Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
tha son

Taking into account hype/anticipation.

- I think Dope Couture is really coming into their own. Their spring line thoroughly represents the brand, the pieces are all wearable, mature, eye-catching while remaining subtle, and pretty awesome.

- Supreme. Let me say, I don't own an article of Supreme clothing ... but even as they've become dangerously popular, just from their visuals, you can tell they've continued to kill it with this release.

- Only NY came weak with this spring release (I'm referring to the just released items). My anticipation was only equaled by my disappointment. All the aspects of quality I named for DC above were standby attributes for ONLY and they misfired on this one (many of the pieces are far too similar to past releases, and their logo-featured products are not as creative as they were in previous lines. Color choices are out there, graphic tees are boring.) I still love ONLY though.

- Alife ... has fallen off. Crucify me all you want, they're staple of crude block letter tee's and they're signature ALIFE tees are all overdone.

Lemme hear your guys thoughts...
April 14, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
Patrick of LA

Please login first to reply.