Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 20, 2011 @ 03:57 AM
Major_Lazer

yo, i just wanted to make u aware that the "Upcoming & Emerging Brands" is actually still online here http://hypebeast.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48

i dont even have a brand or anything, but i think whoever decided to shut that forum down is a ****** real talk.

how can u just delete such an important and entertaining resource, on a site like this, thats meant to be all about non mainstream sh*t. where are these kids meant to go for feedback and support etc ?
there aint any other relevant forums out there for streetwear on the whole damn internet.

so yeah, u can still post, because its all still online, i hope it returns to life...

mods, dont delete this.

out.
February 20, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
CHAO

always been online but you can't access it other than direct link, bad for getting feedback
Hope it return too ! loved that forum

designer at http://sans-coeur.com/ - http://sanscoeurmtl.tumblr.com

February 21, 2011 @ 01:28 PM
HigherLearning

Although it's inoperable, I think it's still a great resource...good look finding the link
February 28, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
AGENTSPITS

There was definitely some good resources in there, was wondering what happened to that forum, haven't been on here in a while. Thanks for the link!

KLCodes.com (Karmaloop Codes) | Cop A Fuck Your Hustle Tee! 20% Off w/ Code "AGENTSPITS http://ShopFYH.com | FittedFemales.com

March 1, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
originalhype

it should be integrated along with other forums. It's stupid not to instead of having to click with direct link which is result into less exposure.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

March 1, 2011 @ 12:15 PM
Stylematters

Wow, how did you find that link all of a sudden? They need to bring that forum back
March 3, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
BarryGoods

Yeah I really liked that section when it was still alive. Had a place for all the up and coming brands to share their work and concepts.

I do, however, feel that hypebeast was smart to close it though. There is just a lot of brands coming out (me one of them). And with the new policy of "if you made it" then you can post in our high fashion section is really something that I strive for.

I don't want to be just some knuckle head who wanted to throw out some hype shit for one season and then close shop. I want to be one of the brands who are really striving to put out some quality work. But yeah, I noticed that it's still there if you just search for it. That section had a lot of good resources for me when I was first starting.

haha sorry for the rant.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

March 8, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
originalhype

^^^it doesn't matter if the company goes bust in one season since many many companies outside of streetwear do the same thing.

The fact is that since it is not integrated, HB members will not be aware of any emerging brands no matter how long the company last.

Quality doesn't even matter. That forum is specifically for awareness/marketing reason.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

March 11, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
Legionnaire

Damn I completely forgot that section of the forum existed!!! Really good look on finding that again! My brand that is coming out of Tucson, Arizona is called Vices, you guys should definitely check it out!!
March 11, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
RenAi beast

Well sheesh IS there a place/forum where one can post their brand or look for the up and coming?

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

March 12, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
FastTimes

My company is large, we drop season after season but we dont have mad heads on Hypebeasts. So being forced to be in the other thread sucks - they need to bring that one back.
May 11, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
losingchampion

^^^it doesn't matter if the company goes bust in one season since many many companies outside of streetwear do the same thing.

The fact is that since it is not integrated, HB members will not be aware of any emerging brands no matter how long the company last.

Quality doesn't even matter. That forum is specifically for awareness/marketing reason.

very true

stretching the truth.for a better fit www.liesclothing.com

May 12, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
Hellah Fresh

Damn! My old thread is still on there lolz Bloodbath came up.
May 20, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
pastelswade

Please login first to reply.