The Official Snapback Thread

March 23, 2011 @ 15:29:31
Cool thread? Maybe.
March 23, 2011 @ 20:02:04
Are there any snapbacks that fit like fitteds? I bought a snapback and most snap backs ive tried on barley fit on my head. I have long hair so it looks fucking stupid. do "deep fitting" snap backs exist? how to i spot em

I noticed this too, probably just cos I got a fat head but still, I'm not too sure about finding many with the deep fit but from my personal experience I think the depth can vary as I noticed that my Huf caps really sit a little deeper than my Obey caps.
March 23, 2011 @ 22:30:58
i dont get the snapback craze
March 24, 2011 @ 00:51:40
Anyone know where to get this Wiz Khalifa Blackhawks snApbAck?
http://www.killerhiphop.com/wiz-khalifa-the-race-lyrics/
March 24, 2011 @ 02:40:35
try the mall
March 24, 2011 @ 03:07:52
Came to ask as well. I wear a size 8 fitted, I bought this new era snapback five months ago:
And it BARELY fits on the last snap and only when my hair is freshly cut.
I tried on this Vans New Era snap:

A year or two ago and they fit deep as fuck but I haven't found any that fit like that since. I assume New Era resized cause there's no way my head grew that big and I had a shit ton more hair then. :/
March 24, 2011 @ 22:14:01
?
Who else wears the og sport specialties script snapbacks?
March 24, 2011 @ 23:48:06
My Oakland Raiders snapback

March 25, 2011 @ 00:31:02
Not really feeling the Mitchell & Ness Snapbacks. there the same feeling of a fitted and one of the plus about snapbacks are the lightness compared to a fitted
March 25, 2011 @ 01:18:16
Yeah I must say I wasnt really happy with the purchase but fuck it. It was a Raiders cap.
March 25, 2011 @ 01:43:48
March 25, 2011 @ 04:12:59
I don't understand the craze behind ti$a snapbacks their fucking shit quality. They buy wholesale bootleg vintage remake snapbacks and slap their logo on them, so weak.
March 25, 2011 @ 04:19:41
I don't understand the craze behind ti$a snapbacks their fucking shit quality. They buy wholesale bootleg vintage remake snapbacks and slap their logo on them, so weak.

that is weak. didnt even know that.
March 25, 2011 @ 16:38:11
Not really feeling the Mitchell & Ness Snapbacks. there the same feeling of a fitted and one of the plus about snapbacks are the lightness compared to a fitted

Do they fit deep like fitted caps then?
March 25, 2011 @ 22:15:14
In my opinion, the Mitchell & Ness snapbacks are cut close to the "old-school" retro styling... higher crown, square visor and a bit shallow towards the back. They also do their regular fitted shape with a snap, like the Raiders cap shown by ELKO. The New Era joints seem to be 5950's but with a back snap.

Most "real" deadstock caps are shallow. Don't believe the hype, some of that "deadstock" shit you are seeing at spots for $50-$100 is not always true deadstock! Unless, these joints were preserved in a fkn ice chamber, the hangtags that usually come with the caps would show some wear and discoloration. The crown shapes would also show some crushing. Heads are getting over...HARD! Don't give me this shit that you have a connect in fkn Europe somewhere who just happens to be sitting on crates of Bulls, Raiders, etc caps for the past 20 yrs. And that Starter stuff you are seeing out there in collaborations is just the right to the name Starter. Again, there is some "true" deadstock out there but there is also new caps being passed off as "deadstock".

Don't forget the other brands putting out good snapback product, such as ONLY NY, ELM, Quintin, WIP Caps, Ampal Creative to name a few.

As far as team licensed stuff goes, Mitchell & Ness is doing it the best... my opinion. The material is tight, embroidery is tight, fit is legit, and their price won't break your bank.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

March 26, 2011 @ 07:40:55
hell no, not the mall.

It looks like an original "deadstock" Drew Pearson snapback. They use to make all the "alternate" colorways for teams back in the days. But again, it can be from anyone... its really hard to tell from a photo.

March 26, 2011 @ 09:10:16
Try hatclub.com and looking up Blackhawks
March 27, 2011 @ 01:39:34
still looking for a black and white obey original cap. no luck at aaaaaaaall..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 27, 2011 @ 17:45:29
is there a site where they sell a lot of new era snapbacks? specifically nba?
March 27, 2011 @ 18:01:43

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2011 @ 20:47:07

April 01, 2011 @ 02:36:20
vintage deadstocks are pretty small right? if im a 7 3/8 in new era they wont fit right/look good?
April 02, 2011 @ 01:40:36
does anyone have this san jose sharks snapback for sale?

April 02, 2011 @ 02:48:44
Bulls snapback with stitching on tha back. Everyday hat

April 02, 2011 @ 12:33:52
where can i get snapbacks that fit shallow like the NBA vintage ones? without having to pay rape prices

i'm not looking for anything specific; just the same shallow fit. but i am looking for a raiders one like this http://snaphats.com/collections/homepage/products/vintage-la-raiders-logo-7-vintage-snap-back

i'm not tryna pay 100$ for a hat

how do the adidas, starter, and Logo 7 snapbacks fit compared to the NBA ones
April 03, 2011 @ 00:43:32
I think the sudden interest in snapbacks comes from the design aesthetics of various companies, there's many different styles for each team to choose from. I personally like them.
April 03, 2011 @ 04:21:17
Neckface x aNYThing snap back
need this hat. Please PM with leads or anything. MONEY IN HAND PAYPAL READY!

Please login first to reply.
x