class on entrepreneurship or english. I'm trying not to fully judge you but by the sounds of the post you just put together you are not educated enough to be running a successful business.

In an attempt to be positive here, I like the name heirloom. Please though, figure out the rest of the name yourself. Asking other people to give your brand an identity is the wrong way to approach things. An authentic brand creates an identity from their own hearts.

Good luck to you.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

June 11, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
johnnyeastworks

They look good! Do you have any pics of a proto that you have been using for awhile? Would love to see how it breaks in.

Good luck!

victor john penner

Thanks, Victor. Here is one shot I snapped the other day of my lighter case in natural that I've been using for about 9 months. Never oiled or dyed, just evolved with everyday use. I'll grab some photos of other products when I get a chance.

@eastwrks

June 11, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
TEST/model

Johnny, that looks good!!
Are you using waxed cotton thread?
victor

They look good! Do you have any pics of a proto that you have been using for awhile? Would love to see how it breaks in.

Good luck!

victor john penner

Thanks, Victor. Here is one shot I snapped the other day of my lighter case in natural that I've been using for about 9 months. Never oiled or dyed, just evolved with everyday use. I'll grab some photos of other products when I get a chance.

June 11, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
aaronstrdywngs

What you guys think of our stickers?

Our first two tees sold really well. We will be releasing these two again with our first range on our website www.strdywngs.com in 2 weeks time. We currently have a crew next sweater, 4 tees, a baseball tee and 2 beanies in production. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

June 11, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
mrdaleog

Question to all my snapback wearing people in here:

Do you prefer snapbacks with colored underbills (green) or the underbill kept the same color as the hat?

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 11, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Soiree

Hey guys if anyone needs any prints done let me know! We run a full auto shop in Orange, CA. We specialize in Plastisol & discharge inks, flyers, stickers, business cards, and banners! Drop me an email if you have any questions. We work well with small brands.

Blake@SoireeClothing.com

Some of our current clients, Snoop Dogg, LMFAO, Swhazye, Drias Hollywood etc.

June 11, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
chads

Question to all my snapback wearing people in here:

Do you prefer snapbacks with colored underbills (green) or the underbill kept the same color as the hat?

I think it really depends, I think if its vintage or retro inspired or has a sports theme, then a green under bill can look good but if it more of modern, simple design then corresponding colors usually work better. I thin if you wanna play it safe just go with the same color under brim.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 12, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
escargot88

www.damagegallery.com

We are a new brand out of Orange County would love to hear your feedback . thanks

Very well put together. Best new brand Iv'e seen on here and cant wait to see what you come out with next.

website is legit to
June 12, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Jake Ocean

Just letting you guys know I will be dropping my brand Distant Light on June 20th. It's been 10 months in the making and I'm pretty proud of it.

If you would like to support the brand, you can check us out on:
Facebook
Tumblr
Instagram: @distantlight

http://distantlight.co/

Few snaps from the lookbook..

http://www.distantlight.co

June 12, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
JonnyRabbit

Great to see when brands do custom lettering

AnmlHse Philadelphia - Design Collective/Brand / http://anmlhse.com

June 12, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
scratchclothing

My line.... Scratchclothing (some cell phone pics sorry)
www.scratchclothingline.com
June 12, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
commonlyused

snapback idea. feedback?

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

June 12, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
Frank_

i would do the baseball bats just them on the front...and have the cmyl a hit on the side of the hat
June 12, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
BEENDOINGIT

If anyone wants to swap sources/manufacturers hit me up. Got the name of Supremes cap manufacturer and 3 other cap manufacturers. Also got hoody/ t-shirt/acessories/beanies/outerwear manufacturers.

If you don't have manufacturers to trade or aren't willing to pay for them then don't contact me.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
JStorm803

Yo Scratch Clothing is dope.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 12, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
scratchclothing

thanks bro
Yo Scratch Clothing is dope.
June 12, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
AlwaysGoodAlvy

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the Forum world, but you gotta start somewhere right?!

Check out my new clothing line called "Always Good" and please send me feed back.

Will drop a Fall Look Book with new different styles in July !

AlwaysGood

June 12, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
Broken Bank Clo

So you guys are still debating over the "Box Logo" thing...

Anyway.
I have officially sold 100 of these prints. My number at this point won't match those of the bigger names out there but I just wanted to let some of the guys in here who are just starting and still building success can and will come. We you put your heart into it and make whatever you do your own, people who appreciate it will buy it. The market is big enough for everyone. Some will not last and some will but if you do do this because you love it rather then to make money then your heart is in the right place.

And some some "Essential" shots I was playing around with. Nothing to serious right now in a way these photos are a little corny and didn't come out as well as I hoped but it's trial and error when building a successful brand.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 12, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Frank_

^^^^^^^^^
need better lighting and a better camera...dont use the flash
June 12, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
Broken Bank Clo

When I do my lookbook that's how i plan on doing all the shirt photos.
I used my point and shot no PS editing on the photo but your advice is heard

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 12, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
minsct

Did an essentials a little over 8 months ago. I think its time for an update soon.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

June 12, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
johnnyeastworks

Yup, real Irish waxed linen

Johnny, that looks good!!
Are you using waxed cotton thread?
victor

@eastwrks

June 12, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
Atlas&Mason

Just released a little project called Atlas & Mason. Available here: Atlas & Mason

heres a little teaser vid vimeo.com/41901796

any feedback is appreciated

use code: Gentlemen20 for 20% at check out if your into anything.

Atlas & Mason "A Gentlemen's Brand" www.atlasandmason.com Use code: AxM15 for 15% off at checkout.

June 12, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Just released a little project called Atlas & Mason. Available here: Atlas & Mason

If you're gonna release 'menswear' i think you do some stuff that we would usually associate with menswear instead of just the common graphic tee.

Tees look good doe, no faults there.
June 12, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Atlas&Mason

If you're gonna release 'menswear' i think you do some stuff that we would usually associate with menswear instead of just the common graphic tee.

thanks man I agree, I have cut and sew items in the works, just trying to get some stuff out there right now.

Atlas & Mason "A Gentlemen's Brand" www.atlasandmason.com Use code: AxM15 for 15% off at checkout.

June 12, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
BEENDOINGIT

thanks man I agree, I have cut and sew items in the works, just trying to get some stuff out there right now.

I feel you man, everyone got to start somewhere. Interested to see your cut & sew stuff.

Please login first to reply.