Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 8, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
stevedavis

super like it!!! if u launch it i will surely buy some on them!
June 8, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
atslopes

Network like crazy!!!

http://atslopes.bigcartel.com Coolestees

June 8, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
guddah1

Thanks for all the comments guys. Just gives me inspiration to move forward to know that I'm headed in the right direction. To the cat asking about wholesale AA tees, I have no idea. (sorry I couldn't help) But here's some quick pics of the latest batch of samples.
sorry for the crap pics

June 9, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
capalv

new
Hi,everybody,I'm new and glad to join
June 10, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Dermy

Not a huge fan of the designs more of a graphic tee lover.I have never seen a more positive thread on hypebeast if any of your shit was slacking these people would tear you apart so this is a good sign.
June 12, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
NDP

Compared to most upstart lines that are posted on forums, this really isn't all that bad.

You really need to look at the positioning of the 'A' and 'P' relative to the rest of the brand name in that first logo, as the spacing seems a bit off.

Also, I'd re-think the "Raising The Curve" positioning, as it doesn't exactly work as you likely intended. Might be better suited with a different tagline. Try and add a bit more depth and feel to some of the more 2D graphics too, as those come off slightly underdeveloped and bare. Overall, it's a good general direction compared to most initial starting points, but there's still a ton of strategy & positioning work to be figured out.

Lastly, UNDRCRWN did that *EXACT* Brotherhood tournament tee around 3 seasons ago.
June 12, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
myBallz

wow nice good luck with that dude
June 22, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
guddah1

Lastly, UNDRCRWN did that *EXACT* Brotherhood tournament tee around 3 seasons ago.

Found the undrcrwn tee, I like mine a lil better. Guess I'll have to scrap it
June 23, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
kelz26

Yo, what is the wholesale pricing like for AA? i'm trying to get an idea before i sign up for it..

It's pretty high in comparison to other brands or even similar brands. It just depends on which shirt/blend you end up using. If you don't have a wholesale account set up with them, whoever prints your shirts will be able to get you a quote.
June 23, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
kelz26

Good designs, I agree on the idea of logo shirts though, they're hard to sell until you build up your brand. Best of luck with everything!
June 26, 2011 @ 06:24 AM
reecenoir

As a collective, i believe the brand lacks cohesion. Individually, the majority are nice pieces. I'm just not sure if you have a real solid base for building a brand. My humble advice would be to stick with a theme and build brand recognition, it's a bit all over the place at the moment. Cheers, and goodluck!!
June 26, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
deathsheep

some dope designs.

Please login first to reply.