Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 11, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
Legionnaire

I have been on HB for a while, and I used to buy all my clothes in the marketplace for uber-cheap, but then one day I realized that I would love to represent my own city and state with local brands, but sadly there is not much out here in Tucson, AZ. This is when I decided to start my own thing with one other friend.

The whole name came from the fact that we don't drink or smoke and were never really into partying and the regular highschool/college scene, so kids always assumed we were the "angels" the "good" kids. We saw that a lot differently, we saw it as everyone has their OWN vices, their own little bit of "bad" that makes them different. For us we were pretty deep into shoplifting, graffiti, lots of other stuff that was "bad" in a sense, but it just wasn't the run of the mill vice that everyone else had in highschool.

We just recently redid our site and got our first t-shirt out there for sale, so feedback and support is what I would love thanks everybody!

www.weallgotem.com

Here is the design for our first shirt, it is also for sale in our shop! cool

PS: We are working out a few kinks in our site, so if you see anyway that we can improve it don't hesitate to tell us, thanks!
March 11, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
kidkorea

good luck with it all man, starting something of my own as well. Keep at it.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 11, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
Legionnaire

good luck with it all man, starting something of my own as well. Keep at it.

Thanks a lot! I have seen you around for a long time, but what are you up to any teasers or anything? cool
March 11, 2011 @ 10:26 AM
slap

Homepage looks clean. Pretty professional looking. Reminds me of Johnny Cupcakes

Think about changing some fonts. I dislke the ones on "About" and the font on the front page gives me a wierd feeling.

Idk, but it think the injecting needling is stupid.

Good luck with everything.
Clean design and good price.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 11, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
Legionnaire

Homepage looks clean. Pretty professional looking. Reminds me of Johnny Cupcakes

Think about changing some fonts. I dislke the ones on "About" and the font on the front page gives me a wierd feeling.

Idk, but it think the injecting needling is stupid.

Good luck with everything.
Clean design and good price.

Thanks a lot for some real feedback, the about us font is really bad looking I agree that is definitely one thing we are gonna change. What font on the front page? The blog text?

For the pictures of the shirts there is supposed to be a button to switch to the white shirt preview, but we had some issues, it's good to hear all this thanks a lot!

cool
April 6, 2011 @ 04:45 AM
Legionnaire

We are just a bunch of kids who grew up in a town who had nothing for us and still doesn't have a lot to offer. We want to start our brand so we can support all the crazy hobbies and shit that kids want to do while they are growing up. I used to want to be a pro gamer playing halo and shit and there weren't LAN centers, I want to be the guy who has the money to open up a hangout for kids so they CAN play halo and make it their job. Fuck I just got to thinking and I want to give back to my community all the things that I couldn't have when I was growing up. That is what this brand is about I guess, not wasting your dreams and getting things done while you can because there is no reason to be 90 years old sitting in a rocking chair regretting everything you didn't do fuckk
April 6, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
Filthe

Definitely a start, just keep at it and learn as much as you can, work on your Illustrator skills and keep everything original. Good luck!
May 22, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
Legionnaire

Definitely a start, just keep at it and learn as much as you can, work on your Illustrator skills and keep everything original. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, we just redid our site, so you should totally check it out!
May 23, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
loverfAce

let me know when your up in PHX man, i'll buy a shirt!
May 24, 2011 @ 10:45 AM
dapper

really like the site, and the clothing is decent. i'd like to see what else you release in the future.
May 24, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
Legionnaire

let me know when your up in PHX man, i'll buy a shirt!

Hell yeah man! I got a homie that could probably meet up with you and deliver you a shirt!

really like the site, and the clothing is decent. i'd like to see what else you release in the future.

Thanks dude means a lot, my friend and I put a lot of work into it, and totally we are gonna do less of each shirt next time, so we can release a lot of different styles!

Stoked on the feedback! coolcool
July 13, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
Legionnaire

We just did a lil' sneak peek for our upcoming summer shirt:

vimeo.com/26378536
September 19, 2011 @ 11:13 AM
Legionnaire

We moved the thread over to the brand section: http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157793

Thanks for all the love y'all!

Please login first to reply.