300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 27, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
excusemyfresh

Hello All.
I wanted to know if anyone has any resources they like to share regarding companies that sell blank 5 panel caps. I am starting a line and really need some help. I searched the forums and found some useful information regarding wholesale 5 panel caps but i need more. To be more specific I am looking for Multi-colored caps like ONLY NY's.

Here is anexample:
(put the http:/ in front of the link. Since I only have one post I am not allowed to post links or images)
onlyny.verbsite.net/__data/21250a807dd4d868467db242040534af.jpg

If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
January 28, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
Brian@ONLY

Hey there, glad you like our stuff. Just a word of advice, manufacturing and producing quality product is about your own personal experience of "try and buy". What would the world be if we all just give out things like, "this is my source"..then we'd all be quite similar don't you think?

Wish you the best of luck and we at ONLY appreciate our audience.

Also, a small drop - expect blank 5 panels coming real soon from only. i can't say anything more then that ;)
January 28, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
excusemyfresh

Hey there, glad you like our stuff. Just a word of advice, manufacturing and producing quality product is about your own personal experience of "try and buy". What would the world be if we all just give out things like, "this is my source"..then we'd all be quite similar don't you think?

Also, a small drop - expect blank 5 panels coming real soon from only. i can't say anything more then that ;)

Thank you Brian. I appreciate your words of wisdom. I cant wait for the new drop of blank caps.
January 28, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
Nems

Yes Sir!

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

January 28, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
excusemyfresh

Yes Sir!

dope site...
January 28, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
Nems

dope site...

Thank You! Subscribe to the UA. I have some free caps coming from all the sponsors on the side.

Peace.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

February 2, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
excusemyfresh

Does anyone know of any public 5 panel cap manufacturer...I have looked and looked but I am having no luck.
February 10, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
northwest

want to cop this
36 + shipping.. comes out to about 42 for where i live.

February 10, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
excusemyfresh

...? I am looking for a manufactor of caps (or caps that are blank) not caps that are already made for a brand. But I am looking for caps that are like that model, so thanks for the pic.
February 14, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
Kapitol

anyone know of five panel caps that fit bigger heads? i wear 7 5/8 in new eras and i've tried several five panel caps but they're just too small.
February 16, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
12dadude

excellent way to put it ONLY is dope
February 25, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
ChefLikeSushi

I actually know WHO makes Supreme's caps. I just can't find the company. It's like they don't exist. Ha!
February 25, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
excusemyfresh

I actually know WHO makes Supreme's caps. I just can't find the company. It's like they don't exist. Ha!

whats the name??
February 26, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
ChefLikeSushi

whats the name??

What would the world be if we all just give out things like, "this is my source"..then we'd all be quite similar don't you think?
February 26, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
Squirt

September 28, 2012 @ 01:02 PM
jermainecraig

http://www.hackneymanufacturing.com
November 14, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
__DONE__

Funny thing is, for the last year, mad companies made 5 panels and ya'll all ended up looking the same...

Please login first to reply.