Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 10, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
Clouston

'Size?' is a UK based clothing store,

they sell brands such as Nike, Converse, Adidas, Onitsuka Tiger, New Balance, Fred Perry,

What do you think about this store?

Would you like to see it in the US?
May 11, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
antbass

good shop, one of the only retail stores i still hit up.
May 11, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
dapper

I went there when i was in london, it was dope. I would most definitely go if it was in the states.
May 14, 2011 @ 02:58 PM
gotmycap

+1 to antbass.

Go the size? in Portobello Road, london, regularly!
May 14, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Gnou

I've really enjoyed the Size? sneaker collabs in the past year... Really, really did. The store/brand is great for sure, but everything they sell is already available elsewhere in the US, I doubt it would be all that sensible.
Unless you would sell only the Size? branded products without the silly postage costs; in which case yeah, sure, I'd love to see it happen.
May 15, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
antbass

...but everything they sell is already available elsewhere in the US, I doubt it would be all that sensible...

this makes a lot of sense! from what i gather it seems loads easier to find clothes like these in stores over there, whereas over here (in my city anyway) there are only a handful of places (with not the best selection in sizes - everything i normally want from any of the independant streetwear shops is usually gone in my size by the time i see it), a new one opens every now and then but then shuts up pretty quick 'cos they're stocking something as dry as my knees.

Please login first to reply.