January 16, 2011 @ 05:43 AM
lagsinner

So the other day I ordered something from karmaloop.
Size 8 Native shoe for mens

Karmaloop decides to send me a size 6 Men shoes (because apparantly 6 in men is 8 in women). They refuse to give me a refund now because it's not in their policy. So they say I can only get store credit.

But, it was a sale item so i'm not gonna be finding something like that again. Just a heads out for those wanting tobuy karmaloop
January 16, 2011 @ 06:04 AM
Nuhhhice

Wow.... do you have time to tell that again?
January 16, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
jingerBread

Wow.... Karmaloop again.
January 16, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
HYP3B3AST

never had problems with karmaloop when buying or returning, just the custom charges problems i get here.
January 17, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
lagsinner

well i ordered from plndr numerous times and everything went well. Just this time I ordered a size 8 and they gave me a size 6 and refuse to take actions for THEIR mistakes.
January 17, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
ryun

Wow.... Karmaloop again.

do they have a rep of doing things like this? :O
January 17, 2011 @ 03:18 AM
SolidStripe

Karmaloop decides to send me a size 6 Men shoes (because apparantly 6 in men is 8 in women). They refuse to give me a refund now because it's not in their policy. So they say I can only get store credit.

But, it was a sale item so i'm not gonna be finding something like that again. Just a heads out for those wanting tobuy karmaloop

Whoa that sucks. Thanks for the heads up.
January 17, 2011 @ 07:48 AM
Teamsleep

If you got Facebook, hit them up on their page. It usually gets their attention. If that doesn't work, go through their Plndr page. Good luck!
January 17, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
SuMing

That is super lame, isn't a size 8 in womens a size 6.5 in mens though??suprised

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

January 17, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Nubcake

Never really had a problem with Karmaloop.

I remember returning an item and getting a refund.
January 17, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
hypoh

[email]billy@karmaloop.com[/email]
[email]sydney@karmaloop.com[/email]
[email]gregs@karmaloop.com[/email]

Escalate your issue until you get a resolution.
January 17, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
Body Guy Swag

You try calling their customer service? If the rep doesn't help you then you should get it escalated higher up. I had a problem before where they sent me a completely different item and I got taken care of and then some.
January 17, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
Spankbank

KL at it again! I returned an item and they said they "never received it."
Hope you resolve your issue though.
January 17, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
scballer02

KL at it again! I returned an item and they said they "never received it."
Hope you resolve your issue though.

that's why you get delivery confirmation or tracking on packages.
January 17, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
BksNinja

i bought literally over a 100 items on KLOOP and i never had a problem, they do sometimes make mistakes on the sizes but i always exchange for the size i want and haven't gone through any problem.

For KLOOP not to give you a refund, you most likely bought the shoe for real cheap on sale, or use some 40% coupon on the shoe, if so it shouldnt be to big of a problem to get store credit if you bought the shoes for cheap?

How much you paid?

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 18, 2011 @ 04:19 AM
Frank_

only had 1 problem bought a pair of shoes and a hat received the hat but no shoes.. talked to a rep told me i should wait a week to see if they could find the missing shoes....then waited an extra 4 days because they said they will 100% find the shoes then 2 weeks i said fuck it they gave me store credit plus 20% to it but guess what 2 days later i see the pair i orderd back in stock and i cop it 4 days later it comes in the mail....i guess i should have waitd since they actually did find the shoe
January 18, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
snuff_daddy

if all else fails, dispute it w/ your credit card company...chances are u will get your money back without a problem since it is clearly their error
January 19, 2011 @ 04:54 AM
lagsinner

i bought literally over a 100 items on KLOOP and i never had a problem, they do sometimes make mistakes on the sizes but i always exchange for the size i want and haven't gone through any problem.

For KLOOP not to give you a refund, you most likely bought the shoe for real cheap on sale, or use some 40% coupon on the shoe, if so it shouldnt be to big of a problem to get store credit if you bought the shoes for cheap?

How much you paid?

yeah it was actually real cheap only 13$ for a pair of shoes. BUT the thing about it is if a little thing like this can't be taken of straight then why should I take a bigger risk with more expensive items you know?
January 19, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
BksNinja

yeah it was actually real cheap only 13$ for a pair of shoes. BUT the thing about it is if a little thing like this can't be taken of straight then why should I take a bigger risk with more expensive items you know?

i feel you, most of the time they usually tell you on the bottom of the item your looking at if the item can only be return for store credit or exchange like the link below: its written in red.

www.karmaloop.com/Products.aspx?productID=122749&VendorCode=10D

i guess if you ever going to buy something expensive on KLOOP, the best thing to do is probaly call 'em and make sure they have your size, and if the item can be return for a full refund or not.

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 19, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
Pierre

Never had an issue with Karmaloop except not being able to find a dope item for purchase like a week after i saw it. (I never did see that belt on the site again. BUT PLNDR sucks man i don't know how its basically the same company but one is crappy.. i returned a sweater last November and have been hounding them like everyday about my store credit and they just say it has not been processed yet. WTF it only takes 2 days to ship from here to there and 5 business days to process
January 19, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
CoppedaPair

Wow.. they seem like they have a bunch of dope t's..idk now.
January 20, 2011 @ 09:38 AM
Stilo

Couldn't you pay through paypal?
January 20, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
lagsinner

well I got bunch of tee's from them fine and shipping was np everything worked out just these shoes
January 27, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
JasonHe

Just be like give me a fucking refund or I'll just go around online forums telling people what happened
January 27, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
jlaurren

What are other online underground clothing stores, like Karmaloop
January 27, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
MISSING

I stopped messing with Karmaloop after I tried to cancel an order a few minutes after I submitted it and they made sure to wait till the next afternoon to respond to my email, after they shipped it that morning.

missing.land

January 28, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
kidkorea

It took me a year to get $95 that I was owed through repping them.

I must have sent 6 emails to Dennis over a period of a year, none of which he responded to. One of the interns got back to me finally. Told him my problem but didn't contact me again for another 2 weeks until I hit him up again.

Honestly, for a website as big as karmaloop, I expected a whole lot better customer service. Everytime I hear or see "karmaloop" all I think now is razzconfusedsuprisedsad

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

January 28, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
DENN!S

It took me a year to get $95 that I was owed through repping them.

I must have sent 6 emails to Dennis over a period of a year, none of which he responded to. One of the interns got back to me finally. Told him my problem but didn't contact me again for another 2 weeks until I hit him up again.

Honestly, for a website as big as karmaloop, I expected a whole lot better customer service. Everytime I hear or see "karmaloop" all I think now is razzconfusedsuprisedsad

T,

I always have helped you out fam...from extending your expired gift card to this. I don't appreciate hearing I didn't help you when I've pointed you in the right direction with any issue or question you've had. I obviously want everyone happy to be a part of the rep program and make sure any questions they have get sorted out right away.

However, you sent me only 3 emails (of which I replied to) and all of them were about submitting your W-9 to get the $95 and also every rep got multiple newsletter emails on how to send it in.

Legally, we can't pay out reps until we get your w-9...it's been expressed mad times - every rep knows that. (You can even scroll up and see that)

Nonetheless - I'm glad you finally submitted yours so you could get the cash you deserved.

If you guys have any questions moving forward please email [email]shelton@karmaloop.com[/email] - he's fielding all rep questions and managing the day-to-day. But as always - you can reach out to me too...I'm accessible via email as well.

Stay up!

DT

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 28, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
DENN!S

How much you paid?

This.

In response to the original poster...it clearly states (in red on the item description) that if you buy final sale items this:
Return Policy: Sale items can only be returned for exchange or store credit.

This is pretty standard procedure on any online or physical store.

But let me know man if you still have any issues & I'll make sure we hook you up.

Best,
DT

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 28, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
A!exander

Karmaloop to plndr are both legit, bought stussy and in4mation from both places... just direct your problems to the representatives.

Please login first to reply.