Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 27, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
originalhype

New Product!!!

The new Dropp/Make Up Kit by Self Scale.

Made of raw denim, genuine wrinkled leather, and heavy duty metal Snap Closure.

$20.00. Available Now!

Your text to link here...

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

April 2, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
originalhype

Sorry peeps, just been busy lately but there will be more design to come.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

April 16, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
originalhype

My current Project.

It will soon be at my online store @ self scale.

May 2, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
originalhype

New Product!!!

The new patterned handkerchief by Self Scale.

Made of 100% Cotton

All three for $17.00. w/ Free Shipping in the U.S.A. Available Now!

May 2, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
DarthVader

Keychains are dope as fuck.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
originalhype

Keychains are dope as fuck.

Thank You.

May 8, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
originalhype

GIVEAWAY!!!

I am doing a giveaway on my blog page.
http://www.selfscale.net/blog

I am giving two keyring fobs away to two lucky contestants.

Rules:

1. Link or post picture of your currents keys (It must be yours, using fake picture will get you disqualified).

2. You do not have to be following me to apply.

3. Giveaway ends on May 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm.

June 3, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
originalhype

GIVEAWAY!!!

I am doing a giveaway on my blog page.
http://www.selfscale.net/blog

I am giving two keyring fobs away to two lucky contestants.

Rules:

1. Link or post picture of your currents keys (It must be yours, using fake picture will get you disqualified).

2. You do not have to be following me to apply.

3. Giveaway ends on May 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm.

The result of the giveaway was...well no one as no one submitted any entry sad

Til then ..there will be more giveaways.

June 3, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Jdm101518

Good stuff. I just placed an order. I'll check back in around Christmas - I hope you do another sale.
June 3, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Jake Ocean

if i can make a suggestion, i think it would be cool if you branded your products. like you if stamped "self scale" or your logo into it, or any cool way of creatively incoporating your brand into the stuff would be way awesome and i think way bett.er

http://www.distantlight.co

June 3, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
slap

Yo. If I submit a photo (emailconfused to you now, can I get a keychain fob?
I love leather haha

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 4, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
originalhype

Good stuff. I just placed an order. I'll check back in around Christmas - I hope you do another sale.

You don't need wait til xmas for another sale, i'll do one in the summer smile. The next items i'll have will be pretty creative.

if i can make a suggestion, i think it would be cool if you branded your products. like you if stamped "self scale" or your logo into it, or any cool way of creatively incoporating your brand into the stuff would be way awesome and i think way bett.er

I am actually in the process of order alphabet stamps for leather or fabrics. It's just I do this in my free time, so most of the time I only have maybe saturday and sundays to do all those things. Also I am in the process of order stickers!!!.

Yo. If I submit a photo (emailconfused to you now, can I get a keychain fob?
I love leather haha

no. Rules are rules sad Sorry. I will be doing another giveaway, the next giveaway will be a cool one.

I appreciate the support from all of you.

June 5, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
breed

I would most def buy the key hook. that shits cool as fuck

These are dope! Get a couple more color ways and you're set.
June 6, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
Jdm101518

Key fob is looking great.
June 14, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
originalhype

Key fob is looking great.

Thank You!

Lately, I have been making these in all types of fabrics and design.

I am experimenting the right sizes.

You can follow me on tumblr. www.selfscale/blog

June 15, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
zerotny

I think these are not unique and some of them look deep,aren't charming (these are my suggestions,hope not to make u feel furious)
June 15, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
originalhype

I think these are not unique and some of them look deep,aren't charming (these are my suggestions,hope not to make u feel furious)

Not at all, Most of my items are functional first, then i style them to look good.

As for the tote bag, i have ideas to make it look different as most if note tote bags all have solid colors.

June 15, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
zerotny

the tote bag is functional, i think solid color is not popular and looks a little bit odd.You should add some special accessories to make it more attractive and the tote can use silver chain(these are my ideas,hope to help u!!!)
June 15, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
originalhype

the tote bag is functional, i think solid color is not popular and looks a little bit odd.You should add some special accessories to make it more attractive and the tote can use silver chain(these are my ideas,hope to help u!!!)

Hehehe, trust me, I am not going with all solids, Also I am adding fine details with my items.
Most quality tote go for over 100 dollars. I think mine will be less than that if i decide to make tote bags. Also, I work for a company that has fabric warehouse too, So I know what fabrics too choose.

A lot of my ideas are simple yet ingenious. Also All my items are limited quantity, i guess that's why their cheap.

if you can find me anything similar to what I am selling for a cheaper price WITH QUALITY, I will give you 25% discount.

June 16, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
zerotny

I am sorry about what i've 'said'.I know you spend a lot of time to create(i think my posting made you feel sad) and also i am not for the discount.
June 17, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
originalhype

I am sorry about what i've 'said'.I know you spend a lot of time to create(i think my posting made you feel sad) and also i am not for the discount.

sigh...i'll just move on to the next one as you are reading my context wrong.

Recently bought some fabrics today and it is nylon cordura 1000D, duck camouflage.
Wonder what I will do with it....

June 25, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
originalhype

UPDATE:

Just got done finish all the edges.
DUCK CAMOUFLAGE, NYLON, 1000D. Durable fabric. Same fabric that TOPO designs makes with their bags.

STAY TUNED!!!

June 27, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
originalhype

UPDATE:

Just got done putting the copper rivets to reinforce the pockets. Also put the two pockets inside.

follow me in my tumblr log.

www.selfscale.net/blog

June 27, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
jarvis

your stuff looks great, keep it up man coolcool

www.ronindivision.com

July 3, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
originalhype

your stuff looks great, keep it up man coolcool

Thank You!

UPDATE:
It is standing on its own!!!! All because of the 1000 Denier Nylon Cordura. You can see the stitches and the copper rivets

July 6, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
originalhype

UPDATE:

Duck Camouflage Fabric.

Well, here is the prototype!!! Hope you all like it!

Soon will be in the store.

Tote Bag.

July 26, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
Jdm101518

You don't need wait til xmas for another sale, i'll do one in the summer smile. The next items i'll have will be pretty creative.

Any word on a sale coming up? I need to make another purchase.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
originalhype

Any word on a sale coming up? I need to make another purchase.

It will come this week and I am also putting up a new product in the store. I'm sure you'll know what it is.

Sorry, i Just been very busy with work.

August 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
originalhype

Additional of the pictures f the tote bag.

Also, the Self Scale SUMMER SALE WILL BEGIN TOMORROW!!!

Self Scale SUMMER SALE WILL BEGIN TOMORROW!!!

Self Scale SUMMER SALE WILL BEGIN TOMORROW!!!

August 11, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
originalhype

NEW PRODUCT!!!

Duck Camo Tote Bag - $ 60.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.A.

The Duck Camouflage Tote Bag has arrived! This tote bag is not your ordinary tote bag as it is unique and functional. Made from 1000 Denier Nylon Cordura construction, this bag will sure be tough, durable and last for a very long time.

ALSO...

Have FUn Shopping Hypebeast!!!!

LINK

SELF SCALE

Please login first to reply.