I got a couple of tank tops that were too big for me, and I need to shrink it. (100% Cotton)
1. When I'm putting it in hot water will the color fade?
2. If so, should I flip it inside out?
3. What should I do after placing it in the hot water after a few minutes of boiling?
4. Do I hang the tank tops, or place the tank tops in the dryer?
5. Should I put all the tank tops in the boiling water together?
6. Would it change the colors of the shirt? Or should I do it one by one?
7. If I put the tank tops in the dryer, do I leave it in there longer than I'm suppose to or not as long?
8. Does the tank tops have a maximum amount of shrinkage that I could do? Or could I shrink it as small as possible?