FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 22, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
Fictitious

Looking forward to see more
June 22, 2011 @ 05:25 PM

I like it.Has very original feel to the clothing while still feeling like it belongs.very nice.
June 23, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
SkullWithHair

thanks for the good words guys. Just finished up the second line. A ton of work but i feel like like heads are gonna love it.

www.TheVNM.com

June 23, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
KateMossBlow

Looks pretty professional man
June 28, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
fc.

if you can restock the "Under Cover" tee in M i'd cop it right away
September 13, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
SkullWithHair

if you can restock the "Under Cover" tee in M i'd cop it right away

yo! Under Cover is back in stock in all sizes and we are running free shipping on everything for the next few days. New line drops in a couple weeks. Thanks for all the support.

www.TheVNM.com

September 13, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Million Dozen

You have some sharp looks in your line. Keep it up king.
September 13, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
jayeff

great stuff for your first line
September 14, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
K [X] Z I

- Apparel
Many of the brands posted on HB seem to be created by people who never really did any art/graphic design. So... there is a lot of lack in professionalism. The designs you have are very professional. Not my taste, but I know the designs could sell to people with similar tastes to yours. I think the best way to start your own graphic tees brand, is to be a graphic designer/artist or to hire one.

- Website
The first thing that came to my mind was "pro". The first second I saw the page, it looked professional. It has a blog, lookbook, store, etc. I even like the mailing list and twitter/facebook links. The thing it's missing is the "about" section at the top though. Also, I like clothing brands that have a lookbook; it just seems more professional.

- Conclusion
I used the word "professional" a lot in this, because professionalism is a major factor in doing business. This is seriously not my style, but this is the best indie streetwear work I've seen on HB. I love how you thought of almost every detail prior to your launch. The bar has been raised for everyone else.
September 14, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
Rockwe11

Z I;3169090']- Apparel
Many of the brands posted on HB seem to be created by people who never really did any art/graphic design. So... there is a lot of lack in professionalism. The designs you have are very professional. Not my taste, but I know the designs could sell to people with similar tastes to yours. I think the best way to start your own graphic tees brand, is to be a graphic designer/artist or to hire one.

- Website
The first thing that came to my mind was "pro". The first second I saw the page, it looked professional. It has a blog, lookbook, store, etc. I even like the mailing list and twitter/facebook links. The thing it's missing is the "about" section at the top though. Also, I like clothing brands that have a lookbook; it just seems more professional.

- Conclusion
I used the word "professional" a lot in this, because professionalism is a major factor in doing business. This is seriously not my style, but this is the best indie streetwear work I've seen on HB. I love how you thought of almost every detail prior to your launch. The bar has been raised for everyone else.

I have to agree. The look-book makes it seem like you have followers even though they are your models. As well, your website looks "organized", which is important. Seems like a lot of "smaller" (in terms of scale and budget) companies lack that sense of organization on their websites and companies as a whole. Also, an About Us link would be cool. I don't think you need to add a pic of yourself but having that gives the buyer a sense of buying a from a legit company and "knowing" the company a little. Also an explanation of the company's name. my 2 cents.
September 14, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
SkullWithHair

thanks for the feedback guys, we are definitely listening. we take a lot of time planning out each aspect of the line, photo shoots, the site, etc. so it's rad to hear someone is taking notice.

the about link is at the bottom and intentionally left off of the top. we don't want it to really be a huge deal, but we will probably expand on it soon. as to the company's name we do explain it, kinda.

www.TheVNM.com

September 15, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
EC

the line looks great. what kind of shirts did you use?
September 15, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
Rockwe11

thanks for the feedback guys, we are definitely listening. we take a lot of time planning out each aspect of the line, photo shoots, the site, etc. so it's rad to hear someone is taking notice.

the about link is at the bottom and intentionally left off of the top. we don't want it to really be a huge deal, but we will probably expand on it soon. as to the company's name we do explain it, kinda.

I just saw the About link. hahaha...That is an awesome description. It is a description without describing anything. Well played.
September 15, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
Z

Your logo vaguely looks like a Swastika, lol, which really doesn't matter because you have really good line! Kudos.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 18, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
Amel

test

not bad
October 3, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
SkullWithHair

thanks for all the kind words and advice guys. Second line dropped today thanks to all the support. check it out and let me know what you think.

www.thevnm.com/albums/view/11

oh and if any of you guys watch How To Make It In America on HBO i snuck on the episode last night and rep'd my shit. If you want a legit "Neanderthal" tee we got em in the store haha.

www.thevnm.com/
www.thevnm.com/

www.TheVNM.com

October 3, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
PrimeCo.

^so awesome dude, saw all the hype from it on mintees, btw the new line is amazing.
October 3, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
mrh

definitely one of the few new brands im actually liking
October 21, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
SkullWithHair

thanks guys. had a great response to all the new drops.

www.TheVNM.com

October 22, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
iise.kk

great stuff man. keep it up
October 23, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
Cleophus

Pretty dope, may be copping that Break Shit tee.
October 23, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
hehsy5sy5

i would have probably copped the jacket if it didnt have the logos on it, also looks like its a bit baggy fit instead of the slim fit. looks like a dope piece but theres too many decent jackets similar to that that looks cleaner and more fitted in that price range. not into the skull stuff but nice website
October 23, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
xzther

nice editing, looks really clean...keep it up man
October 24, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
SkullWithHair

<p>i would have probably copped the jacket if it didnt have the logos on it, also looks like its a bit baggy fit instead of the slim fit. looks like a dope piece but theres too many decent jackets similar to that that looks cleaner and more fitted in that price range. not into the skull stuff but nice website</p>

thanks to everyone for the feedback. The denim is a slim fit, the photo might just be a bit deceiving because at the time of the photoshoot we only had a sample 1 size up from what the dude normally wears.

www.TheVNM.com

October 24, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Not bad.
October 31, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
black

Good work!

blackmfg.co fitted goods

November 2, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
gamesnacks

I checked out your site and your stuff looks great just like everyone else said. I'm curious about what your logo means. Is that something you can share?
November 2, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
SkullWithHair

it's a toppled dollar sign.

www.TheVNM.com

November 2, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
gamesnacks

it's a toppled dollar sign.

Worrrrrrd. Thanks for such a prompt reply.
November 17, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
SkullWithHair

not sure if any of you ride motorcycles, but we are giving away this custom helmet we hand painted to a random facebook follower on Nov. 25th.

all you have to do is &quot;like&quot; our page and it might be yours VNM Facebook

www.TheVNM.com

Please login first to reply.