Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 6, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
alberto.1989

sup guys, i'm looking to start a new wardrobe since i've been losing weight. Problem is i only have 500 bucks to work with. What's some good quality cheep shit like levis that i can buy..
February 6, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
Scotty

500 isnt that much to start a new wardrobe with but u can get your basics.. Levi's are good, cause u can get a couple pairs.. Get your plain T's and V-necks(if u like em).. get some Kirklands/Hane comfort softs.. U can go to like H&M, UO, Topman, places and sites like that to get Button downs/hoodies/etc.. Not the best quality stuff but good for the price.. Hit up the Sales racks and Sale section on sites cause they are starting to get spring/summer shit soon, so sales racks/section are getting more and more!
February 7, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
Eric911

Dont spend it all at once on impuse buys i lost some wight a couple of years ago and bought of bunch of new clothing and i end up regretting half of it and not wearing it and then i lost every more wight so i had had to rebuy some stuff
February 7, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
tmwtg

Drop down to the weight you want.

Then start buying clothes.
February 7, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
EddieB

Dark wash Levis: 50
Khakis (J. Crew, Gap): 50
Clarks Desert Boots: 100
Vans Authentic: 50
White oxford button down: 50
Light blue OR university stripe oxford button down: 50
Gray sweater: 50
Hat of your choice, Supreme, HUF, whatever: 50
Shitload of white tees, cheap sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, other small accessories: 50

Give or take, that's about 500. You might have a little left over depending on where you buy stuff and if you have to pay shipping.

Check out Lands End and LL Bean for really good quality basics at an affordable price. The Lands End slim fit oxfords fit and feel awesome and they're $30, but always on sale as well. Both companies also have "fashion" lines (LL Bean Signature, Lands End Canvas) with cooler, slimmer fitting things that are a little more expensive, but still pretty cheap.
February 7, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
BTD

Old Navy and Levis

Black Panther member

February 8, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
stevennD

^^^

Yeee. Cop a few Crew and V necks from Old Navy and like a few pairs of quality Levis. Then go get a pair of shoes. Vans Authentics or something. And if you got some left over, get at least a couple Tees from some raw T-Shirt brands. Just make sure you try everything on and find really good fits on your sizing.
February 8, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
buffaloclone

kirkland white and white tees
levis
some of the cheaper nikes like allcourts
a hat or two

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

February 8, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
BksNinja

shop at H&M, uniqlo or levis and get a couple of jeans, button ups and some Tee's or V-Necks. you dnt even have to spend that much.

or just shop online, much cheaper.

---

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

February 8, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
Kapitol

shop at H&M, uniqlo or levis and get a couple of jeans, button ups and some Tee's or V-Necks. you dnt even have to spend that much.

or just shop online, much cheaper.

---

yeah except you can't really shop at h&m and uniqlo online in the u.s.
February 8, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
DespicableMe

Nice topic. Bookmarked
February 8, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
MilliTV

Id copp levis some Hanes tees (walmart got that playa price) a nice pair of sneakers watever you into personally I would cop prolly a classic pair of Js that wear well, or maybe a pair of Clarks. J Crew had some nice sale stuff sweaters crewnecks for a good price. Lastly go to target cop some blank beanies... well thas what I would do.
February 8, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
nyfliiboy

Levi's and H&M. Thats all you need.
February 8, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
buffaloclone

Id copp levis some Hanes tees (walmart got that playa price) a nice pair of sneakers watever you into personally I would cop prolly a classic pair of Js that wear well, or maybe a pair of Clarks. J Crew had some nice sale stuff sweaters crewnecks for a good price. Lastly go to target cop some blank beanies... well thas what I would do.

his feet diddnt loose weight retard

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

Please login first to reply.