Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 9, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
FSOverCrooks

http://hypebeast.com/2011/02/carhartt-2011-springsummer-collection/

The new season looks clean, i'm surprised nobody else posted this. Too bad its so hard to find in the US for now. Theres a new store opening in Chicago hopefully they carry this too.
February 22, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
AEIOU

nr 1 streetwear brand in europe
in my opinion this is the best collection in the last 3 years...
carhartt wip is just always on point!

http://downtilimunderground.vsco.co

February 22, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
dimsum

Anyone doing pickups overseas?
February 22, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
Jackie0433

Anyone doing pickups overseas?

Haha, that's what I wanna know. The sweater with the 89 on it is dope as hell.
March 13, 2011 @ 05:40 AM
Tanaka11

where to cop this?
October 18, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
vafins

anyone know where to get this in the US other than the store in NY?

any online retaliers that ship to the US? or any dudes from overseas wanna pick me up something? maybe trade
October 18, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

any online retaliers that ship to the US? or any dudes from overseas wanna pick me up something? maybe trade

Why not order from an EU-webstore? Find a place that does a VAT discount (20% off)... pair that with how weak the EU is right now and you'll come out way ahead.
November 23, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
Red Square Store

Mate,

We've always got a wide range of Carhartt WIP AND we ship to the US all the time.

www.redsquareclothing.co.uk

November 23, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
SHARKlN

Just buy from hb. 30% off code too
November 23, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
bobcat

What is the difference between Carharrt's sandstone duck jacket and washed duck jacket?

What is the better?
March 19, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
emerpuss

Hows sizing for WIP?
September 17, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
sebest

I noticed that the regular Carhartt watch beanie is the exact same as the Carhartt WIP beanie, but the WIP one is more expensive... can anyone tell me why?
September 18, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
Vida Infra

I just called the new york store to ask the same question regarding the Car-lux hoodie and I was told the WIP product fit slimmer. I'm curious if its longer as well. I'm going to order it and compare. Sebest let me know if you find out anything else on WIP sizing and the regular stuff?
September 20, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
mountainjew

I just called the new york store to ask the same question regarding the Car-lux hoodie and I was told the WIP product fit slimmer. I'm curious if its longer as well. I'm going to order it and compare. Sebest let me know if you find out anything else on WIP sizing and the regular stuff?
Stay true to size on the WIP stuff.
Size down on the regular carhartt
September 23, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
sebest

Yeah, i see what you are saying, but how can a beanie that lloks the same, be freaking slimmer, it not like they slimmed down the heads haha
October 4, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
josh414

Yeah, i see what you are saying, but how can a beanie that lloks the same, be freaking slimmer, it not like they slimmed down the heads haha
shit can depend. i got a wip t-shirt that is a medium and fits perfect (i usually wear large to get a bigger look and it's like a slimmer large but not too small at all) but then i got another WIP shirt that fit smaller and i was dissapointed. I got it at the nyc store and they don't let you try shirts on so i was dissapointed but it's still ill and fits, just slimmer than i wanted it to be. The heritage stuff can be tricky too.
October 5, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
Kapitol

shit can depend. i got a wip t-shirt that is a medium and fits perfect (i usually wear large to get a bigger look and it's like a slimmer large but not too small at all) but then i got another WIP shirt that fit smaller and i was dissapointed. I got it at the nyc store and they don't let you try shirts on so i was dissapointed but it's still ill and fits, just slimmer than i wanted it to be. The heritage stuff can be tricky too.
I think they may have changed their sizing because I had a similar situation. I had some of their t-shirts in L but also like a bigger look so a few weeks later I ordered an XL and it was literally the same as the L.
October 5, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
nylon

How are the fitting of their pants like?

As someone new to CWIP, there's like a whole array of pants to choose from.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

October 5, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
bananarama

which ones where you looking at ? I've had sids and Johnson's that I skated in and they where both great, sids are skinnier and Johnson's are kinda like slim straights

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 6, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
sebest

which ones where you looking at ? I've had sids and Johnson's that I skated in and they where both great, sids are skinnier and Johnson's are kinda like slim straights
I personally never owned the johnsons, but I think they both are cool, sids are very nice and unique, which is what you would expect from Carhartt compared to most brands
October 6, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
hooper

I bought the mission shirt and club sweats a few weeks ago. Good quality on both.
October 6, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
bananarama

I personally never owned the johnsons, but I think they both are cool, sids are very nice and unique, which is what you would expect from Carhartt compared to most brands
they have a really good skinny fit for chinos, when thats the look you wanna go with, really good material too

October 6, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
nylon

they have a really good skinny fit for chinos, when thats the look you wanna go with, really good material too
So "Sid" pants are slim fit chinos? How is the fit like (in regards to waist). 32 = 32 ?

What about the taper especially in the area below the knees? Don't have skinny legs and a bit of a calve present.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

October 8, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
bananarama

So "Sid" pants are slim fit chinos? How is the fit like (in regards to waist). 32 = 32 ?

What about the taper especially in the area below the knees? Don't have skinny legs and a bit of a calve present.
sids fit skinnier than slim fits, I'm very skinny so they might fit me a tiny bit roomier than they would someone else but yes, tightish at thighs and some room down the the calfs, very good pants if you like the skinny look

October 9, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
sebest

ok, so if anyone is gonna ask if they should get this or they should get that... YES, JUST GET IT, EVERYTHING FROM CARHARTT WIP IS FREAKING AMAZING
October 9, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
sebest

^ this new season I should say
May 27, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
nylon

Anyone well informed of the waist sizes for the WIP line?

Stay TTS or they are sized a little bigger for the pants in general?

I checked their web store and the size charts are telling me a size 30 fits a size 34.3-35.2 waist?

August 10, 2014 @ 06:59 AM
nylon

For prosperity

August 10, 2014 @ 10:06 PM
nai

ok, so if anyone is gonna ask if they should get this or they should get that... YES, JUST GET IT, EVERYTHING FROM CARHARTT WIP IS FREAKING AMAZING
smile
11 days ago
nylon

Anyone know what's the difference in their SID vs RIOT vs DANDER chino pants?

Please login first to reply.