Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 14, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
Staxowax

Hey guys, I have my own brand coming out soon and will post some stuff on here soon as well. I have a few questions as to what you guys think when purchasing graphic tees

1. - Price range preference
2. - What do you judge your price range preference by...ex...shirt color, brand, graphic, tshirt feel...etc
3. - Would you rather wear something thats more limited in quantity or does it not matter to you?
4. - Do you keep or throw away a hang tag?
5. - Does t-shirt packaging matter to you, or would you rather just have the t-shirt?
6. - How do you feel when you receive a t-shirt and receive some small goodies as well?

Thanks guys for taking the time.
May 14, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
JLK

1. - up to 40$ depending on fit, graphic, and color... normally i pay around 20-30
2. - fit, graphic, color (in that order)
3. - doesn't matter
4. - what
5. - no
6. - goodies are awesome
May 14, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
whoarekyle

1. up to $35, depending on quality
2. shirt quality, look
3. limited
4. lolwut
5. dont care
6. goodies are cool
May 14, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
gw795

1. - I'll pay big bucks if I really really like a tee (not more than 100, but still I have to be in love with the tee to pay 75/80)
2. - Brand (not gonna lie, I give preference to the big names), Shirt graphics (I gotta love it), Color (I try to mix up colors I buy)
3. - I don't really care, limited edition is kinda cool but almost meaningless to me
4. - sayyyy what?
5. - I mean a cool package is nice, but I don't really care.
6. - It's nice, it sometimes makes me like a brand a little bit more. Depends on what they give me though. Stickers are always awesome.
May 15, 2011 @ 08:53 AM
BKBROWN

1. - up to like 30, has to be good thouh
2. - quality and good logo/name graphics
3. - doesn't matter
4. - the little cardboard things that say the brand? i keep them in a pile but it doesn't matter
5. - doesnt matter
6. - good

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

May 15, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
Staxowax

Cool, thanks guys. I will post my brand on here soon...and yeah hang tags are the little cardboard that hangs and comes usually on the neck or on the sleeve
May 15, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
ohmannn

i personally like to keep all my hangtags since theyre all so different
June 5, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
DK413

1. Depends on the quality and brand.. So really, anywhere from $20-$120+
2. Like I said above, quality really matters. Other than that, the fit and design are definitely the biggest part. Color doesn't matter too much, as long as it isn't tacky and matches/goes with what I wear.
3. I would like to wear something inbetween, not limited, but not so that everyone and their grandmother is wearing it.
4. I like to collect hang tags.. but that's just me.
5. I usually keep the packaging depending on if it's nice or not.
6. I love them, they're nice to have sometimes. But I guess it really depends!
June 5, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
Staxowax

Thanks guys, all of this is serious help. I posted my brands debut but the message was removed not sure why
June 6, 2011 @ 07:37 AM
jaeyoung

Hey guys, I have my own brand coming out soon and will post some stuff on here soon as well. I have a few questions as to what you guys think when purchasing graphic tees

1. - Price range preference
2. - What do you judge your price range preference by...ex...shirt color, brand, graphic, tshirt feel...etc
3. - Would you rather wear something thats more limited in quantity or does it not matter to you?
4. - Do you keep or throw away a hang tag?
5. - Does t-shirt packaging matter to you, or would you rather just have the t-shirt?
6. - How do you feel when you receive a t-shirt and receive some small goodies as well?

Thanks guys for taking the time.

1. Up to $36 for regular graphic shirts depending on quality, graphic, etc.
2. Fit/quality, brand, graphic, color.
3. Both, some limited, some general.
4. I like to keep them.
5. Sort of. I like nicely packaged consumer goods, it really shows me that you guys means business.
6. I like it...
June 6, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
Staxowax

Thanks thats all been some real good helpful feedback
June 6, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
slap

1. - max $40 (but i would have to really like it), otherwise $30 max
2. - most importantly is the design on it, and then quality (not baggy or stretchy)
3. - dont care for limited stuff, i think its just same stuff, but overpriced
4. - keep
5. - when ordering online, tshirt folded nicely in a logo-ed plastic bag, when in store, tshirt is fine.
6. - amazing, it's like christmas.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 7, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
liquiditytrap

1. $50 max and I'd have to love the design and the feel of the shirt. Normally, I usually expect to spend $30-40 on t-shirts.

2. I don't care about brands at all. In fact, I won't wear a shirt that has a brand name ostensibly displayed. First and foremost, I care about design and then the fit/feel of the shirt. An expensive shirt needs to have great design and feel.

3. I don't necessarily seek out limited clothing. If I buy something and it also happens to be limited, then cool, but I don't really care.

4. I keep all the hang tags from clothes.

5. Packaging isn't really important to me. If I'm ordering it online, just make sure it gets to me safely.

6. Goodies are always a bonus. I especially like a cool sticker every now and then.
June 7, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
DILLAZILLA

1. - 30
2. - graphic, if the shirt is hot, screw the brand
3. - doesnt matter
4. - throw away
5. - It doesnt really matter, but if it comes in good packaging its a plus i guess
6. - AWESOME
June 8, 2011 @ 12:08 PM
Mountain

Thanks to every body for sharing the wonderful information about tees opinions. I really like it.
June 8, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
PandoCalrissian

price $50-60 max if i really like it on average about $25 -30

fit is huge i could give a fuck about a brand if it fits nice and the design is cool ill rock it and goodies are the shit

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 9, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
MajorLazy

Dude. You know half ya'll rock things with name brands on em.

It's a good mix if you do both. Sometimes graphics are cool, but man nothing beats a classic POLO or say Stussy on the front.

Just don't make it too bank son. I don't know you and I wouldn't support you just yet. Pay some dues and then see me.

A Mother F#@ker

Please login first to reply.